5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Season 4 Final, Episode 26 Discussion
ShadowEnchantix
post Nov 11 2009, 11:13 AM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

The preview is interesting. Winx and Layla are together but she is crying so Nabu really is dead and not coming back in this season/coming back ever? I wonder if they will defeat those wizards or does the story continue in the 2nd movie? Not nice ending for this season. Well we will see it on friday what really happens then.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Nov 11 2009, 11:19 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Why wouldn't it be a nice ending? It would be an incense to keep watching the next seasons. But I think the ending will be happy.
rano0oma
post Nov 11 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #3

Butterflix Fairy

maybe we'll have to wait and see!!

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Nov 11 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

It's heartbroken to see lover died in front of you, duh! Somemore you're engaged with that guy for a while, and then he suddenly dies. And it would be good to let Nabu be alive again, somehow for some other reasons. Winx always used to have a happy ending, and I hope that they will continue that. It's hard to see them crying over the dead nabu, it's like come on. It's a kids' show too , and kids wants it to be a happy ending.

But still, if Nabu died forever. I would still wish him RIP, and he'll be missed.

--------------------
ShadowEnchantix
post Nov 11 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #5

Charmix Fairy

I meant that because Nabu died it's not a nice ending because it leaves Layla really sad. But I have to say this wasn't expected that one of the characters died. But I kinda waited for this because now it proves that magic doesn't save everybody and winx aren't that almighty. It broke the sugary storyline of winx happily ever after. I wonder how the little children will feel about this. Perhaps they are really shocked. Well death is part of life and everybody learns that in time.

But I wouldn't have removed Nabu from the story because he just came in season 3 and Layla was so happy! I think that was the reason they decided to kill Nabu because he hadn't been in the show for so long as the other guys. So it would have been a bigger shock if some of the other guys died. I had been pleased if Sky would have died LOL Like in my videostory Sky dies and Bloom becomes evil mentalpsycho killer. I'm glad they didn't kill Riven because Musa lost her mother so it wouldn't have been fair. Now when they started killing good guys in the show I think some of the winx should have died. Let me see, umm Flora yes, she should have died and then Roxy would have replaced her. Who else will die in the show. I bet Faragonda dies in season 5. More deaths!! Hahahaha!! She is so old that I'm sure she won't last for long anymore.

This post has been edited by ShadowEnchantix: Nov 11 2009, 11:57 AM
Dark_Side_Master
post Nov 11 2009, 11:58 AM
Post #6

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (ShadowEnchantix @ Nov 11 2009, 02:52 PM) *
I meant that because Nabu died it's not a nice ending because it leaves Layla really sad. But I have to say this wasn't expected that one of the characters died. But I kinda waited for this because now it proves that magic doesn't save everybody and winx aren't that almighty. It broke the sugary storyline of winx happily ever after. I wonder how little children will feel about this. Perhaps they are really shocked. Well death is part of life and everybody learns that in time.

well, this is what "Twist" is.

i dont think that killig more and more would help the raitings or something, ofcourse, it can sometimes be shoking, like now, but soon it will become lame. besides, it was already used in 7th Harry Potter, not original any more, not at all...

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
ShadowEnchantix
post Nov 11 2009, 12:10 PM
Post #7

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (Dark_Side_Master @ Nov 11 2009, 02:58 PM) *
i dont think that killig more and more would help the raitings or something, ofcourse, it can sometimes be shoking, like now, but soon it will become lame. besides, it was already used in 7th Harry Potter, not original any more, not at all...

Well I was just thinking about Harry Potter before you posted the comment and I think Rowling killed too much characters in the book. When Hedwig died it already was too much for me. That cruel woman. Well I don't want that much deaths to happen in winx. Yeah killing faragonda would be copying because Dumbledore died in the 6th book. Still I want her to die. They must kill at least one more in the show!!
bubamara
post Nov 11 2009, 12:16 PM
Post #8

Bloomix Fairy

icon_biggrin.gif OMG, don't go and kill of all the cast of Winx! Though, since we already have S5, maybe at some point Faragonda will die of an old age icon_wink.gif (for example if winx have s10)

And, though it seems to me that it's certain we won't be seeing Nabu raising from the dead, who knows? Maybe Layla will drop her revenge, and then she will get another chance to use black gift of destiny, and maybe this is just to point out that revenge is very very bad thing.
winxclub-joy
post Nov 11 2009, 12:22 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

LOLZ.....

wait a min.....Layla kept a flower right? Who knows that the flower will become....err....Nabu?

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 11 2009, 12:33 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I see what you're thinking! (It's that flower that Ogron brought back to life, right?)
winxclub-joy
post Nov 11 2009, 12:35 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

YA! She still keep it!! =D

--------------------
Dark_Side_Master
post Nov 11 2009, 12:37 PM
Post #12

Mythix Fairy

no no no no no, flower becoming a human doesn't sound logical, even in the world of magic. on the other hand, pumping out of the flower the energy of the black gift, and after, ressurecting Nabu, that makes much more sence.

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 11 2009, 12:38 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

That's what she meant, right?
winxclub-joy
post Nov 11 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Kinda, but sometimes things comes out unexpected. Like those goody old dramas?

Nabu said this:
I’ll never Leave you. Wherever we will be,in every place,in every time..I’ll always be with ’t cry, Layla. I love you!

My thoughts:
I think Nabu's elements went into the flower unexpectedly, and with Layla's power of love recovers it all.

lol, wild imagination I had

--------------------
Dark_Side_Master
post Nov 11 2009, 12:43 PM
Post #15

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Nov 11 2009, 03:38 PM) *
That's what she meant, right?

well, as i understood, "flower become Nabu" means it will transform into him. i dont know, maybe i'm so dump?)

--------------------

ShadowEnchantix
post Nov 11 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #16

Charmix Fairy

Wanting the revenge only poisons one's mind and makes the situtation worse. I have wanted to revenge (VENDETTA YEAH!) to some people who caused a lot of harm to my family and I even lost my first dog because of that evil woman. Of course I couldn't kill anybody because I'm not a murderer so I decided to wait if karma will punish her. I hoped that even once she could feel the same pain which I had to feel. And she and her family lost their dog few months ago. It was their own fault because they didn't take better care of the dog. After four years it happened and I laughed, I laughed so much because finally she got what she deserved. Of course it's sad that the dog died and it wasn't his fault that his owner is pure evil. But evil people will get what they deserve in the end. And I had to do nothing for it, it was karma. I hope Layla will understand and wait that she and winx together will kick those wizards' butts.
P-girl
post Nov 11 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Didn't Karma already hit the wizards? I still think of them as a band of brothers, and while they seem unmoved by it, they lost one of their own...... (But that might be me.... Nabu gets all the attention while Duman doesn't even get a smidge.))
WinxBloomEnchant...
post Nov 11 2009, 3:36 PM
Post #18

Charmix Fairy

I think Nabu did really died in Season 4. But maybe he'll heal in season 5? Who knows.

--------------------
ari3lsss
post Nov 13 2009, 4:15 AM
Post #19

Charmix Fairy

Well I don't care what you all think but...I think Nabu will come back...he could be gone forever or till season 5 or the next movie..but I think hes gonna come back, and the flower thing makes sense, she kept it, it was GLOWING! and yes it's stupid for the flower to turn to a human but she can still get his body back and use it on him. Seems logical to me...I'm just gonna wait and see what happends if the ending is happy icon_biggrin.gif or sad icon_sad.gif CANT WAIT!!
Tiny Dragon
post Nov 13 2009, 5:16 AM
Post #20

Mythix Fairy

Nabu will be coming back by the end of the episode. The flower Layla kept will bring him back in some way or form.

I mean if you look at the trailers we have seen there is a clip of Layla in her city clothes with Nabu lifting up her head AT ALFEA. I don't think we have seen this clip before. Just like we haven't seen a sad Musa hugging Riven or a sharply dressed Timmy behind Tecna at Alfea. Or the scene with Flora resting her head on Helia's chest. OR Bloom and Sky dancing in circles all dressed up.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

We will be getting happy endings all around.

I have had to much practice looking at trailers and promos and figuring out what is going to happen.

This post has been edited by Tiny Dragon: Nov 13 2009, 5:17 AM

--------------------

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 8:11 AM