Layla [ 10 ]  [5.88%]
Total Votes: 170
Guests cannot vote 
99RedBalloons
post Apr 4 2007, 1:18 PM
Post #101

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

I doubt that too... If Rai gave 4Kids the rights to air the show in America, they would've given them the rights to air the entire show. You can't really copyright a glittery star, such as the one Stella makes when she's using her fairy powder. All the cuts must have been made by 4Kids for time constraints and age restrictions. The star is the only one I can't figure out the purpose of.
Go to the top of the page
Boo
post Apr 4 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #102

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
I doubt that too... If Rai gave 4Kids the rights to air the show in America, they would've given them the rights to air the entire show. You can't really copyright a glittery star, such as the one Stella makes when she's using her fairy powder. All the cuts must have been made by 4Kids for time constraints and age restrictions. The star is the only one I can't figure out the purpose of.

commercials also contribute to cuts >_< (how...erg....)

they should try to get winx (4kids should that is) to appeal to 9-12 years, (the directed age group).

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
kvhottie
post Apr 5 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #103

Enchantix Fairy

i think flora's the best..she is sweet.pretty..mostly nice but when she has to be..she's tough..strong..smart.. and has a great personality...then i like stella and bloom..you know somthing weird..even though i like flora the best..i think stella's the prettiest..pluz she has all the knowlage with guys and dating..this is my personal rank of the girls from prettiest to less prettiest because none of them are ugly..they are all pretty stella..flora..bloom..musa..techna. And you see how flora's like really shy..helia is more shy then her..and when she's around him she acts less shy and has more character..i luv this show..it's addicting!!

--------------------

If the world was like Flora's and Helia's love, we would all live happily and peacfuly.There love is true and pure..what the world is far from being. Winx club rocks!!!!
Ranma
post Apr 5 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #104

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Too bad shy and shy doesn't go together in real life. I tried going out with a girl once, but her father wouldn't let her date. We could see eachother in groups though so we went to a movie with around 5-6 other people. I 'tried' to hold a conversation but it was really awkward and we barely got past "Hi" icon_cry.gif icon_redface.gif icon_cry.gif

--------------------
kvhottie
post Apr 5 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #105

Enchantix Fairy

thats true shy and shy dont work..at all..in real life..but here it does..and they are maa cute 2gether..though wen they are around eachother..they become less shy

--------------------

If the world was like Flora's and Helia's love, we would all live happily and peacfuly.There love is true and pure..what the world is far from being. Winx club rocks!!!!
Ranma
post Apr 5 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #106

Cosmix Fairy

That's what makes cartoons great. Things happen that could never happen in real life.

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 5 2007, 1:42 AM
Post #107

Tynix Fairy

Well, I think Chatta helped a little. Flora's getting less shy as well, so I can kind of see how it works. Plus the whole "not reality" angle.
Princess Swirl
post Apr 5 2007, 2:18 AM
Post #108

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

I used to like Flora the best, but then I kinda got annoyed because she was too sweet. I like Stella now, weird. I used to not like her. But both Flora and Stella have changed. Stella isn't as bossy as in the 1st season and Flora's being less shy and sweet. So, maybe I'll change my opinion again soon.
Ranma
post Apr 5 2007, 3:56 AM
Post #109

Cosmix Fairy

I like Flora because she's sweet ^_^ Kind of like how Belldandy is my favorite Ah! My Goddess character, and Olha was my favorite character in Ys 6.

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 5 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #110

Tynix Fairy

I liked Musa at first, but then I got so sick of her street talk that I wanted to beat her. Sad downside of the 4Kids dub (among others). I never liked Stella, I don't think...and Flora's "Oh, goody!" gets on my nerves (ah, 4Kids, what have you done?) but she's still my favorite. Aisha, I have never really liked much at all, and Bloom is such the drama queen that I can't really like her all the time. I like season three Tecna a lot more than seasons one and two Tecna, though.
Ranma
post Apr 5 2007, 5:20 PM
Post #111

Cosmix Fairy

I like Tecna in the third season the best as well. She alwasy got on my nerves in the first two.

--------------------
Boo
post Apr 5 2007, 6:23 PM
Post #112

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Ranma)
I like Tecna in the third season the best as well. She alwasy got on my nerves in the first two.

I'd have to disagree with you there, sorry...

I liked stella best in the first and second seasons as well, I don't know why, but for some reason in the third season she annoys me (I dunno why >_<)

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Connie
post Apr 5 2007, 6:36 PM
Post #113

Tynix Fairy

I love Tecna, I think she is cool and I think I like her the best in season 3 but season 1 and 2 she was good too

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Ranma
post Apr 5 2007, 6:39 PM
Post #114

Cosmix Fairy

Everyone has their own opinions icon_biggrin.gif

What is cool or annoying is in the eye of the beholder ^_^

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 5 2007, 8:53 PM
Post #115

Tynix Fairy

Got that right.

I think Stella has gotten less annoying, but not much. I still don't really like her.
Ranma
post Apr 6 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #116

Cosmix Fairy

Stella really bugged me in the first season. I think I got used to her in the other two.

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Apr 6 2007, 6:00 AM
Post #117

Cosmix Fairy

Stella is NOT that annoying. She just like to talk about things related to fashion, romance thats all.

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 6 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #118

Tynix Fairy

She's annoying to me. Her valley-girlish voice makes me cringe and her obsession with fashion, while fine on occasion, gets overwhelming more often than not. I don't like her superficiality.
winxclub-joy
post Apr 6 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #119

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
She's annoying to me. Her valley-girlish voice makes me cringe and her obsession with fashion, while fine on occasion, gets overwhelming more often than not. I don't like her superficiality.

O.o

--------------------
Angel
post Apr 6 2007, 4:52 PM
Post #120

Charmix Fairy

I can't really choose between Stella and Flora...

--------------------

19 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th September 2024 - 10:42 AM