Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> Hands Up For Those Who Think Bloom Is Getting Too Much Attention, this is a place where bloom haters and lovers argue about bloom
winxclub-joy
post Aug 23 2007, 8:17 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I think they rush the cartoons without thinking finish their storyline XD
They rush cuz of the movie, if they rush on the movie I tell you I'm jumping down from the buildings and die in front of them....

Ya besides Tecna's parents, I also wanna see Flora's one as well =D I can imagine her mum and dad now meow meow meow! XD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Aug 23 2007, 8:21 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

That's indeed a weakness of Winx: They rush things, and don't finish storylines off properly. I mean, they could've done so much more with Avalon, Chimera, Diaspro and the Triple witch. But they didn't. angry.gif
winxclub-joy
post Aug 23 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Aug 23 2007, 04:21 PM) *
That's indeed a weakness of Winx: They rush things, and don't finish storylines off properly. I mean, they could've done so much more with Avalon, Chimera, Diaspro and the Triple witch. But they didn't. angry.gif

totally agree with you

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Aug 23 2007, 1:08 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I do not think the ending was to bad Ithink it will lead nicely into the movie as it left one questions(correct me if I am wrong) unanswered they are: Are Bloom's parents alive? and led towards the surgestion of a battle with the ansestrous witches. Also made it seem the whole thing will be based on Bloom

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 23 2007, 7:31 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

probably they will battle with the ancient witches. cause the trix... what happen to them they ran off and didn't came back. what happen to them
i think they are alive. don't know for sure.baltor said they were inside of him. and they are going to destroy him... so they probably aren't inside of him and he lie. i really don't know. but i say they are probably are.

--------------------
P_Warrior
post Aug 24 2007, 3:43 AM
Post #46

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

i kindof agree with both sides... i think that the other girls need more attencion, but i dont think bloom gets to much...if you get what im trying to say...

--------------------

winxclub-joy
post Aug 24 2007, 11:13 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

Well I was thinking, they are in a magical dimension right? I found this:

Solaria was a fictional human-inhabited planet in Isaac Asimov's Foundation and Robot series.

Humm, how they can make out a realm of sun and moon? And I've noticed that Magix was a planet, if you remembered Ms. Griffin used the telescope and and saw some kinds of planets? (In episode 209) And Sin and moon also exists in Dimension, but it's also exists in Earth. And...ok I'm confused now =X

--------------------
P-girl
post Aug 24 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Well, THE moon doesn't exist (Well, it does but.... I'll explain.) In the existing galaxy we know there are dozens of moons. Moons are nothing more then smaller planets orbiting around big planets (My apologies to any astronomy expert around here, that was incredibly simplified.), the same reason that there are millions of suns (Just think about it, every star in the sky is a sun.) but we're talking about THE sun, or THE moon when we're talking about the sun/moon closest to us.
musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 24 2007, 7:17 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

P-girl is right.there is a bunch of moons. the sun is another star and its close to us. but scientist say our sun is excally very small. there are other star way much bigger than ours.
who knows what is fartur out there in space. its way too far for scientist and astuarants to go. probably there is another dimension we don't know about.

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Aug 25 2007, 3:07 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Aug 25 2007, 03:17 AM) *
P-girl is right.there is a bunch of moons. the sun is another star and its close to us. but scientist say our sun is excally very small. there are other star way much bigger than ours.
who knows what is fartur out there in space. its way too far for scientist and astuarants to go. probably there is another dimension we don't know about.

Ya I hope so, I really want to try living another dimension!
As long as not with aliens =X

--------------------
sapphire
post Aug 25 2007, 3:42 AM
Post #51

Harmonix Fairy

did u guys noe that this show was suppose to be called magical bloom? there is even a song called magical bloom.

--------------------
My posts: My Parents are alive ---> every friday

What people should post more: winx club: the lost princess, dreamer, riven's dairy, hands up for those who think bloom gets too much attention
Janan
post Aug 25 2007, 4:42 AM
Post #52

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

QUOTE (sapphire @ Jul 27 2007, 01:16 AM) *
I don't want to sound rude, so I'll put this title in a nice way. I don't really like Bloom because she gets a lot of attention... and i think she's annoying...

Geez Almighty, do I ever agree with you on this. I've nothing against her, but to me it's like why bother having so many other characters within the "Winx Club" if it's just basically "The Bloom Show," really? Even Usagi of Sailormoon wasn't the star 24/7. (Then again, I personally can't really compare because this show pales in comparison to such an awesome creation as Sailormoon icon_smile.gif )

And then, of course, Sky's just as irritating to try to endure. But then I guess it works out because then the annoyance they both bring separately cancels out as a couple. icon_smile.gif Yay. LoL

But yeah, I think she has/had much more potential, but otherwise, yeah, she congests too much of the show's airtime. (And here comes the "attacks," I'm sure LoL)

--------------------

"Control your destiny or somebody else will." -- Jack Welch
winxclub-joy
post Aug 25 2007, 5:12 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Janan @ Aug 25 2007, 12:42 PM) *
Geez Almighty, do I ever agree with you on this. I've nothing against her, but to me it's like why bother having so many other characters within the "Winx Club" if it's just basically "The Bloom Show," really? Even Usagi of Sailormoon wasn't the star 24/7. (Then again, I personally can't really compare because this show pales in comparison to such an awesome creation as Sailormoon icon_smile.gif )

And then, of course, Sky's just as irritating to try to endure. But then I guess it works out because then the annoyance they both bring separately cancels out as a couple. icon_smile.gif Yay. LoL

But yeah, I think she has/had much more potential, but otherwise, yeah, she congests too much of the show's airtime. (And here comes the "attacks," I'm sure LoL)

Kinda agree with you

--------------------
Janan
post Aug 25 2007, 5:23 AM
Post #54

Earth Girl

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Aug 25 2007, 01:12 AM) *
Kinda agree with you

Well at least I've gotten 1/2 of your psyche on my side then ^_^

--------------------

musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 25 2007, 9:53 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

i would also like to live in another dimension too winxclub-joy.
and i also heard of that song too sapphire. it very sad but agian its all about bloom. but its still a good song.
i agree with you Janan

--------------------
Janan
post Aug 26 2007, 5:18 AM
Post #56

Earth Girl

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Aug 25 2007, 05:53 PM) *
i agree with you Janan

Thanx, musaenchantixthebest ^_^

--------------------

winxclub-joy
post Aug 26 2007, 7:52 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Aug 26 2007, 05:53 AM) *
i would also like to live in another dimension too winxclub-joy.
and i also heard of that song too sapphire. it very sad but agian its all about bloom. but its still a good song.
i agree with you Janan

ya, hope if there is another dimension icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
John
post Aug 26 2007, 9:12 AM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

I wouldn't want to live on a dieing planet.
winxclub-joy
post Aug 26 2007, 2:28 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (John @ Aug 26 2007, 05:12 PM) *
I wouldn't want to live on a dieing planet.

No way, no PPls will survive there! I was wondering if there is a high tech magical dimension like magix, but full of musical XD

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 26 2007, 8:10 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

your welcome, Janan.
and i would like a dimension full of music. and plants.
i wouldn't like to live on a dead planet neither.

--------------------

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 14th June 2024 - 3:12 AM