Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I'M-SO-BUSY!, Sorry everyone! =(
winxclub-joy
post Aug 27 2010, 3:46 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I hate assignments... Blame it on the assignments, not on me...

I'm soo sorry for not been active... Lecturing, assignments and exhibition da da da... Besides lecturing I am having fun with the rest.... but it was soo packed that I am unable to go shopping with my friends! =(

That explains why I haven't been online in MC often.

So as twitter.

God, when is this coming to an end?

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you guys that I'll be on hiatus for a long period of time. (Few months? Half a year? A year? Or won't be back?) So far, there's no up and down in my school, but soon there will be. (believe me, this is college life.)

Also, I have a tiny little confession that I wanna tell ya guys... (please don't yell at me...)

I'm not really into Magixclub like before... It's like I'm the only one of the few Singaporean here acting like a weirdo. (Besides bloomfan15, I can't find any singaporean who is like me here) Yeah, a lot of people hate me for that.

I do not know what will happen to Magixclub next... If I can't joke, can't laugh, can't be a weirdo in this forums, then what can I do to make this forums alive again? *humm*

Probably the main admin will be shutting MC down. (Nah, just joking.)

but seriously.

I would have chosen the typical Singaporean way (Whatever it is, it's none of your business! ), leaving MC rot to death and don't care about it. But I did not. I was trying to use my free time to keep this site alive once again.

MC is like a 2nd home... meeting awesome people, playing games, sharing and more... but then at the same time I have to deal with a troll in this forums. *tsk*

Cannot abuse my position, have to bear most of the time. (It's hard for me, the hot tempered person.)

*facepalm*

Anyway, how to keep MC alive is all up to you members... I really have no time to bother about these and I don't feel like bothering it anymore. Please understand, I am really really tired. 24 hours is not even enough for me to complete 1 assignment... hell yeah.

As long as there's no cuss words, no spams, everything must be keep in PG 13, you can do whatever you want to keep MC alive.

Thank you, now I'm going to sleep. my eyes are dropping.... I must complete my assignments... 50 of them... half of them have to be done by next week. Sounds fake yeah, but it's truth.

Peace out.
Joy

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 12:56 AM