Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> Which Pixie Do You Think Should Belong To Which Fairy?
WinxFairyAlianne
post Apr 4 2008, 12:24 PM
Post #21

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Yes, but if chatta wasnt with flora! Chatta would not have said "Tell helia how you feel" ! Also amore used that friendship blossom thing to make queen amentia fall in love with sponithis! Then brandon got back together with stella!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
fullmoon
post Apr 15 2008, 4:38 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I think the pixies are with the right people. Ya, they say opposite attract so I can get why Chatta and Flora got together.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
WinxFairyAlianne
post Apr 16 2008, 7:26 PM
Post #23

Sirenix Fairy

Finally someone agrees! Go Fullmoon you rock!

--------------------
Tecna 01
post Aug 4 2008, 3:33 PM
Post #24

Mythix Fairy

i think

chatta should belong to stella cause they look like each other in winx form and they both talk alot
amore should belong to flora becasue amore's always uses flowers and thats floras power
musa should stay with her pixie
layla should stay with her pixie
tecna should definitely stay with her pixie
and bloom should stay with hers.
So even amore would tell flora to take courage and go with helia and get her charmix
But the point is that amore helped stella in bringing back brandon .

--------------------

Thanks ditta for making this awesome signature!
P-girl
post Aug 4 2008, 3:37 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

And you think they don't fit together? Stella is a Hopeless Romantic, so is Amore. It isn't all about looks and similar personalities y'know? Sometimes, people are like magnets, opposites attract.
Natasha
post Aug 4 2008, 4:20 PM
Post #26

Enchantix Fairy

I sometimes think that Chatta should be with Stella,
but all Stella talks about is Brandon and love and blah blah blah so sometimes I think that Amore and her are a perfect match.

--------------------
Abby
post Aug 4 2008, 4:21 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I don't think Chatta and Flora fit well together. I mean it is good that Flora has a pixie to cheer her up and be her "cheerleader" but Flora is really shy and Chatta is so outgoing and just, loud. If I was Flora, I would get kinda annoyed with Chatta sometimes.
Zhanneel
post Aug 4 2008, 4:26 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I agree with that. And maybe it's because the 4kids version makes Flora seem more shy, but Chatta is too boisterous for Flora, IMO. Or maybe it's just the voice actor for Chatta *shrug*. I know Flora likes to talk, but maybe they should have toned down Chatta just a bit for her, lol.
Abby
post Aug 4 2008, 4:31 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, maybe it is just 4kids voices or their change in the characters personalities. I just see Flora as the type of person who does like to talk, but also likes their alone time and privacy.
humbu111
post Aug 4 2008, 5:55 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, Amore's the same. Her and Flora would enjoy talking quietly to each other once in a while. I agree with Zhanneel and Abby.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

P-girl
post Aug 4 2008, 6:01 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

So.... I'm actually the only one who goes with Iginio's original plan? Maybe because I very much believe in Yin and Yang, one thing to make up for the other 'n stuff, two halves of a whole. *Imitates Sid* They complete each other.

One more thing: If you guys are all like: Pixie should be just like appointed fairy, why no complaints about Musa, the rebel tomboy, with Tune, the girly upholder of rules? That's another good one. Or.... Sporty Layla with Sleepy Piff? *Is confuzzled* Is my logic REALLY that messed up?
Zhanneel
post Aug 4 2008, 6:46 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I'm actually okay with the other pairings that Straffi created. The only one that bothered me was Chatta and Flora. It's like sticking Flora and Stella in the same room. I can just see Stella (when she's at her worst =P) prattling on and on and Flora just "mmhmm"ing everything. Chatta is such a boisterous, cheerleader type, I have a hard time seeing her and Flora connecting. Granted, we haven't seen enough of Chatta and Flora alone, but instead of completing each other, it seems they would be on opposite wavelengths. I wouldn't want to switch her with Amore though. And I could see Chatta and Stella fighting a lot xD.

Hmm, to rationalize the other pairings this is what I think of, but it's always subject to differences:

Lockette and Bloom: Lockette helps Bloom unlock all of the mysteries she has within herself
Amore and Stella: Amore is drawn by Stella's passion for true love
Digit and Tecna: a little too obvious in my opinion, but hey, they are great buddies with similar interests
Piff and Layla: this one seemed like it had to do with the Shadow Haunt saga mostly, since Layla was having terrible dreams and just a bad life in general. Piff (when she matures) would hopefully help Layla conquer her fears and live her dreams (whether awake or dreaming)
Tune and Musa: Tune loves culture, and Musa (loving all types of music from every realm) bonds with Tune in that they share the admiration for differences. I almost see Tune as an anthropologist, in a snooty sort of way, Lol.
Chatta and Flora: as far as I can tell they both like to talk, or so we're told on Flora's account?
P-girl
post Aug 4 2008, 7:03 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Maybe it's because I've seen the Dutch version, but in that version, Flora really likes to listen to people.
Zhanneel
post Aug 4 2008, 7:33 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Hmm, that's possible. Could be differences between the whichever dub we follow. Flora seems to be the one getting talked over in the 4kids episodes. And she has a fragile-sounding voice which comes across as very passive. Maybe it's just the 4kids dub ruined it. Oh wait. Not "maybe", definitely =P. But I got used to the way she was in the first season, so when Chatta came along it was like throwing a monkey wrench into the balance.
Abby
post Aug 5 2008, 7:38 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

I was never really too sure about Tune and Musa's pairing. I'm not saying they have to be identical with their pixie, but I think each fairy should have similarities in personality with the pixie. I get piff and Layla, because piff helps Layla with all her bad dreams and from what I understand was her best friend when she was little and her life was rough.
Riiana
post Aug 6 2008, 12:46 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah and I get Tune and Musa, Digit and Tecna, Layla and Piff, Bloom and Lockette...
But Flora has nothing in common with Chatta...maybe they tried to make us think that Chatta can transform Flora into a more confident person...?

--------------------
P-girl
post Aug 6 2008, 2:13 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Didn't she? Or should she still be fawning over Helia, without ever trying to tell him how she feels, deeply hurting him in the process? Because he thinks she doesn't like him.
And should Stella constantly bicker with her Pixie because yes, there is such a thing as being TO MUCH alike. Chatta and Stella would be bickering non-stop.
Riiana
post Aug 6 2008, 6:45 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

LOL P-Girl, okay you've just made me realise XD

Yeah if it was Stella and Chatta, wow they would be arguing non-stop and Stella probably would never decide on any outfits to wear as Chatta would probably be commenting on them....

Yeah I see what you mean now.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Aug 8 2008, 4:20 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I think the groups are right but still do not see the point of them other than attracting more kids and selling more merchandice.

I do aggree I think chatta and stella would end up arguing too much after a while

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Aug 8 2008, 5:12 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

if we're going for the opposites-attract thing, where the pixies help their fairy in a way that their not-so great in, I guess the pairings should be something along the lines of:

Bloom and Piff
Stella and Tune
Layla and Amore
Flora and Digit
Tecna and Chatta
and the only one that doesnt work as much is Musa and Lockette

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 10:31 AM