Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Winx Club Season 6 'Secret Video', Contains a nice, long look at Flora's new transformation
Sen
post Nov 21 2013, 9:51 AM
Post #21

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Nov 21 2013, 10:55 AM) *
I hope that Diaspro is not joining the Trix and a brief and non plot affecting role. Hopefully it goes something like this

Diaspro "Can I join your group to get revenge on Bloom?"
Icy "Why would we need a stupid fairy like you" laughs and walks off.

I would actually like it if she joined the trix, as Diaspro would finally be more than simply annoying and overused.

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Nov 21 2013, 1:30 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Actually, are we really sure she'll be joining the Trix? For all we know she's actually helping out AGAINST them. I mean, I'd go for a Diaspro redemption arc. Even if it's just so we can just move on from her.
Sen
post Apr 4 2014, 6:34 PM
Post #23

Butterflix Fairy

Winx club secret video: Musa Mythix transformation

English:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A73cq072iVk

Lyrics:
Lyrics:
Mythix
Mythix

Sparkling and invincible the power of
Mythix.
There's a magical dimension!
Mythix,
Full of fairytale adventures!

Locked within the pages,
of the Legendarium world.

The power of Mythix,
Yeah, we're feeling it together!
Mythix, It's the wildest journey ever!

Fly with us inside the book,
of endless mysteries...

Italian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ba17isu71s

Lyrics: *edited, now with lyrics ^-^*
Mythix
Mythix

splendido invicibile potere

Mythix

nuova dimensione magica

Mythix
per un'avventura unica
noi tra miti e leggende del libro magico

Potere Mythix

Emozioni senza fine

Mythix

è un mistero da scoprire

viene e vola

insieme a noi

su ali di magia

Thanks to: http://germansirenix.blogspot.de/

This post has been edited by Sen: Apr 7 2014, 11:46 AM

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

P-girl
post Apr 4 2014, 7:07 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

My first reaction is 'That's it? That's the entire transformation? Just twirling in place?'
I think I might be a little spoiled in that regard.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Apr 4 2014, 7:07 PM
Sen
post Apr 4 2014, 7:30 PM
Post #25

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 4 2014, 09:07 PM) *
My first reaction is 'That's it? That's the entire transformation? Just twirling in place?'
I think I might be a little spoiled in that regard.

Eh, that was mine as well. Somehow, the Bloomix sequence is better than this.

I also wonder if that's the full transformation scene, because if it is ... 1. it's pretty short 2. pretty short = charmix power up? = temporary transformation? (Please please please!)

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

P-girl
post Apr 4 2014, 7:33 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Guess we'll have to wait and see. I mean, last CGI transformation Musa busted out some serious moves.
Marswinx85
post Apr 4 2014, 8:34 PM
Post #27

A True Fairy

Man Musa must go dizzy doing that lol and we do have wait and see what happens next

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 5 2014, 2:19 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Erm? Who sang the English version? o.o It sounds kinda off tune? =S It doesn't sound like Elisa. =( Maybe I wasn't used to it yet cause it is short. Hopefully when I see it on TV, I will see if I like it or not.

I love the Italian version! <3

I so hope this is not a full transformation of Musa's Mythix. =S I really love the outfit..but the transformation was making me dizzy with all the twirling she made. xD

Okay...so I had a feeling the wands are used for transforming into Mythix then... >.<

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

mightymarty2
post Apr 5 2014, 7:27 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I think that must be the shortened version as it seemed too short for a normal longer version. It does make me think of Belivix transformation. Its a bit like Stella's

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Sen
post Apr 5 2014, 1:18 PM
Post #30

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Apr 5 2014, 04:19 AM) *
Erm? Who sang the English version? o.o It sounds kinda off tune? =S It doesn't sound like Elisa. =( Maybe I wasn't used to it yet cause it is short. Hopefully when I see it on TV, I will see if I like it or not.

I love the Italian version! <3

I so hope this is not a full transformation of Musa's Mythix. =S I really love the outfit..but the transformation was making me dizzy with all the twirling she made. xD

Okay...so I had a feeling the wands are used for transforming into Mythix then... >.<

I don't know, but on Facebook people think it's Alessia Orlando (is that her name?), the singer of the Bloomix song.

There's a technique in ballet which you can use to prevent dizziness, it's called "spotting". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88bsYB9i6Mc ,though, it doesn't look like Musa uses it wacko.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 6 2014, 6:51 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Apr 5 2014, 03:27 AM) *
I think that must be the shortened version as it seemed too short for a normal longer version. It does make me think of Belivix transformation. Its a bit like Stella's

Oh yea, it does look a bit of Stella's Believix Transformation. xD Thanks for bringing it up, Marty!

QUOTE (Sen @ Apr 5 2014, 09:18 AM) *
I don't know, but on Facebook people think it's Alessia Orlando (is that her name?), the singer of the Bloomix song.

There's a technique in ballet which you can use to prevent dizziness, it's called "spotting". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88bsYB9i6Mc ,though, it doesn't look like Musa uses it wacko.gif tongue.gif

Yes, that's her name. She sang the Season 4 Soundtrack (not the same from the actual Season 4 on the air). She did great on the soundtrack. =) Though, I was a bit worried about her on Season 6. =S I don't know if it's me...but I had a feeling Nickelodeon probably wrote the terrible lyrics because they helped with the lyrics. >.< (I think that's why I was hearing something off with Mythix for English version)
I really didn't know she sang the song for Bloomix. o.o I thought it was Elisa Rosselli? I was easily tricked because I heard from Alessia Orlando that she is having some learning experiences with Elisa Rosselli. She is learning to be like her even she is still a beginner, so she is trying her best.

I really don't know if Alessia Orlando sang the Mythix. It kinda does't sound like her. Someone told me, it was a similar singer who sang the Opening Intro who is not Alessia Orlando or Elisa Rosselli. o.o How many singers did Rainbow S.r.L hired for Season 6? o.o Why can't they just keep Elisa Rosselli. =( Do you know anything about what happened, Sen? =(

Just need to double check the "Credits Roll"...I remembered from the first episode...there were a lot of singers being used besides Elisa Rosselli. o.o

Heh, thanks for the info! I didn't know about that kind of technique in ballet. xD (I did a lot of ballet when I was little and I never used this technique before. xD)

EDITED: Okay, I checked the Bloomix. There were 2 singers: Alessia Orlando and Elisa Aramonte
Opening Intro: Kathryn Raio
Ending Theme: Alessia Orlando and Elisa Aramonte

Kathryn Raio is an American singer while Alessia Orlando and Elisa Aramonte are Italian singers and know how to sang English surprised me. (I know Elisa Rosselli sang both Italian and English.)
I forgot about Kathryn Raio. She sang some of the songs for 4kids.tv of Winx Club o.o oh wow!

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Apr 6 2014, 7:02 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 4:18 AM