mightymarty2
post Jan 21 2009, 4:20 PM
Post #101

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

don't worry everybody nearly crashes or does i know i have

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Jan 21 2009, 4:43 PM
Post #102

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Same age as Tiny Dragon. And I kind of agree that I'm not crazy about getting older (though I'm sure 99% of it is pyschological). It's not scary to me, just kind of nerving when I put it in perspective (1 and 1/2 years til mid 20's) =P. However the perks of being treated like an adult are *mostly* worth it.

Har har, licenses. I remember being scared to death of ever getting my license. Especially any highways. Now that I'm so used to driving I rather hate it, grrr. I would much rather take public transportation, but there really are no services in my city. So I intend to move to a city that does.
mightymarty2
post Jan 21 2009, 4:59 PM
Post #103

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

public transport is cheaper to travel alone though not much cheaper for larger groups. Also it less comfy, more crowded, i am sure buses invent bumps on roads or car are supreme. I just dislike public transport, i have to use it though of the next few years at least. Sure its meant to be greener (some cars are greener i like the new sports car Fisker Karma S Sunset where it does 50 miles on the electric engine before using petrol and other similar concepts (if it does actually do that) like that not the prius where they work together).

Or even hydrogen if the government will help get the hydrogen filling station, oh no wait that will reduce taxes as no co2 emitions, sorry about that it had to be said

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Tiny Dragon
post Jan 21 2009, 5:10 PM
Post #104

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

It isn't that I am sad that I am getting older. I am just feeling my age (I sound like an old woman lol). I just wish I had the energy lever that my 5 year old niece does so I could do all the things I want to before crashing.

Ok I will stop complaining now because I know I am not that old. icon_razz.gif

--------------------
Tom273
post Jan 21 2009, 8:26 PM
Post #105

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

I think i dont like aging because i dont feel like i am 21 years old i feel like i am much younger. I guess my mind is propably younger than my body.

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
Zhanneel
post Jan 25 2009, 6:08 PM
Post #106

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Rofl, yes Tom, you hit that on the nail. I feel the same way. My actual age doesn't feel like my real age. I feel much younger. Possibly watching cartoons does that, lol.
Tom273
post Jan 25 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #107

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

yes lol i still watch cartoons alot makes me feel younger icon_razz.gif

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
Bloom girl
post Jan 30 2009, 1:28 PM
Post #108

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I´m 12 from Greece.

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 3:51 AM