22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> *Are you there?, You're not alone as you'd think, but you'll wish you were
MorriganAensland
post Jul 6 2010, 6:12 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

The man smiles, possibly in an attempt to help ease tension in the room. "Name's Manigoldo. I would have gone after the guy myself, but I was more worried about someone else going for the other gun." He holds it up, making sure to keep it pointed away from everyone. "One nutjob with a firearm's enough, if I do say so myself. Your names?"

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jul 6 2010, 6:19 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"Baltor" Baltor simply replied the man drawing his attention from the red pineapple

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Jul 6 2010, 6:20 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"It's....Lee, pleased to meet you." Lee answered. Best to keep it at that. His name was widely known where he came from (And not for pleasant reasons as of late.....), so it was best to keep with a last name basis, since Lee was very common-sounding.
MorriganAensland
post Jul 6 2010, 6:24 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

"Never heard of either of you," Manigoldo answers. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. This all seems to be rather confusing even without everything that guy pulled." He gestures to the (presumably dead) man with a plant growing out of his head.

"Anyways, it's good to know I'm not the only sane person around here."

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jul 6 2010, 6:28 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"we need a plan, we are in a strange enviroment and who knows how many more armed people there are" Baltor said trying to take charge

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
MorriganAensland
post Jul 6 2010, 6:34 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

"Well, there's probably a couple more. They all just got scared," Manigoldo said. "Of course they're all out and in the building now... plus whoever fired that gun before is out there too."

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 6 2010, 6:39 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Sane.... heh. Lee couldn't help a small chuckle at that. His face returned to a more serious expression quickly after that.
"To be honest.... I don't feel much for going outside......" He admitted.
mightymarty2
post Jul 6 2010, 6:40 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"lets try and find out where we are first" Baltor said picking up an envolop

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jul 6 2010, 11:30 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

The envelop is addressed to one Jeeha Industries. The writing is simple and neat, written in blue ink, and with a small, monochrome stamp in the corner. If he would look inside, Baltor would only find a blank sheet of folded paper.

"Man, I can understand why you'd want to stick around here," Manigoldo admits as he walks towards the wall, "But it's still kind of creepy though." He peers out, squinting through one of the small slits in the wall before he sighs. "And sooner or later it's going to be dark soon. And unless we want to camp out here with no food, water, or light, we'll have to move sooner or later."

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 7 2010, 5:22 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

"I guess you're right......" Lee conceded, before digging his hands in his pockets, extracting his lighter. "Tough light and warmth shouldn't be too hard. I mean, plenty of fuel." He said, looking aorund.
mightymarty2
post Jul 7 2010, 6:42 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Baltor "has anyone heard of Jeeha Industries?" he asked hoping that would lead to a clue of what they were facing

--------------------
P-girl
post Jul 7 2010, 6:50 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

"Beats me.... not where I come from." Lee said, once more fixing his glasses a bit. Something about the fact that these weren't his usual really bugged him.
MorriganAensland
post Jul 7 2010, 12:42 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

"Not a name I'm familiar with either," Manigoldo admits. "And you also seem pretty adamant on staying right here, Mr. Lee." He laughs, in contrast to the now dead gunman from before, Manigoldo's laughter is much more loud and cheerful. "Can't say I blame you, we're all in this crazy place together."

He pulls up a parcel to use as a makeshift chair and sits down. "So we wait?"

(If you both wish to, we can engage a timeskip here through the night and continue on when it's day again for the characters."

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 7 2010, 12:53 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

((I'm up for it.))

"I just..... don't want to walk around without a clue." Lee said, slumping down against a wall, pulling one knee up to lean his arm on it. "Maybe tomorrow.... I still have some.... things to mentally sort out." He tried to voice exactly what, but then again..... "I think we all have. I mean, my last memory was that of dying...."
MorriganAensland
post Jul 7 2010, 12:57 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

"Pretty sure everyone's was," Manigoldo said. "Mine was me getting killed in the process of destroying a god's body. Man, back then I could do all sorts of things and now," he snorts, "It's like all that awesome strength has gone down the drain."

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 7 2010, 1:03 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

"I see.... " Lee said. "Mine was.... a bit of a mercy kill, really. Even tough that wasn't my murderer's intention." He looked at his hand, as a flash of veins glowing eerily yellow from underneath his skin, which was near black due to the illumination from within, went before his eyes. A memory of that time. "Still, it was good to die like myself...." He muttered.
mightymarty2
post Jul 7 2010, 4:24 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(I am ok with it)

Baltor just stayed quiet he didn't want to go through how he was defeated and reduced to bargaining with that winx club

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jul 7 2010, 6:47 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

The light in the room diminishes over the course of time, signaling nightfall. However, Lee's lighter offers them a short period of warm and eventually you all get some rest. Manigoldo took the first watch, promising to wake either of you up in two hour's time, but it never came and he stayed up the whole night. It passed uneventfully with no more incidents of insanity, and when the two of you wake up you'll still find Manigoldo sitting at the door, revolver in hand.

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 7 2010, 7:00 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

"Good Morning......" Lee said, rubbing his eyes. "Wait....." He realised. "Weren't we supposed to switch guard?"
mightymarty2
post Jul 7 2010, 7:18 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Baltor woke up "yep, so it will be one of us two will take guard to night then to give you a rest" he surgested

--------------------

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 1:13 AM