> *Sinful Angels, With death comes new life
mightymarty2
post Apr 2 2010, 8:43 PM
Post #501

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

the doctor finsihed healing Martins arm "your all done"

Martin he said "thanks" he then headed off and ran back towards the fight he arrived back a bit out of breath

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
{§hani}
post Apr 3 2010, 2:06 AM
Post #502

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Danaica noticed Martin out of breath, going back to fight and whispered "Good luck" she then turned to Tiffany and smirked "Fair as sugar, spidy spidy on the wall". Daniaca got out a little bronze flask filled with clear liquid and pured it evenly towards Tiffany and then a circle around her.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
angel123
post Apr 3 2010, 2:33 AM
Post #503

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Tiffany Shifted back to her original form, just before Danaica finished the circle. she knew a spell when she heard one.

Trevor took the kick and groaned, trying to tighten his grip

Kiba walked over, rejoining the halfs of his sword and resheathing them, before punching Trevor in the side of the head.

Trevor fell back just enough for his grip to loosen, before struggling to regain the grip.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
{§hani}
post Apr 3 2010, 3:06 AM
Post #504

Cosmix Fairy

This was a trick Danaica had learnt from an old friend, one that was more science than magic. But required a huge jolt of electricity so she braced herself and closed her eyes for a second then opened them and placed her palm flat on the start of the line. The trail began to spark alight with fire. She smiled, Electricity plus alcohol usually equals KABOOM!

--------------------

angel123
post Apr 3 2010, 3:16 AM
Post #505

Cosmix Fairy

(i dont mean to be a laws of physics quoter but when you pour alcohol on the ground the shoot electricity through it nothing much would happen... so ill just assume it was Magic alcohol that explodes when it is introduced to electricity and doesnt soak into the earth)

Tiffany yelled as she was caught up in the explostion, trying to shift into a flying creature but failing and falling to the ground dead. her corpse slowly evaporated into the earth/air, leaving no trace of her existance.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Apr 3 2010, 7:14 AM
Post #506

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin wispeared back "thanks" he took this opertunity to gather his breath back and survey the situation. Sergei seemed to be in the most trouble so he drew his sword and ran towards the trevor attacking sergei

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Apr 3 2010, 9:21 AM
Post #507

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Feeling the grip loosen, Sergei just kicked again and again and again with all the might he could muster.
angel123
post Apr 3 2010, 4:20 PM
Post #508

Cosmix Fairy

Trevor fell backwards for a moment, only to jump a few yards back, thus avoiding new attacks and keeping his distance. he growled as he popped his shoulder back into its socket.

"ill leave you be" he caught Martin by the arm, swinging him so he turned and ran the other way "and so will they, the only time ill interfere is when he is about to kill you" Kiba smiled before getting serious "he is stronger now then before... i thought i should warn you of that"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Apr 3 2010, 4:30 PM
Post #509

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin was spun around and quickly stoped himself "thanks for the warning. Who do youthink most needs help?" he said turning back to the fight ready to help

--------------------
P-girl
post Apr 3 2010, 5:28 PM
Post #510

Cosmix Fairy

Sergei took a few big gulps of air, trying to recover as fast as possible to re-enter combat.
angel123
post Apr 3 2010, 10:25 PM
Post #511

Cosmix Fairy

"sergei is the only one, but if you want you can try and find chellie and Carmina" Kiba watched as Trevor picked up his knife in his good hand and charged sergei again. "think the word Sergei and ill help"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Apr 4 2010, 8:04 AM
Post #512

Cosmix Fairy

Oh, Sergei taught a few words. None of them fit for any decent conversation. Sidestepping, Sergei took a hold of the arm with the knife.
mightymarty2
post Apr 4 2010, 8:21 AM
Post #513

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin "ok, i will go look" he then headed off in a random direction starting his search. He had hoped to be more useful than he was being

--------------------
{§hani}
post Apr 4 2010, 8:46 AM
Post #514

Cosmix Fairy

(To Angel, techically speaking itwas magic plus science, because in fact flame plus alcohol equals kaboom. And i tried to re-create that in the worst described way possible lol sorry! but yes its magic based too)

Daniaca stood there, stunned for a second, she then droped the knife, her hands stoped glowing and she panted, taking her breath back "thank god". She quickly returned to were kiba was and put her gloves back on. "I am assuming she is not completly gone, and that both twins are due to return, meanwhile i can assist"

--------------------

terriordx32
post Apr 4 2010, 4:15 PM
Post #515

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

(*pokes tea*)

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
angel123
post Apr 4 2010, 6:12 PM
Post #516

Cosmix Fairy

Trevor used his other hand to punch hard at Sergei's ribs.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Apr 4 2010, 6:19 PM
Post #517

Cosmix Fairy

Staggering back a bit, Sergei kept a hold on the knife-hand, as he forced both of their bodies downward, and using his entire body to break the arm.
angel123
post Apr 7 2010, 2:06 AM
Post #518

Cosmix Fairy

Trevor fell, spinning as he did, groaning and closing his eyes as the knife cut into his belly and destroyed his internal organs. "not bad, my friend, you should fight me at full strength" the voice sounded different from Trevor's original voice.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Apr 7 2010, 5:22 AM
Post #519

Cosmix Fairy

Then why didn't this creature let him do so? Sergei hated being underestimated. Especially when fighting. Letting go, he placed both of his hands above his head, making them into a fist.
angel123
post Apr 7 2010, 2:37 PM
Post #520

Cosmix Fairy

"thats what i was trying to tell you" Kiba said, walking up behind Sergei, just as Trevor's body disipated and evaporated, leaving the knife stuck in the ground where it had been in Trevor's gut

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^

27 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 20th June 2024 - 10:57 PM