Add Reply
> Winx Movie Merchandise In Singapore!
Boo
post Feb 24 2008, 12:08 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Abby @ Feb 23 2008, 10:42 PM) *
I'm hoping the usa gets some dolls to come with the movie, if it does come here though. I miss having winx stuff in the store to buy easily instead of not getting what I want because I can only get it online!

I hope so too! I miss the days where I could just go to Wal-Mart and pick up a winx doll (even, in some cases, a Tecna doll). I really hope the movie ends up being really popular here and maybe then we'd get merchandise. I have high hopes icon_mrgreen.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
AnnieBelle
post Feb 24 2008, 2:27 AM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

*whispers* timetravel *whisper*

On a mildly related subject, we were watching a video in health class the other day, about how they make different foods that you see everyday at the grocery store [Ironically, our health teacher is the teacher who is the most often out sick]. Now, I was expecting a male narrator [it normally is]. I was all prepared to fall asleep [the class normally does]. It turned on, and I started thinking, 'Why do I recognize the narrator's voice?' I shrugged it off, thinking that maybe I was just tired or something. Ten minutes into the video, I started thinking again, 'No, pretty sure I recognize that voice. But from where? Not Avatar, no anime dubs...not any of the kid's shows I have to watch with my sister...wait. Kid's shows...kid's shows...' And then, I realized: 'Ohh! I know why I recognize that! It's the same voice Tecna has in RAI English, season 1!'
Although, that's the civilized version. I actually thought it more in my fangirl mode: 'OMG! I kno where I heard that voice! It's Tecna's from RAI eng. seas. 1!!!1one'
Yeah, I'm serious. That's what it was. My fangirl mode is scary, I know.

--------------------
Boo
post Feb 24 2008, 2:52 AM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (AnnieBelle @ Feb 24 2008, 02:27 AM) *
*whispers* timetravel *whisper*

On a mildly related subject, we were watching a video in health class the other day, about how they make different foods that you see everyday at the grocery store [Ironically, our health teacher is the teacher who is the most often out sick]. Now, I was expecting a male narrator [it normally is]. I was all prepared to fall asleep [the class normally does]. It turned on, and I started thinking, 'Why do I recognize the narrator's voice?' I shrugged it off, thinking that maybe I was just tired or something. Ten minutes into the video, I started thinking again, 'No, pretty sure I recognize that voice. But from where? Not Avatar, no anime dubs...not any of the kid's shows I have to watch with my sister...wait. Kid's shows...kid's shows...' And then, I realized: 'Ohh! I know why I recognize that! It's the same voice Tecna has in RAI English, season 1!'
Although, that's the civilized version. I actually thought it more in my fangirl mode: 'OMG! I kno where I heard that voice! It's Tecna's from RAI eng. seas. 1!!!1one'
Yeah, I'm serious. That's what it was. My fangirl mode is scary, I know.

That's so weird!
On that subject:
My little sister used to watch some little kids' show (the name escapes me at the moment), and I overheard it a couple times and I think that one of the characters on it has the same voice has Tecna does in the Rai english version. Grr, now just to think of the show's name... that's going to bug me.

Speaking of Tecna's voice actress again, there's a show called 'Liberty's Kids' or something like that, and I think one of the girl characters on that show has the same voice actress as Tecna does in 4kids' version of season 3...

I don't know if either are really the same voice actress, but they sound very much alike in both cases.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Feb 24 2008, 5:53 PM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Feb 23 2008, 09:08 PM) *
I hope so too! I miss the days where I could just go to Wal-Mart and pick up a winx doll (even, in some cases, a Tecna doll). I really hope the movie ends up being really popular here and maybe then we'd get merchandise. I have high hopes icon_mrgreen.gif

Me too! I remember my first musa and tecna doll is from walmart, before they became rare, but I really miss being able to go to a store and see winx club things there. Oh and anniebelle, I see you like wicked, so do I! I am seeing it in Chicago when I go in may, but it is in my city right now.
musaenchantixthe...
post Feb 25 2008, 2:21 AM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

don't hurt me.. but what is wicked.. i haven't seen anything about them.

--------------------

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 20th September 2024 - 7:45 PM