5 stars [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 1
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Feb 14 2016, 10:08 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Back to fairy animal bonding business now, and this time, it's Tecna's turn happy.gif

Zap2It summary:
At Alfea, Shiny and Amarok damage one of Roxy's techno-magic spheres; Tecna suggests the Winx to go and visit her parents on Zenith to repair it.

Spoiler!
* Maybe it's the goggles, but Flitter reminds me a bit of Rocky the Flying Squirrel...
* Tecna continues to be awesome wub.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Feb 15 2016, 8:28 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

When I first heard the title of this episode I thought it was a bad translation but for it to be real, oh dear. It is a shame that they did that. I know everyone knows Tecna will get a fairy animal to bond with and on Zenith is the most likely place but don't just point out its this episode.

Well having said that it was weird to see that wooden machine powered by flying squirrels. It seems that Zenith has always been more advanced but it does raise questions about Tecnomagic back then and now. As I know the name technology could in the past be used for things like the wheel. So is Technomagic more powerful now or stayed the same.

It does seem that the actions completed in saving their bonded fairy animal is quite different from saving planets to freeing them from a spell. Which is nice to see. Only one left now and at least we can still guess until the episode comes out how it will happen

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
SpiderBraids
post Feb 21 2016, 8:06 AM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Feb 15 2016, 03:28 PM) *
It does seem that the actions completed in saving their bonded fairy animal is quite different from saving planets to freeing them from a spell. Which is nice to see.

Agreed... the one thing about Enchantix I didn't really like was the expectation that each girl was going to make a different sacrifice in saving someone from their own realm, rather than have everyone (except Aisha and Bloom) all sacrifice themselves...

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Feb 21 2016, 8:53 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

It did seem a bit strange that own realm stipulation. Given that a sacrifice is meaning full regardless of realm they come from

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
SpiderBraids
post Feb 21 2016, 4:11 PM
Post #5

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Feb 21 2016, 03:53 PM) *
It did seem a bit strange that own realm stipulation. Given that a sacrifice is meaning full regardless of realm they come from

I suspect the main reasons for that were 1) so Bloom could angst over not having anyone from her own dead realm to save, and 2) so that we could visit the remaining Winx girls' realms we hadn't visited by this time (remembers what happened with Tecna) ...okay, so that's two things I didn't like about Enchantix icon_confused.gif

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Feb 22 2016, 5:56 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

We do seem to have got a bit off topic but I did like visiting other realms as it was nice to see where the girls come from and just see more of the magic dimension beyond the limited part we had seen

--------------------
P-girl
post Feb 23 2016, 7:24 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

*Hops onto the tangent*
I always found it less confusing, since it was always said that they'd become Guardian Fairies for their specific realms, so sacrificing themselves for someone from said realm sorta fits.
I personally have more of an issue that self-sacrifice was touted as the best thing you could do for someone. That's, uhm.... let's just say I don't agree. Selflessness as a virtue has a limit, in my opinion.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 7:05 PM