Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> what websites can I find pictures for signatures?, please help me find websites with pictures I can use for signatures
Zania330
post Oct 31 2009, 4:04 PM
Post #1

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

I'm trying to find websites with pictures of Bloom I can use for signatures but I apparently I can't.

PLEASE HELP ME.

--------------------

banner and userbar by Fullmoon, hogwarts badge by Another Morning, thanks to the 2 of you!
Go to the top of the page
rano0oma
post Oct 31 2009, 4:10 PM
Post #2

Butterflix Fairy

you can take screen shots from youtube videos: just pause the video make it full screen hit the prnt screen button, paste it on ms paint or any other program and there you go!!!

--------------------
Zania330
post Oct 31 2009, 4:26 PM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

Thanks rano0oma.

--------------------

banner and userbar by Fullmoon, hogwarts badge by Another Morning, thanks to the 2 of you!
Zania330
post Oct 31 2009, 5:28 PM
Post #4

Mythix Fairy

where is the prnt button and which program again?

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Oct 31 2009, 5:37 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

paint its standard on windows, its file print

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
AnnieBelle
post Oct 31 2009, 6:05 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

wait, the Prnt scrn button is what you're talking about~, yes?

Depends on the kind of computer you have, but it should be near the delete key and the insert key and all that... It'll say "Prnt Scrn" on it...if you have a laptop, you might need to press the Fn button if you have one...

--------------------
humbu111
post Oct 31 2009, 8:34 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

On my keyboard Print Screen is on the right of F12... just go though each button on your keyboard if you cant find it lol, it shouldnt be too hard.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

rano0oma
post Nov 1 2009, 11:58 AM
Post #8

Butterflix Fairy

well just look for it, it would say '' print screen sysRq'' or just ''prnt scrn''

--------------------
wkw427
post Nov 4 2009, 1:17 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Keyboard...creenRinged.svg

wkwpedia to the rescue

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Zania330
post Nov 6 2009, 5:06 PM
Post #10

Mythix Fairy

There are lots of replies here about the prnt scrn button and I already found it so could we get back to talking about websites for signatures please? I really want to find one.

--------------------

fullmoon
post Nov 7 2009, 6:29 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Well, for starters we have some threads on this forum that have bunch of pictures including Bloom and the other Winx Girls such as Rare Images. You would have to look for them inside the thread though.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Boo
post Nov 18 2009, 5:45 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Zania330 @ Nov 6 2009, 06:06 PM) *
There are lots of replies here about the prnt scrn button and I already found it so could we get back to talking about websites for signatures please? I really want to find one.

There are some winx fansites that offer forum sets (including signatures featuring Bloom). I actually have created a Winx fansite with forum sets available (located in the graphics section in the sidebar). Here's the link: The Tecno Page.

There is also a page called "Links" there with a bunch of outgoing web addresses to various other Winx fansites; though when I was looking through the list to find you a couple, I've noticed that the majority of them are either closed or on hiatus. :/

You may also want to check this page on Michael's Favorites:
Michael's Favorites: Links and Affiliates
There is a huge list of Winx fansites to browse through - I'm sure a few of them also offer graphics like banners and forum sets. icon_wink.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Zania330
post Nov 18 2009, 2:45 PM
Post #13

Mythix Fairy

Thanks Boo, do you mind if I use the banner with Musa, Flora and Bloom in their rockstar outfits? Could I also use the Bloom avatar with Bloom in her believix? (the 4th one on the right that's animated in the avatar page)

--------------------

Boo
post Nov 18 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Zania330 @ Nov 18 2009, 02:45 PM) *
Thanks Boo, do you mind if I use the banner with Musa, Flora and Bloom in their rockstar outfits? Could I also use the Bloom avatar with Bloom in her believix? (the 4th one on the right that's animated in the avatar page)

Sure! That's what they're there for. icon_wink.gif
Just be sure to give credit where credit is due. ^_^

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Zania330
post Nov 21 2009, 1:07 AM
Post #15

Mythix Fairy

Boo, when I try to put them on my signature and avatar it won't allow me to use it.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 4:48 PM