> 10 things we hate about Winx Club
DancingRainbows
post Feb 4 2010, 7:08 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: New Members

Instructions:
1 Pick a character (I'll start)
2 Put down he next number and have your say about what you dislike about the character
3 Eveyone does the same until they reach number ten
4 Then the next poster puts the whole list together (copy and paste) and then chooses another character
5 Then we continue.

Lets start with...Bloom!

1. I hate Bloom because she's in every single episode

--------------------

Sig made for me by Mercynova and avatar made for me by SDS on MLP Arena
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Feb 4 2010, 7:25 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

i am not sure how much of this is a game can you explain?

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Feb 4 2010, 7:31 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Also, isn't this a bit.... harsh? I don't really hate any of the characters. As for your first reason, why not hate Musa, Tecna, Flora, Stella and Layla as well, since they're also in every episode?

This post has been edited by P-girl: Feb 4 2010, 7:31 PM
DancingRainbows
post Feb 4 2010, 8:07 PM
Post #4

Pixie

QUOTE (P-girl @ Feb 4 2010, 07:31 PM) *
Also, isn't this a bit.... harsh? I don't really hate any of the characters.

Okay, so maybe this game is best done with non-animation characters (3d characters). I saw it on another forum; The Tribe. It was amusing and clever. They had taken the idea from the movie; 10 things I hate about you. If the forum still existed I would have been able to copy and paste exactly what they wrote for the instructions.

I don't hate the other characters. To be honest I knew this game would fail because I couldn't think of anything to write for Bloom. You see I like and dislike her. Sometimes I find her annoying. I don't know why. She has her moments.

--------------------

P-girl
post Feb 4 2010, 8:11 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Same here. She isn't my favorite, but she's got some good moments. If there was anything that I found really annoying about her, it would be her jealousy for other girls with Sky she portrays from time to time.
winxclubrox23
post Feb 5 2010, 4:49 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Ohhhh, this is gonna be good!

2. She's constantly Captain Obvious.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
rano0oma
post Feb 5 2010, 1:11 PM
Post #7

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

3. she jumps to conclusions

--------------------
DancingRainbows
post Feb 5 2010, 3:02 PM
Post #8

Pixie

4. In "Spelled" she dodged out the way and Flora got hit instead!

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post Feb 6 2010, 5:04 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

*Resists the urge to Flora rant*

5. She was the reason why Sky dumped Diaspro, who in reality, did nothing wrong.

--------------------

Boo
post Feb 7 2010, 3:45 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

It is a bit harsh, but at the same time, it will apply to more than one character, so it is not like it's attacking just a single character - that and we're pointing out what we believe are flaws with the character (things we wish the writers would change). I see it not as hate, as that is such a strong word, but rather, things that annoy us.
In some cases, acknowledging the flaws of something but enjoying it anyway is what makes a solid fanbase. ^_^

I personally do not see anything wrong with it, so long as what is said does not personally offend anyone - but if a problem does arise, it will be discussed.

6. Her "destiny" is the only one that is really delved into at all (what will the other girls and guys do with their futures? What paths have been all neatly laid out for them? We either have just a faint guess or no idea.)

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
winxclubrox23
post Feb 7 2010, 4:22 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

7. She thinks everything is always going to be alright. Like, sometimes it isn't, and you can't be positive all the time.

--------------------

Boo
post Feb 7 2010, 4:35 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

8. She has a whole group of extremely/overly supportive friends, and yet she often feels sorry for herself.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
winxclubrox23
post Feb 7 2010, 4:41 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

9. She thinks everyone automatically should care about her, even though they all have lives of their own.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Feb 7 2010, 8:00 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

10. she is the only one who can save the day or is the one to (baltor, trix)

Musa

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
rano0oma
post Feb 7 2010, 1:29 PM
Post #15

Butterflix Fairy

1. I hate Bloom because she's in every single episode
2. She's constantly Captain Obvious.
3. she jumps to conclusions
4. In "Spelled" she dodged out the way and Flora got hit instead!
5. She was the reason why Sky dumped Diaspro, who in reality, did nothing wrong.
6. Her "destiny" is the only one that is really delved into at all (what will the other girls and guys do with their futures? What paths have been all neatly laid out for them? We either have just a faint guess or no idea.)
7. She thinks everything is always going to be alright. Like, sometimes it isn't, and you can't be positive all the time.
8. She has a whole group of extremely/overly supportive friends, and yet she often feels sorry for herself.
9. She thinks everyone automatically should care about her, even though they all have lives of their own.
10. she is the only one who can save the day or is the one to (baltor, trix)

okay then, next character...mmm
MUSA!

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Feb 7 2010, 2:20 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

1. her constant dating not dating riven

--------------------
rano0oma
post Feb 7 2010, 8:22 PM
Post #17

Butterflix Fairy

2. she is too emotional

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Feb 7 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

3. In S4, she was WAY too hard on Riven. She knows his personality, yet is still offended when he does something stupid.

--------------------

DancingRainbows
post Feb 11 2010, 12:00 AM
Post #19

Pixie

QUOTE (Boo @ Feb 7 2010, 03:45 AM) *
It is a bit harsh, but at the same time, it will apply to more than one character, so it is not like it's attacking just a single character - that and we're pointing out what we believe are flaws with the character (things we wish the writers would change). I see it not as hate, as that is such a strong word, but rather, things that annoy us.

Yeah, that's exactly it. Don't take the title of the game too seriously! The word "hate" is a strong word. But then it isn't because I use; "hate" in everday sentences. But it only means its strong meaning, when I'm very angry. The rest of the time it's a replacement for the word dislike or one upper level from dislike or just a sarcastic "hate"..

Yes, so please just have fun; pointing out each characters flaws or things/scenes that annoyed you about them. That's really what the game is all about. In fact I'm quite surprised that you lot took it so seriously. I assumed with the possible big number of Americans on the forums, it wouldn't be a problem.

--------------------

Boo
post Feb 11 2010, 12:59 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (DancingRainbows @ Feb 11 2010, 12:00 AM) *
Yes, so please just have fun; pointing out each characters flaws or things/scenes that annoyed you about them. That's really what the game is all about. In fact I'm quite surprised that you lot took it so seriously. I assumed with the possible big number of Americans on the forums, it wouldn't be a problem.

Well, not all Americans are carefree. laugh.gif I'm probably too serious and uptight for my own good. I just needed to think it through to make sure it wouldn't offend anyone. icon_wink.gif (I personally have no problem with it: just was explaining it in a different way for those who might) ^_^

Hmm... Musa...

4. Her complete willingness to completely ditch the friendship with Tecna for Layla when she came along. dry.gif (Which was proved in season 3, when Layla was staying in that character's dorm... it was an "uuh... what?" moment. )

--------------------

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 8:36 AM