Add Reply
> Season 5 episode 1, Spoilers
mightymarty2
post Aug 26 2012, 7:53 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Discuss season 5 episode 1 here. Yes I have seen it poor quality and seemed to jump and start (though that could be my laptop) and a weird advert.

However I was disapointed as it seemed to me that Flora would get more development rather than what she got. Other wise why make an issue of the confidence thing. Secondly other that power the Trix up a bit what did the flower do?. Finally I am a bit disappointed the trix are joining up with another bad guy again.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
Vaughanh7
post Aug 27 2012, 3:36 AM
Post #2

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

My thoughts on the Season 5 premier:

DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT ANY SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ALREADY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Ok, so first off....I don't think it was anything to do with season 5. Before Winx took off properly, Nick showed us a 'Winx Plan' And before season 5, they were meant to air a 'Believix special' My thoughts is that, this episode WAS the believix special. Just that they didn't want to waste time for airing season 5, and so....added the episode into the series.
Overall, it was one of the best episodes of winx I've ever watched icon_biggrin.gif
The beginning..I was so confused! When did the trix get out?...everything was happening so fast! But I soon got a hold of the episode :)
It was brilliant!
Absolutely loved the new animation.
And I especially loved the end bit where the winx were showing off xD

--------------------
RenaEnchantix
post Aug 27 2012, 3:44 AM
Post #3

Harmonix Fairy

I think this special followed Nick's continuity, which means the Trix are still free from when the Ancestral Witches freed them in Secret of the Lost Kingdom. where they've been for all of season 4 I don't know, but it's not that big of a deal. they're back now!

the animation was spectacular, for the most part. I loved the action scenes, and the casual designs are the best yet in my opinion. the writing was...pretty awful, but I think that's because it was just a filler episode. I'm excited to see how the actual story line goes.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 27 2012, 3:58 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

That's what I thought RenaEnchantix about what happened in The Secret of the Lost Kingdom...but if this was followed by Magical Adventure..since the source say they escaped from Prison. I couldn't tell if they were hidden in Magix Woods since it happened too fast. ^^"

I love the New Animation, the New Styles/Fashion, and the Sound Effects. xD They were like Pure Magic.

I love the episode. ^_^ I love the part when Flora has her strength to face Icy alone. I don't know I just never seen Flora like that. =) Hehe, I also love the ending part. So sweet.

The thing is I'm confused how does Mitzi knows the Trix? We never seen the episode of it. Unless she heard it from the Winx as it's like a never-seen-before-episode.

To Marty: The Flower is suppose to give out more power and strength. But I wasn't sure if the Flower was the Source of Magic for Earth since the magic is back and all..I have to watch it again just to be sure...Ms. Faragonda mentioned about the flower.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Aug 27 2012, 4:02 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

mightymarty2
post Aug 27 2012, 7:22 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Thanks the one I watched was low quality so it was not great at times

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post Aug 27 2012, 5:17 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I really didn't like this episode at all. I agree with Vaughanh that it seemed like not a part of season 5 at all. I'm sure it is, but it just seemed out of place. They never hinted at who was the main enemy until the end where it was like a preview for what's to come, and I was upset that it started off on Earth again since they had just spent the whole previous season there. I want to see more of the magical dimension!

I did like the fighting scenes, but I thought the focus on Flora seemed forced and just odd. Nothing really happened with her and I don't get why she is all of a sudden having problems with her powers when she never did before.
mightymarty2
post Aug 27 2012, 5:36 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Flora has always had confidence issues. Remember when she got charmix, asking Helia out, talking to him about her feelings etc.

--------------------
P-girl
post Aug 27 2012, 5:45 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

But she seemed to have overcome them. She was very confident in Season 4. It would be a pity if she regressed.
mightymarty2
post Aug 27 2012, 5:55 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I agree to a certain extent however I don't think she ever did fully overcome her lack of confidence. As she seems at her least confident when she is a lone and she was never really alone in season 4. She seems to get confidence from working with others. As they offer her support and she feels she can rely on them rather than being dependant on herself. The Icy fight is case and point she didn't have the confidence to attack and the barge just seemed a desperate act.

--------------------
P-girl
post Aug 27 2012, 6:04 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I dunno, I remember a Season 4 moment where she was alone with Anagan and kinda kicked his behind. While being slightly flirtatious.
mightymarty2
post Aug 27 2012, 8:22 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I don't remember that bit, but that sounds out of character for Flora. However it maybe that I am wrong and she had gained more confidence.

--------------------
Vaughanh7
post Aug 28 2012, 12:08 AM
Post #12

Believix Fairy

I loved that bit in season 4! Go Flora xD she went all evil and smart...that was awesome.

So...I have my own idea now.....
Okay, so in MY version.....Secret of the Lost kingdom happened, which was followed by season 4, which was followed by THIS episode. Which was followed by the second movie, which was followed by the rest of season 5 :) And seeing as Nabu barely had a proper role in the second movie (watching it now icon_biggrin.gif) so I just ignore the parts he's shown in the second movie icon_razz.gif

Think about it, they end season 4, and go on a concert tour. Afterwards, they find out the trix are out and bout and go back to magix. Thinking the trix are over with, Bloom returns to Domino to get to know her parents more. And the winx are invited to Alfea's new year opening party :) the second movie plot happens. Then they return to Earth and season 5 takes place :)

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Aug 28 2012, 1:38 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

So I...really wasn't impressed. The animation was lovely, yes, but the storyline was seriously lacking compared to what we've seen in the past. Even if this wasn't an "official" episode (who even knows if it is or not?) they could have done a much, much better job in keeping up with the caliber we've seen and expected for four seasons now.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
willkz
post Aug 29 2012, 8:58 AM
Post #14

Charmix Fairy

my winx order is this:
1.season3
2.the secret of the lost kingdom
3.season 4
they drop roxy in alfea to study 3 years
4.the magical adventure
5.season 5

nabu is really a problem dead s4 alive m.adventure. icon_neutral.gif

I think after the second movie the trix were banished in the woods.Where they hide and that place i think is where they were hiding with valtor.
winx have to train because the trix becomes a dangerous enemies .-second movie

season 5 episode 2 the spill or what ever the name was is 2
not 1 .
the new clothes are not a problem.
there is no possible way that the lilo was episode 5.
considering that tritannus and the little mermaids are not in it.
But my advice is to watch the episodes and find out.
And maybe Iginio Straffi will explain in a interview or something.

This post has been edited by willkz: Aug 29 2012, 9:00 AM
willkz
post Aug 29 2012, 9:09 AM
Post #15

Charmix Fairy

The strange thing is Cgi or no cgi.
1. from 1 to 13 2d- 14 to 26 cgi
2.only 2d see serenix in the season 5 opening.
3.I think maybe cgi special or season 5 cgi version
or 3 or 4 movie cgi.I don't know because 3 is maybe the live action movie.

For me live action movie is a mistake.Who is better enough to play the Winx?
bloom_daphne
post Aug 29 2012, 6:38 PM
Post #16

Bloomix Fairy

-The animation was splendid, I agree.
- I cringed when Flora thought of Helia as her source of strength (whatever?).
- Mitzi's sister needs to tie her hair back icon_razz.gif

I feel as though the story line was awful too. The first three seasons of Winx had a better story line. Bloom was interested in her origins, and the antagonists were more dangerous and ominous..

Season 4 was a total disappointment for me, so I hope season 5 isn't the same.
Abby
post Aug 29 2012, 9:59 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (bloom_daphne @ Aug 29 2012, 02:38 PM) *
-The animation was splendid, I agree.
- I cringed when Flora thought of Helia as her source of strength (whatever?).
- Mitzi's sister needs to tie her hair back icon_razz.gif

I feel as though the story line was awful too. The first three seasons of Winx had a better story line. Bloom was interested in her origins, and the antagonists were more dangerous and ominous..

Season 4 was a total disappointment for me, so I hope season 5 isn't the same.

I felt the same thing when she said that about Helia lol. I was like "really?"
Vaughanh7
post Aug 29 2012, 10:32 PM
Post #18

Believix Fairy

Palladium-'think of what you love the most!'
Flora-'HELIA!!!'
Parents, the winx girls, and her sister- 'Thanks.'

--------------------
GuardianOfEarth
post Aug 30 2012, 2:00 PM
Post #19

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (Vaughanh7 @ Aug 30 2012, 06:32 AM) *
Palladium-'think of what you love the most!'
Flora-'HELIA!!!'
Parents, the winx girls, and her sister- 'Thanks.'

Lol smile.gif
mightymarty2
post Aug 30 2012, 6:16 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

That was a good one

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 2:17 PM