5 stars [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 1
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Nov 21 2015, 4:21 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

It took a whopping two years (!) but the US is finally finishing season 6 this weekend, before starting S7 immediately afterwards. What are your overall thoughts on the season?

This season IMO was better than season 5, and most of it comes from the improvement in the villain department. The writers did better with Selina's pre-existing relation to Bloom than Tritannus to Aisha (making for a more interesting hero-villain dynamic than the norm), and for those who didn't like the Trix being relegated to minion status since season 2, we even had them being the main villains again icon_smile.gif (especially in light of how underwhelming Acheron turned out icon_confused.gif)

There were lots of other little things that helped the season to be better than 5, like Roxy having more of a role (and it's shaping up to expand even more in 7), and Musa and Riven finally breaking up; probably the most important event of the season (and that's considering that we have a wedding in the finale!)

Oh, and we got another Zenith episode out of it, which is always a plus in my book icon_wink.gif Overall, I put season 6 in the middle, about on par with 4:

2 > 1 > 4 = 6 > 5 > 3

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Nov 22 2015, 9:28 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Oh season 6 what to make of you.

Well I did like season 6 the concept, Bloom and Selena relationship were all good. However as stated in season 6 episode 26 topic Winx greatest weakness has reared its head again and will always leave the season finishing on a low. Musa and Riven breaking up was a finally moment as it has been on the cards for so long.

I did like that Daphne got a role and was not just shoved off to the side like Roxy got in season 4. As she was so important in season 5 but her role did greatly decrease towards the end.

However I do think this was the best season since the first 3 seasons

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 4:44 AM