Add Reply
> Support, Though not really theft
wkw427
post Aug 17 2009, 7:20 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

http://www.anilinkz.com/forums/index.php?topic=928.0

A few months ago it was brought to my attention that this site has been embedding my videos. I asked them to stop and remove the videos and they did, however they've posted more..

It isn't really theft because they aren't hosting them, just embedding them from youtube. But I have disallowed that by disableing embedding. It doesn't work, so do you think you could post in the thread to get the attention of the admins there? Post this please, but don't troll.

I'm ___________ from magixclub. A team from our forums worked on subbing the episodes so they could be enjoyed by fans here and on youtube. Letting people watch the video on your site obviously isn't on our site or youtube, so please remove them. If you wish to link to them, please use a url and don't embed the videos. Thanks, ______ from magixclub

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
SuperChick
post Aug 18 2009, 12:53 AM
Post #2

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

ok of corse i will

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:12 PM