Add Reply
> *New Winx, Starting a Fresh Winx Rp
sapphire_witch
post Dec 5 2012, 1:28 AM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Hello,

I'm new here and have wanted to roleplay Winx Club Role Plays for years. I hopping to start a new fresh one. I don't mind joined the current one by I don't think I would be able to hop/adapt into the current story.

As for the plot, I'm still unsure what we can do but I'm open to all suggestion. As for the character, preferable for OCs. But if you insisted to be the original Winx is fine by me. But to make it right, we probably have to set the timeline after the Winx have left Alfea and becomes legend.

As for the moderator, I already read the role play rules but I violated anyhow. Give me a heads up as I have said earlier. I'm a newbie.

Also anyone also interested to start a W.I.T.C.H role play? Let me know, so we can work it something out. (referring to both Winx Club and W.I.T.C.H roleplays)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 8 2012, 5:12 AM
Go to the top of the page
MusaCake
post Dec 5 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #2

A True Fairy

I'm new also, but anyway I'd love to join ;D

Plot seems fine but needs some EXCITEMENT. Like... idk... lol but I'm thinking.

Witch role-play, sure. ;D

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 5 2012, 2:09 PM
Post #3

Sirenix Fairy

Welcome MusaCake!

Awesome! We can start asap. We start up with Winx Club OC Bio first and see what we can do next.

Fairies

Name:
Background:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role Play by:

Specialties

Name:
Background:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role Play by:

Would it be alright if we come with our boyfriend Bio for our Winx? Since I was thinking well we know what your Winx Oc is like. In the sense of taste and personality, I thought it would be a great idea for us to come up their boyfriends material/bio of them. Just said volunteer if rp that particular guy.

Baddies

Name:
Background:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role Play by:

We could use some baddies in the story to make it exciting. Any volunteer? I suck being evil but please discuss with me your plan so I can turn and tune the story to ideas.

I will be adding my bio later after i get some job done. T_T

P.S => W.I.T.C.H rps will be up soon. I have the plot in my head for years. XD
P-girl
post Dec 6 2012, 8:31 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((I'll be a baddy if you want me to. Warning, tough, I won't pull any punches.))
mightymarty2
post Dec 6 2012, 8:47 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Name:Martina
Power:Water
Background:Martina was born on elementus where she was raised on the water island. She trained there until she was a good standard with her abilities and then went to Alfea to study
Personality:Martina is shy. Although she is kind and caring towards her friends, who certainly see a more out of her shell Martina
Appearance:Martina has long brown hair and blue eyes. Martina is of slim build which hides the fact she is quite strong. Martina is often seen wearing blue jeans and a blue top. With black shoes

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
MusaCake
post Dec 6 2012, 12:33 PM
Post #6

A True Fairy

Name: Anna
Powers: Games
Background: Born on Zenith, she's logical and a game addict. Lol
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, pink tee and blue jeans with red high tops

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 6 2012, 1:43 PM
Post #7

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Dec 6 2012, 04:31 PM) *
((I'll be a baddy if you want me to. Warning, tough, I won't pull any punches.))

The meaner the better! This will make the rps more exciting in my opinion. I just Pm you something. Can you run by me there what is your master plan?

MusaCake and mightymarty2! Thank you for attending my rp! One question, would mind double role playing as the Specialties! I'm sure our Winx will need some romance too XD

Spots update!

Winx Gal

• Kimber Fowl (sapphire_witch) Fairy of Silver
  • Anna (MusaCake) Fairy of Games
  • Martina (mightymarty2) Fairy of Water

(We could use 2 more Winx)

Specialties
  • Navid Walker (Sapphire_witch) Prince of Avalon

(2 more cutie! XD)

Baddies

• Reserve for P-Girl
  • Nerissa Huntress (Sapphire_Witch) Witch of Energy

(The more the better! XD)

Head up, gang! Will be starting soon as soon as i post my bio up!
P-girl
post Dec 6 2012, 4:41 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Pandora
Specializes/Powers: Can bestow fierce hatred in the hearts of people. Also quite good with a sabre in melee combat.
Background: Pandora is an immortal creature, formed from hatred and chaos all across Magix. She wants to spread those forces until it envelops all. Five ancient warriors of Light managed to seal her and her powers away somewhere. But after thousands of years, the place she lies is forgotten, and unguarded....
Personality: Cold, cruel and ambitious. She wants her box and there's no one stopping her.
Appearance:

Roleplay by: P-girl
mightymarty2
post Dec 6 2012, 8:05 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(Sure)

Name: Jack
Specializes: Flying space ships
Background:Jack's dad was a pilot and was keen for him to follow in his footsteps but he hated the idea of being pigeoned holed. However the freedom got by flying was something that he enjoyed and his anger subsided. However now he was sent to red fountain and was not happy as it felt they were trying to make him follow in his dads footsteps
Personality: Frustrated and desperate to make himself different from his Dad but at the same time he wants to be come top pilot at Red Fountain and believes he can be so can come off as over confident in his flying abilities.
Appearance:Tall and well built, with brown hair and brown eyes. Carries his sword at his side. Wears all black except for a red pair of wings on each sleeve
Role Play by:mightymarty2

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
MusaCake
post Dec 6 2012, 8:08 PM
Post #10

A True Fairy

I can make one other Winx but she's a Skittle obsessed person xDD or a diff one if ya want ;D

(I'll just make ;D)

Name: Sylvia
Powers: the Glimmering Sea
Background: Born on Andros. She's a crazy lunatic. Anna can handle her ;D
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, rainbow tee, hot pink leggings, orange flats

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 7 2012, 9:58 AM
Post #11

Sirenix Fairy

Fairies

Name: Kimber Fowl
Powers: Sliver
Background:
Kimber is a priestess who comes from the Planet call Avalon! She lives with her Grandfather who is the one Oracle of Avalon. A long line of heritage that have serve the Royal Family of Avalon for years since the time Avalon came to be.
Her parents passed away when she very little. Much is known the cause of the accident as her Grandfather refuse to tell her about. Seeing it still bother him a lot until today who prefer to bury the past and look on the future.

Personality: She is a quiet girl who keeps around things to herself. This affecting deeply after her best friend, a witch betray her trust in the past.

Those who know her best noted to be a caring and compassionate person. Always putting herself ahead of others as she taught by her Grandfather. She can be a hot temper. No one can set it off better then Navid, who constantly gives her a headache. As she always have to pick up after him and cleaning up his mess. Motherly and is always lecturing about his future role as the King of Avalon.

Truth to be told, she is a very romantic person inside who is shy to admit it.

Appearance:

Role Play by:sapphire_witch

Specialties

Name: Navid
Specializes: Hand to hand combat and weapon, duel sword
Background: The crown Prince of Avalon who is yet down to earth and sweet…sometimes. Enjoy to flirts with the ladies but does know when to put on his games face on when troubles hits.

His closest friend is Kimber. Knowing each since they were in diaper. Creating their brotherly and sister love with one another. He is very protective of Kimber. Closed then they were before. After their childhood friend betray their trust who unleashing old enemies onto Avalon.

Personality: The guy who loves to flirt with ladies as his cover up to his true nature. Some characters see him as a daredevil, clever and touchy to much Kimber dismay. Who constantly lecturing and reminded he is Avalon Crowd Prince to be.
Appearance:
Role Play by: sapphire_witch

Baddies

Name: Nerissa Huntress
Specializes/Powers: Energy
Background: Like Kimber, her families serve the Royal Family since the dawn of time. Sadly, she was one of those odd balls who weren’t as lucky as the other to be blessed with Avalon power and grace.
This was a huge disgrace to her family. Enraging her family who blamed for the misfortunate the family faces and suffer. Constantly picked on and blame for. She turns into a bitten and hateful person. In her co-quest for power, she opens the Pandora box unleashing unspeakable evil onto the universe.
She has a secret crush on Navid and blame Kimber for taking him away from her.

Personality: Back in the old days, she was the sweetest girl anyone could have known. But overwhelm with jealousy and anger for her ‘condition’. She became the opposite of nice. Betraying her only two friends trust. She turns to the side of evil for power and glory.
Appearance:
Role Play by: Sapphire_witch

Note! None of the picture above is mine! I found in photobucket!

Alfae

Stepping into the gate of Alfae. A girl with sliver hair step into the school. She looked left and right before turning around behind her.

"Would you hurry up, Navid? I don't want to be late for first day of school!" She tapped her foot

A guy with light brown hair stepped into the school gate. Carrying lots of luggage, left and right. Women and their luggage. He grumble

"Said the one who is not carrying anything!" He gasped for air due to the heavy log. "Is this the way you treat your crown Prince of Avalon?" He asked his best friend, Kimber Fowl.
"Now, where is the orientation point?" He fall to the side as Kimber completely ignores him.

Kimber and Navid had knew each other since they were in diaper. Creating their brotherly and sisterly relationship over the years. She is the only people who treated him as an equal. Ignoring his status as a prince or not.

Navid

He was happy to see Kimber back to her old self. Temporary. Not after what happen reasonably, when their childhood betray their friendship for evil. Nearly loosing his own life. Kimber have developed a really bad habit too overly fuss over him. This make sense since her family have serve his royal family as long as anyone knew. Serving as the Royal family guard and protector. But she took it to another level of overly protective to level of annoyance.

In order to avoid the habit from bad to worse. Kimber family band together and suggested to sent her off to Alfae, the College for Fairies. To get mind off of things.

Nerissa

"NERISSA! What have you done?" She watches as her old friend Kimber Fowl. Trying to revive the Prince of Avalon, who lay motionless on the ground. "Navid, please do not leave me..NAVID!!!!!."

That was the last words, she heard before turning away. Stealing the Pandora boxes from the Tomb of the Old King. She have been under run for days after her act of treason. But she didn't care about any of it. Now that she has the Pandora Box, she make those who insult her in the past paid.

Putting the box gently on a flat stone table. She place her hands over it and for a moment hesitated. Remembering tales of Pandora when she younger. Scaring them into bits if they miss behavior. But if the tales was true, Pandora is the most fear forces in the universe. Taking one last breath before opening the box.

(Guys please be noted to post in a row. What I'm trying to said is? Like for example, I post first then MusaCake. I can't post after her. Not after P-Girl and rest did their post. I'm doing to this avoid the rps go ahead of the others players. Seeing some come from different time zone. So I hope you understand! Right now, is who comes first and post! After that we will follow according to that row of people. )

(For the Winx gals, prepare to pick ya pairing)
mightymarty2
post Dec 8 2012, 8:28 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina arrived at the school "so this is the Alfea I have heard so much about" she said to no one in particular.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack had arrived at red fountain flying his Dad's ship at high speed. As soon as he landed he bolted for the door not letting his parents say anything. He watched his parents leave and looked at Red Fountain

--------------------
MusaCake
post Dec 8 2012, 1:15 PM
Post #13

A True Fairy

Anna grabbed her best friend's hand. "Hurry up! We'll be late! Well... in approx-"

Sylvia frowned. "Then quit playing that stupid game!"

Anna scowled and put it away. She took Syl's hand and saw Alfea.

"It's very big. Anna, have you noticed?"

"Sure, sure." Anna rushed in, but was stopped by a grouchy looking old lady.

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 9 2012, 11:37 AM
Post #14

Sirenix Fairy

(Waiting for P-Girl to post before we could proceed and I already pm her about it =)

Here is the cast list...

Winx

• Kimber Fowl (sapphire_witch) Fairy of SilverWing
  • Anna (MusaCake) Fairy of Games
  • Martina (mightymarty2) Fairy of Water
  • Slyvia (MusaCake) Fairy of Glimmering Sea

Specialties
  • Navid Walker (Sapphire_witch) Prince of Avalon
  • Jack (mightymarty2)

Baddies
  • Pandora (P-Girl)
  • Nerissa Huntress (Sapphire_Witch) Witch of Energy

ATTENTION WINX CAST.

I need your input...

One more thing, guys...for the Winx Cast. Pandora kinda reminded me alot as Baltor so should we let our Winx earn Enchantix or according to the role...Charmix...then Enchantix and etc.

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 9 2012, 2:43 PM
MusaCake
post Dec 9 2012, 1:22 PM
Post #15

A True Fairy

Sure, we could let the Winx earn Charmix, Enchantix, and whatnot :)

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
P-girl
post Dec 10 2012, 7:58 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

((So... so SORRY! For some reason I couldn't access Magixclub..... But I'm here now. What do I need to do?))
mightymarty2
post Dec 10 2012, 8:36 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(That sounds fine by me)

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 10 2012, 9:59 AM
Post #18

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Dec 10 2012, 03:58 PM) *
((So... so SORRY! For some reason I couldn't access Magixclub..... But I'm here now. What do I need to do?))

((Nerissa have just open the Pandora boxes. So do ya thing... Referring to Error, login in. I just notices it too. I have the some problem trying to get here and now i notices some of the icon are missing))

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 10 2012, 10:02 AM
P-girl
post Dec 10 2012, 10:17 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

((Could she please only open the box Pandora was in? Or else it's already over. Both boxes open; end of the world.))
sapphire_witch
post Dec 10 2012, 10:29 AM
Post #20

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Dec 10 2012, 06:17 PM) *
((Could she please only open the box Pandora was in? Or else it's already over. Both boxes open; end of the world.))

(Huh? 2 Pandora boxes? She is opening your box to unleash you. Must be some misunderstanding on my post....Sorry for that...)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 10 2012, 10:33 AM

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:42 PM