Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> There's going to be a new ACE game, Holy cow is that the Destiny Gundam and Orguss and Aquarion and-
MorriganAensland
post Apr 23 2010, 11:23 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Another Century's Episode, or ACE, was a game series made by From Software, the company that makes the Armored Core games, and published by Banpresto, who releases the Super Robot Wars games. As it appears from the Promotional Videos, it's like an Armored Core game where you pilot a mecha and go about and do missions and stuff in large battles. The series's first three games were well-received due to their attention to detail to all the different machines (each mech handles differently, for instance) and has large plots covering all the various canons.

The last game was Another Century's Episode 3 for the PS2, and I know a lot of people are happy to see a new one using a bunch of new mecha series and bringing back some of the more popular ones.

Canons that have been confirmed:
- Genesis of Aquarion
- Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion R2
- Full Metal Panic!
- Macross Zero
- Macross Frontier
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny (YES! YES! LOOK AT THAT SEXY DESTINY GUNDAM!!!)
- Overman King Gainer
- Super Dimensional Century Orguss

There's also going to be some original characters, and it's likely they'll bring a few more of the old canons back as well. Although I've never played an ACE game, I would certainly like to and they've all been very well-received with the only thing keeping them from being brought over to the states being licensing reasons.

And again, OH MY GOD, THE DESTINY GUNDAM HAS NEVER LOOKED BETTER! *drools like a fanboy*

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:08 PM