9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Add Reply
> What Dolls Do You Have?, Share them here!^^
Vaughanh7
post Jan 30 2012, 1:37 AM
Post #121

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

They were awesome dolls of really good quality, its just the pointless accessories (like handbags with each girl in enchantix, and the two sets of wings urm...whuuut?) And the fact sometimes they did minor things wrong bugged me. But I'm OCD with things like that, and detail is literall EVERYTHING to me. Others will obviously no feel the same way. I'm sticking to this though- Mattel did the best dolls of the girls in their first transformations and no one has beaten them (yet) I'm hoping Jakks won't just skip all the transformations and focus on believix/sophix/lovix, because I really wanna see some new, and good magic charmix dolls. Plus a few new enchantix wouldn't hurt either ^_^....well wouldn't hurt me.....my wallet on the other hand....

This post has been edited by Vaughanh7: Jan 30 2012, 11:22 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Jan 30 2012, 10:24 PM
Post #122

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Vaughanh7 @ Jan 29 2012, 09:37 PM) *
They were awesome dolls of really good quality, its just the pointless accessories (like handbags with each girl in enchantix WTF?!) And the fact sometimes they did minor things wrong bugged me. But I'm OCD with things like that, and detail is literall EVERYTHING to me. Others will obviously no feel the same way. I'm sticking to this though- Mattel did the best dolls of the girls in their first transformations and no one has beaten them (yet) I'm hoping Jakks won't just skip all the transformations and focus on believix/sophix/lovix, because I really wanna see some new, and good magic charmix dolls. Plus a few new enchantix wouldn't hurt either ^_^....well wouldn't hurt me.....my wallet on the other hand....

I would like them to do enchantix since I don't really think I will ever get the rest of the mattel enchantix ones. Yeah, the random accessories were odd but I ended up just throwing them all into a bag and put them away somewhere. I doubt they will do the charmix ones though since nick barely covered the first two seasons.
Vaughanh7
post Feb 5 2012, 4:01 PM
Post #123

Believix Fairy

I'm really still hoping they'll do charmix just from the fact all four specials had charmix and most of the third season were charmix >.< *fingers crossed*

--------------------
Abby
post Feb 6 2012, 11:00 PM
Post #124

Cosmix Fairy

Maybe they will since Nick still seems to use the original outfits in all of their tv ads like "You're watching winx club, we'll be right back!"
Vaughanh7
post May 30 2012, 8:08 PM
Post #125

Believix Fairy

Does anyone know how to tell the difference between pixie magic and the first transformation dolls? :3

--------------------
Abby
post May 31 2012, 3:17 AM
Post #126

Cosmix Fairy

They are pretty similar doll wise, the difference is in the accessories. The first edition ones came with a dvd that just had winx commercials on it and had two sets of clothes, their normal ones and then the winx transformation. The pixie magic ones came with each fairies bonded pixie that would light up and no second outfit was included, just like a purse or something I think.

Vaughanh7
post Jun 1 2012, 12:19 AM
Post #127

Believix Fairy

I bought a used Tecna and Musa off of ebay, but since they were loose they had no second outfit, but Tecna did come with a skateboard, a watch-thing, a phone and a belt.

--------------------
Vaughanh7
post Jun 2 2012, 1:30 PM
Post #128

Believix Fairy

So I decided it was time for a group pic of my collection so far!

Here they are:

in the line up is:

Flutter magic Flora, Flutter magic Stella, Musa first season, and Tecna first season by Mattel, Stella charmix by simba, Enchantix Stella, flora and Musa by giochi preziosi.
Also, I'd like to talk to you guys about my Stella charmix by simba!

She's my first simba doll, and I bought her brand new! (well, simba or smoby....can't tell the difference tbh)

Anyway, she's beautiful! I really love her! Her hair wasn't in pony tails, buuut I fixed it, and gave her a riibbon headband along with two blue bracelets to replace her wrist band-things.

The only thing I don't like, is the fact only Stella, Bloom, Flora and Layla re in this range :/ no Tecna or Musa icon_sad.gif Do smoby/simba ever release characters later on? I'd love a full collection in this line!

Oh, and she has black writing on her leg, I can live with it but its wierd xD

Her boots were also the wrong height, but I can live with it! :)

This post has been edited by Vaughanh7: Jun 2 2012, 1:34 PM

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Jun 3 2012, 12:19 AM
Post #129

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Oh cool, I like how they at least got her bangs done right. That was one of Stella's defining features (that and her forgotten Solarian Staff).

PS - I will hopefully get some quotes for you soon on shipping, if/when you still want those dolls. Schedule has been hectic for last two weeks but I think it's about to stabilize finally.
Vaughanh7
post Jun 3 2012, 3:39 AM
Post #130

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Jun 3 2012, 01:19 AM) *
Oh cool, I like how they at least got her bangs done right. That was one of Stella's defining features (that and her forgotten Solarian Staff).

PS - I will hopefully get some quotes for you soon on shipping, if/when you still want those dolls. Schedule has been hectic for last two weeks but I think it's about to stabilize finally.

Yes, thank you! I would still really love them, but it all depends on price I guess :3 thanks!

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 3 2012, 4:21 AM
Post #131

Cosmix Fairy

Cool dolls! I really like the flutter magic ones, I had wanted to get those when they first came out but didn't have the money.
shimmershimmersh...
post Jun 6 2012, 3:20 PM
Post #132

Pixie

Great pics and collection! I have quite a number myself too, will snap a picture some time soon

--------------------
ooo shiny !
Vaughanh7
post Jun 21 2012, 8:34 PM
Post #133

Believix Fairy

Here's an update from me :3 I recently nabbed quite a few for a tiny price! So heres y updated collection:

This post has been edited by Vaughanh7: Jun 21 2012, 8:37 PM

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 22 2012, 4:41 PM
Post #134

Cosmix Fairy

What brand is the Aisha (layla) one in the middle? I love that one! As well as all the other ones too of course.
Vaughanh7
post Jun 22 2012, 9:55 PM
Post #135

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jun 22 2012, 05:41 PM) *
What brand is the Aisha (layla) one in the middle? I love that one! As well as all the other ones too of course.

That's the simba/smoby one :3 I really love her too! They got Aisha just right (which is good seeing as they made quite a few of the girls look.....odd)

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 23 2012, 5:29 PM
Post #136

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Vaughanh7 @ Jun 22 2012, 05:55 PM) *
That's the simba/smoby one :3 I really love her too! They got Aisha just right (which is good seeing as they made quite a few of the girls look.....odd)

I think that one looks the closest to the cartoon than any other doll I've ever seen!
Marswinx85
post Jul 26 2012, 5:53 PM
Post #137

A True Fairy

well i got a bloom belevix doll and i got that from amazon and wait to get more off them

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
Vaughanh7
post Aug 4 2012, 2:32 AM
Post #138

Believix Fairy

Hey guys, check out my winx doll page on my doll collection blog!

Also check out the rest of the blog if you can!

http://vaughansdolls.blogspot.co.uk/p/winx-club.html

--------------------
P-girl
post Aug 4 2012, 9:17 AM
Post #139

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I managed to get my hand on SDCC Exclusive Black Lace Bloom!
So Pretty!
Abby
post Aug 4 2012, 9:37 PM
Post #140

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Aug 4 2012, 05:17 AM) *
I managed to get my hand on SDCC Exclusive Black Lace Bloom!
So Pretty!

The shoes look awesome, I didn't realize that they were like that until I saw your picture.

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:44 AM