2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Singing Doll~
Boo
post Nov 17 2007, 2:14 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I know. I believe they discontinued them because they weren't that popular here, which I partially blame on 4kids for their presentation of it (at least after season 1).

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Nov 17 2007, 4:38 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Nov 16 2007, 11:14 PM) *
I know. I believe they discontinued them because they weren't that popular here, which I partially blame on 4kids for their presentation of it (at least after season 1).

Yeah I agree, I have no clue what happened. I mean I got into winx club after all of season one aired and re-runs were airing on cartoon network. I remember going into k-marts and seeing tons of winx stuff there (icy doll, alfea playset, talking kiko stuffed plush, clothes) and seeing dolls at wal*marts but once season two started it seemed stuff started disapearing soon, last year at this time of the year was the last time I saw things in stores, and those weren't even the full sized dolls, only the magic makeover pixies.
Boo
post Nov 17 2007, 4:48 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Same here. The magic makeover pixies and the magical minis were the last winx club items I saw selling in stores (they were on clearance). *sigh* I'm hoping that maybe with Christmas coming, there will be more, not to mention cheaper, winx items on ebay.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Nov 17 2007, 7:18 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

I would hope at least cheaper.
AnnieBelle
post Nov 18 2007, 9:12 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I found magical minis at ValueCity over the summer...and a winx ball that was cheaper than the magical minis at Schnucks in Twin Oaks just recently...And I specifically remember this one day, when I was like, eight or something, going to the Sunset Hills Toys R Us and seeing a FULL AISLE of Winx Stuff. I remember staring at a Stella Charmix and trying out a Singsational Tecna. I have lately been yelling at myself for not buying some of the stuff, or asking my mother to get me winx stuff when she was up in Canada just recently. (She came back with a bunch of Lego crud for me...)

Cheaper by christmas? YES! CHEAPER BY CHRISTMAS WOULD BE EXCELLENT!

--------------------
Boo
post Nov 18 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

That's what I'm hoping. I'm guessing that the prices on ebay will rise though since there might be a bigger demand around Christmas, but I'm also guessing that some people will be smart and start at low prices and let people bid.

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Nov 19 2007, 3:22 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Cheaper on Amazon'd BE NICE TOO!

mY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON!

I think that's better...

--------------------
bloomfan15
post Sep 15 2008, 2:00 AM
Post #28

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

the singsational dolls disappeared quick after it started selling here about 2 years ago.i wanted one badly.=(

--------------------

Thank you for the amazing last 14 years #WestlifeForever (L)

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 4:57 PM