8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Quirks?, Everyone has them.
Another Morning
post Feb 18 2009, 12:10 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I start this topic on a lot of forums because I find it can be pretty interesting. What are some random, unusual habits/peeves/fears of yours?

For instance, I can't go to bed until I have all my sheets perfectly arranged. It really keeps me up until I get up and adjust everything .___. And I can't sleep without a blanket, no matter how warm it is.

I haaaaate the sound of people chewing food. I know a lot of people that chew with their mouths open, and I always have to remind them to please stop it, but some people are even loud when their mouths are shut and it drives me insaaaaaane x___x I seriously have to get my mp3 player or plug my ears or something.

And I'm sort of afraid of nutcrackers. They creep me out.

How about you?

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
Chioku
post Feb 18 2009, 12:27 AM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

I do this wierd thing with my nose...You know how rabbit can make it go up and down? I do that without realising sometimes...My friends have started calling me "Bunny Girl" -.-'

Also, I have to eat food in a certain order. For example-
-Meat
-Veg (then it goes colour order)
-Other

Yup....I'm a freak :3

--------------------

Another Morning
post Feb 18 2009, 12:41 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

XD I eat things in order to! And I finish ALL of one thing before eating the next thing >_> And in the case of M&Ms or other colored candies, I eat them in rainbow color order with red being the last.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Chioku
post Feb 18 2009, 12:48 AM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

=O same! I'm not alone!

--------------------

AnnieBelle
post Feb 18 2009, 1:14 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Let's see...some quirks I have...
I *always* have to have my notebook with me, even when I know I won't be using it. {Like in gym class.} I don't know why...I don't think I've written anything in it, yet.

Silence drives me crazy. If I don't have music playing or people aren't talking, I'll seriously start singing under my breath or talking about something, just to have noise.

And, I also am notorious for...
I'm not gonna say, I'm already gonna be assassinated with a baby kitten tomorrow for it...if you want to know, I refuse to explain in any language you'd understand.

{WAIT YOU BOTH DO THE M&M'S THING TOO?! Swe~et! Everyone just stares at me when I do that~ It's good to know someone understands.}

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Feb 18 2009, 3:30 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Hehe, nutcrackers creep you out AM? Ironic since I loooooove nutcrackers xD.

This isn't coming to me as easily as I thought, but here are the quirks I can think of:

-(on the topic of M&Ms) I think the blue ones taste best, even though it's all in my head.

-When I was younger I couldn't sleep until I made sure all of the cabinets and drawers were closed all the way in the kitchen and bathroom (perhaps the silverware would attack me at night?)

-When I drive sometimes I pretend like I'm talking to other drivers and that they can hear me.

-I tend to eat slices of toast in 9 bites (3 rows, 3 bites for each row xP)
Anime Princess
post Feb 18 2009, 3:33 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

well i'm absolutly terrifid of cracks in the ground (or on boardwalks)

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

Administrator
post Feb 18 2009, 9:03 AM
Post #8

Mythix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Site Admins

QUOTE (Another Morning @ Feb 18 2009, 08:10 AM) *
I start this topic on a lot of forums because I find it can be pretty interesting. What are some random, unusual habits/peeves/fears of yours?

I'm somehow terrified when...
  • ... the website goes down and I have no idea what to do. Well, maybe testing w7 or reading blogs. icon_smile.gif
  • ... there's no internet. This country's main ISP is a monopoly. Lots of people subscribe to them and they use the money to make horrible ads and not making the service better which accounts to slowdowns, frustrations and total disconnects.
  • ... there's no power. !@#$%^&*()

--------------------
mcfo...@live.com
P-girl
post Feb 18 2009, 2:08 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

My quirks..... I like to sort and line up things. (Screw the league, I want to get all my Pokémon neatly sorted!)
Zhanneel
post Feb 18 2009, 6:25 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Adding another:

-I can't touch strawberries with my hands. The fruit acid turns part of my skin a blackish-gray color. Doesn't hurt...just looks weird?
humbu111
post Feb 18 2009, 9:42 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Zhanneel
post Feb 18 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Feb 18 2009, 04:42 PM) *

*FERVENTLY NODS* Totally agree on the smoker part (though banana peels are kind of weird too, lol). Take for instance right now. I'm trapped in my room because my dad has decided to smoke in the greater part of the house and I don't want any smoker-related health problems. Also I get massive headaches from it. So, no smoking please! I don't even like getting a whiff of it.
Chioku
post Feb 18 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #13

Bloomix Fairy

Silence drives me crazy. If I don't have music playing or people aren't talking, I'll seriously start singing under my breath or talking about something, just to have noise.

Goodness, I'm the same! It's not so much the fact it drives me crazy, I'm actually terrified of it. That's why I find it so hard to sleep, I end up falling asleep listening to my iPod. Either that or I fall asleep in school the next day (Which is never a good thing....Really =D)

EDIT:
Wow...I just realised how lame I sound. Terrified of silence? That definatly makes me a freak.

This post has been edited by Chioku: Feb 18 2009, 10:25 PM

--------------------

Anime Princess
post Feb 18 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

i cant fall asleep without my music on i remember one night i woke up in the middle of the night and my music was switched off cos gexie turned it off i compleatly freaked out and had no idea where i was

--------------------

Chioku
post Feb 18 2009, 10:29 PM
Post #15

Bloomix Fairy

If that happened to me I'd probably scream. I'd think I lost my hearing or something. Not the best thing to loose when you're affraid of silence.

But if there's no music at hand I try to concentrate on something else. The poor traffic outside, the water pipes throughout my house. Or, my personall favourite, the rain.

This post has been edited by Chioku: Feb 18 2009, 10:30 PM

--------------------

Anime Princess
post Feb 18 2009, 10:33 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

ah rain i love the rain my fav sound it rain on a tin roof. and also your not a freak for being terrifide of silence i'm terrifide of cracks in the ground a few years ago i went on an science excersion and compleatly freaked out when we went across a boardwalk

--------------------

Chioku
post Feb 18 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #17

Bloomix Fairy

I used to be exactly the same. I always thought the crack would largen untill is spread over the entire world braking it into tiny pieces....
I blame The Land Before Time (even though the world being destroyed isn't in it, Ducky says that rhyme! "Don't step on a crack or you'll fall and break your back")

--------------------

wkw427
post Feb 18 2009, 11:04 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

I can be a real ******* to people I don't know/like, and sometimes I'm annoying to those who hang with it :\

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Another Morning
post Feb 19 2009, 1:04 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

I don't like silence, either! x___x I'm also really afraid of the dark, mostly if I'm alone. When I spend the night at a friends, I can mostly deal with darkness or not having a radio on (as long as there is some other sound, like a fan or something), but when I'm on my own, I can't sleep without a low light and my radio .___.

I also go through drinks really quickly. Normally I don't even have time to set them down. I think this stems from when I was younger, and I would get in troubel for leaving half-full cups of water or soda all over the place. So now I drink it all before I have the chance to forget about it x.x

I yell at video games. ._____. When I think I pressed a button/made a turn whatever and it doesn't do it, I get really mad.

--------------------

Chioku
post Feb 19 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #20

Bloomix Fairy

I don't just yell at video games, I get really worked up over TV and movies as well. I shout at the people on the screen if they annoy me to a certain level. Especailly if I'm watching King of Queens. And them "chat" shows like Maury and Jerry Springer...

--------------------

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 8:47 AM