Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Where can I find season 3 in English?, (with original voices)
FloraFan
post Aug 16 2009, 6:36 AM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

hi

Does anyone know where I can watch Winx season 3 in English?
I have tried youtube and other sites and managed to find the 1 episode of version where only tecna's voice is different. But the only other eps I get are with the whole characters with different voices. Where can I find the english eps with the original voices?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
SuperChick
post Aug 16 2009, 6:38 AM
Post #2

Sirenix Fairy

rai or 4kids

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
fluidbender
post Aug 16 2009, 6:41 AM
Post #3

A True Fairy

This person has all the first 3 seasons with the 4kids voices: http://www.youtube.com/user/laydreamz112 and they have the Winx Club movie in English (it's in 9 parts, but it's all there) on their page.

QUOTE (FloraFan @ Aug 16 2009, 02:36 AM) *
hi

Does anyone know where I can watch Winx season 3 in English?
I have tried youtube and other sites and managed to find the 1 episode of version where only tecna's voice is different. But the only other eps I get are with the whole characters with different voices. Where can I find the english eps with the original voices?

--------------------

Banner & Icon by Ditty! ^_^ <33333 Thank yew!
wkw427
post Aug 17 2009, 5:08 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Mazei AD @ Aug 16 2009, 02:37 AM) *
Here: http://youtube.com/user/Isciira

I am also starting to post the Season 3 Episodes in RAI English (Original Version) in HQ in my youtube channel: http://youtube.com/user/justvii ^^

Uploading one doesn't mean alot. Upload the rest of them! <3

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
FloraFan
post Sep 8 2009, 1:59 AM
Post #5

Charmix Fairy

sorry I haven't been able to get on to now. I found RAI english has the voices different. I know this because when I went to youtube and viewed some vids. The ones in different voices were RAI english. Anyone know where the original voice videos are?

xx

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Sep 8 2009, 4:45 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

By original voices, do you mean the 4kids voices? Or, if you're still talking about the RAI version, there's not really much we can do, I've noticed too that they tend to change their voice actors sometimes. So if you want to watch the RAI version, you can't do anything about the different voices; that's Straffi's fault.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
wkw427
post Sep 8 2009, 9:27 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

If you want season 3 rai, Mazie has it but hasn't gotten around to ripping and uploading them

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
FloraFan
post Sep 9 2009, 1:33 AM
Post #8

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (Jahnavi @ Sep 8 2009, 05:45 AM) *
By original voices, do you mean the 4kids voices? Or, if you're still talking about the RAI version, there's not really much we can do, I've noticed too that they tend to change their voice actors sometimes. So if you want to watch the RAI version, you can't do anything about the different voices; that's Straffi's fault.

4kids. I have seen the first episode of season 3 in the original voices but couldn't find any other vides thumbsdown.gif
So.....I guess it's the 4kids version then I want :)

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 9:41 AM