Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> A video about asperger's syndrome, a good video about what i have to deal with
Rating 5 V
Tom273
post Jun 15 2009, 11:44 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

(this video is not made by me) A good video explains what asperger's syndrome is and It has gotten alot more popular and common lately. A few of my friends have the asperger's syndrome also, so i don't feel like i am weird wacko or something anymore.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

I though i should post this just so that people know what i have to deal with for the rest of my life. I thought i was the only one with weird problems that seemed invisible to others. Until i got diagnosed with asperger's and found a few online friends who have the same problem (names i won't mention here and the people are not from MC forums) anyways my reputation is propably gonna go down for this XD if i even had any reputation lol icon_smile.gif

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
Go to the top of the page
Winx4eva!
post Jun 16 2009, 2:19 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

My Twin Brother suffers the same thing, he is diagonsed with the disorder too. It's actually true what he says. That all adds up to my brother! But, I am suprised, by being his twin, that I should have also got it...

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Tom273
post Jun 16 2009, 4:54 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

There are also less severe versions of it and many people go undiagnosed their whole lives (my mom cough cough...). It's also possible to not have it even if your twin does, it's normal.

--------------------

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
Winx4eva!
post Jun 16 2009, 5:01 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

I heard that it's mostly possible for the boy twin to be affected, well, that's what other people say.

--------------------

Tom273
post Jun 16 2009, 5:20 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

That's true i heard boys have a higher chance of getting it than girls. I also heard that if girls get it, it's less severe and also different.
There's people who say that Einstein, Isac Newton and Bethoven had it. I heard a rumor that the creator of Pokemon also has it but it's not official.

--------------------

Winx4eva!
post Jun 17 2009, 4:16 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

When you normally you have a disorder like autisim or asperger's syndrome, there is a postive side to your brain. You might behave weirdly, but your knowledge is greater than others think. Like my brother for example, he behaves like odd but he is exellent at building and engineering.

--------------------

Tom273
post Jun 17 2009, 8:36 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

I agree, i have to limit myself often to not be too smart, for example i know many things better than doctors here do lol. But mostly my skills are not in knowledge they are more in the psychical side. Im very good at sports for example but only if im doing them alone. I find it very difficult to do things when other people are watching. I also noticed that i can be normal online more easily, only some situations can be difficult but haven't really had any problems yet. ^^

--------------------

Winx4eva!
post Jun 18 2009, 5:05 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Oh, I see. But you should try 'show-off' your knowledge and skill more in a way. You should prove people's thought of you. Who knows? You might have a secert talent lol.

--------------------

Tom273
post Jun 18 2009, 8:35 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

maybe i should or maybe i should not. I might run into problems if i did that... I usally keep things to myself to avoid running into trouble. I can roleplay and do things like others do, but usally deep down inside i feel alot of pain... i never show it to anyone, because it would be hard for others to understand how hard it is for me, to try so hard and then eventually fail at some point...

--------------------

Winx4eva!
post Jun 19 2009, 6:24 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I suffer I simlar problem to you. But it's with friends. I also feel a pain, deep down, that I can't explain it. I am always on my own, I feel much better doing that. Thats how I avoid problems, but I still feel pain. It makes my heart feel hollow and empty. No one understands me, I want my best friends back *Eyes start to water*

--------------------

Tom273
post Jun 19 2009, 8:38 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

very nicely said, i lost my best friends, now i have online friends that i can trust. MC is the best place ever to find friends. ^^ I hope you are ok and feeling happy, even if you lost your friends... everyone here at MC would be your friends. That's what MC is for. *hugs MC*

--------------------

Winx4eva!
post Jun 20 2009, 7:27 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, MC rocks. Most of the people are friendly and kind, I have made great online friends who share simlar personalitys to me. Like Dittadulla, Zhannel, Jahnavi, Mazei AD, Anime Princess, Humbu, Anna Maria . You too and the others that are my friends...But I need to be kept company when I am in the real world. My best friends are still alive, but seprated from me...I miss then so much, because they understand me more than anyone else I know. I have had a hard life at school due to bullying and friends. It's a mircale if someone stands up for me, but when I stand up for myself, nothing ever seems to work.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jun 20 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I know the feeling leave me alone does not work and when they push you too far and you lose it it still don't work, then 90% of the time teachers don't work either,

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Tom273
post Jun 20 2009, 4:55 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

I was forced to learn to defend myself and none of my friends at school helped me they just watched... but if i saw some of my friends being hurt i would help them. I agree teachers are useless the bullies in my school were defended by the teachers. The teachers told me the school's reputation would go down if they discovered there was bullying going on.

--------------------

Winx4eva!
post Jun 20 2009, 5:05 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I know what you mean Tom, I always want to help others, but they never help me. It doesn't matter about your reputation, it's whats in your heart. You can simply go and tell anyone, it's your right. The teachers must help, they are there to guide you and help.

--------------------

Tom273
post Jun 20 2009, 5:39 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

(i meant the school's reputation. The teachers tried to hide the fact that there was bullying so that the school's reputation didn't suffer) anyways the teachers didn't understand me, so that is what caused the problem. I was silent and too nice, the bullies loved to bully me around but i always ignored them so i think they got bored. I hope no one else has to experience what i experienced @marty i agree with you and the only way i got out of the bullying situations was to ignore the bullies and stay completely silent.

This post has been edited by Tom273: Jun 20 2009, 5:45 PM

--------------------

Winx4eva!
post Jun 20 2009, 6:06 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

(I know what you meant, lol. Sorry, i didn't explain probarly)

Well, I am talkative and nice XD lol

When I get bullied, I always try to stand up for myself. I stare at them coldly in a response sometimes or tell them to back off. It doesn't always work, but most of the time it does. But the sitaution that i am in now is a rather hard one to firgue out. It's like I am in a maze, but I am completly lost.

--------------------

Tom273
post Jun 22 2009, 4:21 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Asperger's quiz

This is an interesting quiz i took, if someone else wants to try it. My score was 151 points

It was a pretty interesting quiz, i recommend trying it out if you have some free time.

--------------------

Winx4eva!
post Jun 22 2009, 5:12 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks Tom, I tried it out...

(My Scores)
Your Aspie score: 40 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 146 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

--------------------

Tom273
post Jun 23 2009, 10:56 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

(my weird scores)

Your Aspie score: 151 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 54 of 200
You are very likely an aspie

Looks like there is something normal about me, because i got 54 non-autistic points =)
I guess things could be worse.

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 4:31 PM