Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Al Tsantiri Newz, Saratical News (PG-13)
Rating 5 V
earth123
post Jan 26 2008, 3:07 PM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

All right. Where I came from in Greece, we have a very liberal and open media. So open, it gets out of control every time.

So, every Tuesday night, theres a show called Al Tsantiri newz. Basically, a well known actor and comedian, brings on the weekly events in politics, society, almost everything, and talks about them in a saratical manner. His show has become a huge hit, with over 5 million viewers every week, from kids to olders. We consider him as the person who brings out the "dirtyness" in Greece nowdays. Even if its pg-13, all the kids watch it.

From Singapore, I see his show live through the internet (I have MyTV program, which I pay), and download, and I show it to my friends in col., who might not speak Greek, but they laugh with the content, and they like it. I thought I might share it with u. If you go to youtube and type "Al Tsantiri" there are many clips. Even if you can't speak Greek, the videos are quite understandable by themselves. Here's a few I found.

1. The "Indian" minister:
All right, basically the minister of social welfare built a villa out of town, and had registered it as a "canteen". He also had immigrants from India and Pakistan working in it, and had them living in the garage, which was registered as an "apartement". And best of all, they were uninsured, while he was making a new wellfare insurance law. Quite the right person, huh? He is parodied as he did all this to learn indian dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6ihE50V5A

2. ADVERTISEMENT " Want to built a villa with licence for canteen? You want to have a workforce of uninsured Indians immigrants? Want to place your daughter in a public sector job? Want to put your other daughter in the public sector? You want to put your son somewhere? And after all this, you want to become a minister? Maggina Academies! why wait? Start now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh4zj4rS_6c

3. In this one, he mocks the police "parade", as they went to inspect certain "plantations" the size of manhattan in the island of Crete, and walked straight in an ambush. Thats the place where everyone, including children, are armed. They really don't think twice before shooting you. And how these plantations exist everywhere in greece, but they are so organised and armed, that the police really tries to turn the eye. The song goes "Policeman, we are holding together. Always silence. From this plantation, we both live. You give me. I give you".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSMqSu3c8s0

4. They took some of the "vegis" they planted in that plantation in Crete, and they gave it to some chimpanzees to see its effects. AND WHAT EFFECTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovcv3SuYOCM

5. In 2004, I was a volunteer in the Athens Olympics, helping in the stadium in the ceremonies. Last summer, due to getting blockaded south due to the forest fires, a joined another group of my age, and helped in the forests and fields for three days, without proper sleep, to extinguish them, after the goverment help prooved non-existent, we even almost reached ancient olympia to protect the artifacts. The show made a video of comparison between these two events. I sometimes see it to reflect my experiences, and how life sometimes turns out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVbXNSgtY8

This post has been edited by earth123: Jan 26 2008, 5:24 PM

--------------------

SIKOSETO, TO TIMIMENO, THEN BORO, THEN BORO NA PERIMENO
Go to the top of the page
Bloom girl
post Dec 2 2008, 7:07 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

I know Al Tsantiri Newz,because I am from Greece.I watch Al Tsantiri Newz,but why they
stoped it ?Does Lakis Lazopoulos have problems with Alpha? icon_confused.gif
earth123
post Dec 3 2008, 12:25 PM
Post #3

A True Fairy

No, he's busy with the threatre now. He's expected to start again in february. Can't wait.

Prosopika, I sometimes send him e-mails, congratulating him, and argue him to go on. Pantos, for me, he shouldn't had taken that position for the private universities riots. Seriously, just because some people can go to private on some don't isn't a reason at all. If so, then what about the 74,000 Greek students abroad already? Aren't they paying?

This post has been edited by earth123: Dec 3 2008, 12:27 PM

--------------------

Bloom girl
post Dec 20 2008, 2:01 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

I´m looking forward for the next funny episode ! icon_wink.gif

-Keep sending him e-mails and tell him that he has many fans who can´t wait for his new(ksekardistiko) episode-! ^^ laugh.gif LOL!
earth123
post Dec 20 2008, 2:50 PM
Post #5

A True Fairy

The last one wasn't very high. Although the part of the kid in the stadium said everything.

Seriously, I don't think you know, but when we were 7-10, we neither did or said even half of what is said today. I did that to an 18 year old once when I was 7, and he took me straight to my mum, and was grounded for a month. Today, HUUH.

--------------------

Bloom girl
post May 4 2009, 5:42 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

And yeah ! The show is on air again every Tuesday with all-new live funny episodes !!!
Have you watched them, Pano ?
earth123
post May 5 2009, 1:32 PM
Post #7

A True Fairy

oh yeah, especially the escape from prison part with the helicopter of the same guys AGAIN.

"High security prisons. We say high cause they come to get them from above"

Σοβαρα τωρα, ολα Ξεφτιιιιλλλλαααα.

This post has been edited by earth123: May 5 2009, 1:32 PM

--------------------

Bloom girl
post May 6 2009, 5:01 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

και πολυ ξεφτιλα!!

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 3:31 AM