Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Alfea Acadamy, I'm looking for people to help me out!!
Nebbia
post Sep 20 2012, 11:35 AM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

So ive had the idea for a while now and decided its time for me to make it a reality!!
Basically Alfea Acadamy will be a deviantART RP group, but a very very serious complex one,
with weekly updates and quests, challenges and character development, enrollment and classes.

The RP is set in 20 years time (Winx Timeline) - to stop it clashing with the current seasons and
the Winx Club in general. So at the start of every semester we take enrollments (note: not everyone
gets in) we want only high quality thought out applications - people who are actually going to be
actively RPing). But i need help to make this a reality, i cant do it on my own..

i need some Co-founders who love RPG's and want to get involved and some Teachers (Admins)
We will also have Head Fairies for each year level.

So whose in?
I'm looking into getting the group to have a super membership so we can flexibly work with journals
and make it look amazing but it will cost $57, im looking for donations too - . - so expensive!!
Go to the top of the page
winxclubrox23
post Sep 23 2012, 7:27 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I would love to, but working full time is sucking all my time, so I'll have to see. You can count me as a maybe?

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Yayoi
post Sep 28 2012, 3:06 AM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

Can I join?

--------------------

Credit goes to Di Zio for this awesome signature!
"Happiness is letting go of what you think life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is."
Nebbia
post Oct 19 2012, 11:04 AM
Post #4

Charmix Fairy

~ . ~ sorry for the late replies life is super crazy right now as always. is anyone still interested?

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 3:45 PM