Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rai Due Discussion

Peekers, read these posts at your own risk, don't blame the members, if you get spoiled.

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Add Reply
> How Did You Find Out About Winx Club?
Bloomwinxmagic
post May 13 2009, 4:15 PM
Post #81

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

a few years ago I was on 4kids tv site and I saw winx club. so I watched its episodes and I liked it, especially Bloom, I become winx club member. after that I was bored with 4kids tv site and stopped come to this site(also with winx), then a months ago there was info about winx club season 3 and I watched its episodes and I become its biggest fan.

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
Dark_Side_Master
post Jun 4 2009, 5:40 PM
Post #82

Mythix Fairy

Fist time it was like that: i woke up and turned op the internet like always, but found out that it is out of limit, and their office will open only in next 3 hours. To kill time i decided to watch TV and i saw Winx Club. There was nothing else so i watched, and liked it. When internet was on again i looked at their site... Well, you can guess what was next^^

This post has been edited by Dark_Side_Master: Jun 5 2009, 5:58 AM

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
lebang
post Jun 4 2009, 6:07 PM
Post #83

Charmix Fairy

I was looking for something a bit similar as w.i.t.c.h. and I found this!
Looking episodes on internet, in my country only this year start to be on TV

--------------------
aqua_pearl
post Jun 5 2009, 6:14 AM
Post #84

Sirenix Fairy

I guess it was around 5 years ago is aired? Something like that. Well actually I saw the doll commercial first (and the last time) and then saw the commercials for the show. I was actually curious because.

1. I like girl superheros, it reminds me of my sailormoon childhood days which was a happy time
2. I love fairies and their pretty wings
3. I only came across a few episodes when i wasnt out or at school or work. Luckily these happened to be the ones with the biggest plot and drama

the first and second episode, the dance, the day of the rose, diaspro, bloom and daphne, bloom finds shes a princess, bloom goes to domino, final battle. Ok thats more then a few episodes but this was with the season playing over 3 or more times over one year. So i would see one from the middle of the season, then the end then the beginning, etc

So I hadnt seen the whole season but i got the jist of the characters and stories and liked it but wasnt crazy. I looked it up a bit online on the site, i liked the art style, but other then that moved on. When season two came out again same thing. Watched a couple episodes here and there, even less then season one, only really knew that there was layle, bloom goes evil and they had charmix. This was the 4 kids one so the characters attitudes didnt really attract me.

What won me over was enchantix (i think this is still me favourite transformation just because theyre traditional fairy kind of). For some reason I dont remember i checked out the winx site (the crappy northamerican one) and saw an add for season 3 with a pic of Musa in her enchantix. My first impression was beautiful! I was in love. The wings! The detail! Look how long her hair was (i figured her pigtails were only longer in enchantix, i was a bit disapointed when i discovered they weret) The outfits! The colours! New power where they actually become real fairies! With wings that look like they could support their weight! Being an art student i was instantly compelled to draw them. I staked out the shows whenever i had the time to get a glimpse of their enchantix's. This was rare since i only knew it to air weekday mornings when id be at school and sat mornings when id be asleep or elsewhere. So i started to look on youtube and was slowly getting hooked. I guess i got curious about the whole story so looked for season 1 but at the time only rai was available so i was like whatever and watched. It was official, i was a fan. The rai was more indepth with story and characters and i thought it was a master piece.

Its funny because im a new university graduate and i go to work and doodle fairy wings on all my notes. I have a sketch book full of fairies. I have the movie. I feel like its my dirty secret, none or my friends or my boyfriend knows it exists, i dont think they'd care if i told them, they'd just be like whatever. I know everyone has their kid fixes that we still like, some like disney, some like transformers or whatever, our generation grew up with video games and i dont thik the majority will grow out of that, at least not fully, but for some reason i keep Winx secret. And when i have nothing else to do. I come online and watch. It makes me feel young again. well, ten years younger anyways, im not old or something.

And now im starting to read W.I.T.C.H. after reading a controversy over how winx copied them or something. I like it.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 13 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #85

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Heh,

On June 2005, I was 10 years old. It was Saturday Morning around 8 in the morning. I somehow couldn't sleep cause it's a bit early for me. I guess it's a big day like I have to go to the party or something.

I was bored and decided to watch TV. I kept changing channels cause they are borning shows...and I saw a fairy flying trying to catch someone. Which is actually Bloom trying to stop Riven from Season 1. The episode was called "The Day of The Rose" from 4kids.tv version. I was like. Whoa? Amazing! (I'm such a fairy, magic, and fantasy fan. xD). I got interest into it. I thought it was the first episode, but it wasn't. It's the 8th episode. I panic that I missed them. But then they reair it. I was happy that I seen them all. xD When it's over. I ask my friends and my cousins if they watch Winx Club. They say "yeah!" I was like cool! Then I go on the computer to check when did it came out. It came out on May 2004. Which is whoa..didn't see that. ^^" But I was so lucky that I seen the Season 1 Episodes before they aired the Season 2 which is September 2005. After that, I seen winxclub.tv winxclub.com and Michael's Winx Club. I click the affies and links. I saw Winx Dreams which is the First Winx Fan Site I never seen. It was so great! =) Then TecnoPage, WinxMagical, WinxZone, WinxPrincess, MagixClub, WinxTales, and many more. Of course, I started having DreamyWinx. xD Which is already 1 year old. =)

I watched them from Season 1 - 3. =)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Jun 13 2009, 10:15 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Bloomrocks1234
post Jun 19 2009, 10:28 PM
Post #86

Charmix Fairy

i was in after school and this girl turn on the tv to fox 5 and i started watching it

--------------------

property of winxclubepisodios
not mine
Zing
post Jun 22 2009, 10:34 PM
Post #87

Butterflix Fairy

I was on the 4Kids website for some unexplainable reason, and watched the first season.
Then I found the Rai English version recently since I didn't know it existed, and watched up to as much of Season 4 that I could. =)

--------------------
demon
post Nov 9 2009, 12:07 AM
Post #88

Bloomix Fairy

5 years ago watching saturday cardtoons well i think saturday i was watching foxbox (aka 4kids) and it came on

--------------------
rano0oma
post Nov 10 2009, 1:28 PM
Post #89

Butterflix Fairy

my friend was living in america and when she came back she told me about it....
sometimes she sleeps over in summer and we stay up all night watching winx club (she has all 3 seasons on dvd....rai)

--------------------
BelievixFlora94
post Dec 4 2009, 3:38 AM
Post #90

Charmix Fairy

I got up late and turned on TV. And in Cartoon Network, I watch ep 26th of Winx Club season 1. It's so wonderful and I love it. I decide to watch all episodes of this serie :))

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:27 PM