Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Pre-calculus, Anyone?
Crowbar
post Nov 2 2008, 5:42 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: New Members

Heheh...Well, I'm in a pre-calculus class (scary!) and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this subject. I go to tutoring twice a week, do all of my homework, ask for help, etc and yet, I still struggle to understand this material and pull off anything more than a C in the class (while all of my other grades remain high As). Is there anyone who could help me? I have no particular mathematical questions at the moment, just wondering if anyone knows pre-calc or higher.

--------------------
"Life's too short to waste on dignity, so, let our laughter burn all of Italy, for, there is no heaven for I Pagliacci!"
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Nov 3 2008, 8:53 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

i strugle with maths but i may be able to help, it depends on what level it is at

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
esca Eterna
post Nov 9 2008, 10:34 PM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

Well, I'd help you, if I wasn't failing too... maybe that's because my teach doesn't actually teach... But I suppose I could try to help if you still need it ^^
♥

--------------------
♥
~ don't try to understand me, just love me ~

save me from losing it all
guide me through the darkest
catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

esca might be coming back soon, if her life decides to stop being really crazy ^^

Crowbar
post Nov 10 2008, 3:46 AM
Post #4

Pixie

Group: New Members

QUOTE (esca Eterna @ Nov 9 2008, 03:34 PM) *
Well, I'd help you, if I wasn't failing too... maybe that's because my teach doesn't actually teach... But I suppose I could try to help if you still need it ^^
♥

Actually, I'm not failing at all, just not doing as well as I'd like to be...I love math, but I hate being so bad at it.

--------------------
"Life's too short to waste on dignity, so, let our laughter burn all of Italy, for, there is no heaven for I Pagliacci!"

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:44 AM