5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> *Huntik, I love the series!
sapphire_witch
post Apr 9 2013, 6:00 AM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

A normal highschool boy, Lok Lambert, is thrown into a new life of Titans and battles when he discovers his father's amulet along with his journal; proof that he may still be alive. He meets Seekers Sophie Casterwill, Dante Vale and Zhalia Moon, who help him learn to be a Seeker and to try and find his father, Eathon. But, there are those that plot in the shadows: the evil Organization with their tough leaders; DeFoe, Rassimov, Klaus and Grier. With danger and betrayal lurking around the corner, the shattered team must try to pull themselves together for the worst is yet to come.

The young team of seekers must take down enemy number one The Professor, who is one of the most powerful seekers to have ever graced the face of the earth. Who is coming closer and closer to taking over the world if he is not stopped before time runs out and gains the most dangerous power and amulets, and Titans. After an awesome battle of seekers and titans The Professor is ultimately defeated in the end. Dante and the rest of the seekers celebrate the defeat of The Professor and talk and wonder of the future yet to come and their further involvement with the Foundation. Lok becomes a skilled and talented young seeker thanks to the teaching of Dante Vale and his newfound experiences on the previous adventures.

Now, inspire by Lok Lambert courage and adventure. A new generation of seekers appear in their quest stop evil and gather Titans around the world, in the name of the Huntik Foundation. Are you one of those youth?

Occ: I like to see if anyone is interested to join this rp, before I launch the Bio Apps and the plot. My plot is not clear yet, but I'm open to any ideas contribution to this rp. I prefer someone else to lead as the villian instead of me.
Go to the top of the page
lalande
post Apr 9 2013, 10:47 AM
Post #2

Mythix Fairy

I would love to be a villain.

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Apr 9 2013, 3:06 PM
Post #3

Sirenix Fairy

Occ: Awesome. Pm me and tell me what you have in mind. XD

Anyone else wanna join? Contribute some idea so we can get this rolling asap.
P-girl
post Apr 9 2013, 3:09 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((I'm interested, and I might have a villain idea. Doesn't have to be the main one, tough.))
sapphire_witch
post Apr 9 2013, 3:38 PM
Post #5

Sirenix Fairy

Occ: Good! (XD) We could an extra hand for the villain roles. We could use a lot of drama for kicks. Pm me so we can sort out the plot. I'll get apps, rules and regulation tomorrow if possible since there is 3 of us already. But more would be good too. Any more takers?

I was wondering if we should limit the no of Titans for each player. Let said 2 (one normal Titans and one Power Bonded/Main Titans) or more Titans. I'm hopping to limit the number because I have the feelings things can get out hand if each player has too many.
mightymarty2
post Apr 9 2013, 6:06 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I would be interested in joining. Just need to refresh my hintik memory

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Apr 10 2013, 3:28 PM
Post #7

Sirenix Fairy

Occ: Same here! I have been looking with Huntik Wiki often, to check the details. Also, should each of us have 2 OC's? Would be more fun then just having 1 OC.
======================== RULES AND REGULATION ========================================

(Will make up later. Really busy now)

======================== CHARACTER APPS =====================================

Name :
History:
Group Affiliation(s):

Signature Titan(s) :

Titans Rules

• You are restricted to only have 3 Titans.
  • You can start off with one and claim another later in the rps.
  • Noted/Dips/Book earlier on in registration form. So the other player cannot have the same one with you
  • Also attach their details/link so we know it looks like.

================================================================================

Roles

1. Kimber Fowl (By Sapphire)
  2. John (by Mightymarty2)
  3. Lalande
  4. Arcadium (by P-Girl)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 11 2013, 5:06 AM
P-girl
post Apr 10 2013, 5:38 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Arcadium
Appearance:

He has a human form which he uses to travel without causing to much trouble:

History: A Titan without a Master... while there were rumors, nobody taught them to be true. Yet here Arcadium is, acting on his own. His goals are murky for now, but his hatred for humans who he feels use the Titans as slaves is all the more clear.
Group Affiliation(s): Independant.
mightymarty2
post Apr 10 2013, 6:49 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Name : John
Appearance : John has short brown hair, he is rather short and doesn't look the strongest.
History: He was raised to be in the Huntik foundation by his father who is often away on his own missions. He feels a lot of pressure to live up to his Dads expectations and become stronger.
Group Affiliation(s): Huntik Foundation

Signature Titan(s) :
1)Icarus
2)Cavalier (gets later)
3)Shinobi (gets later)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Apr 11 2013, 5:48 AM
Post #10

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 11 2013, 01:38 AM) *
Name: Arcadium
Appearance:

He has a human form which he uses to travel without causing to much trouble:

History: A Titan without a Master... while there were rumors, nobody taught them to be true. Yet here Arcadium is, acting on his own. His goals are murky for now, but his hatred for humans who he feels use the Titans as slaves is all the more clear.
Group Affiliation(s): Independant.

Occ: Does he has any special abilities?

================================================================================

Character Sheet

Name : Kimber Fowl
Appearance :

History: Kimber Fowl comes from a long lineage of a group of seeker, known as the Fowl Clan. Her family works closely with the Huntik Fondation. Thus, allowing her to join the Huntik Academy to be train as a seeker, at the age of 12.

Despite her family lineage, she is very down to earth and compassionate towards others but match with a fiery temper.

Group Affiliation(s): Huntik Foundation

Signature Titan(s) :
  1. Hellynx
  2. Raijin the Thunderbolt (Later)
  3. Lindorm (Later)

Still waiting for Lalande Character Apps and her evil plot. I'm considering to bring another OC but unsure yet.

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 12 2013, 12:36 PM
lalande
post Apr 11 2013, 6:07 AM
Post #11

Mythix Fairy

Sorry for late response, been a little busy. What do you need from me?

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Apr 11 2013, 6:37 AM
Post #12

Sirenix Fairy

Its alright.

Well, for one set-up your Character Profile but I need you to brief your master scheme to me first, to work out the plot. P-Girl already set up an awesome idea to start with. We could work together with her to expand it or comeup with another scheme. More drama equals more fun in the rp.

Please try to get in touch asap. So we can start soon... XD

Current Roles

Huntik Team

• Kimber
  • John

Baddie Team

• Arcadium
  • (Lalande)

P.S: Should have a more people in the rps? Currently, we only for 2 Huntik members and 2 in the baddie squad

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 11 2013, 8:57 AM
P-girl
post Apr 11 2013, 3:44 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

((Flight, mostly. As well as superstrength and speed.))
sapphire_witch
post Apr 12 2013, 1:47 PM
Post #14

Sirenix Fairy

OCC: We can start very soon...until Lalande post her bio. (to be fair) I'm still waiting her reply for some certain matters to confirm. Should we double our oc? There only the 4 of us.
P-girl
post Apr 12 2013, 1:48 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

((I'm willing to throw in a new one. Does the Huntik academy have, like, a landkeeper or a janitor?))
sapphire_witch
post Apr 12 2013, 2:03 PM
Post #16

Sirenix Fairy

OOC: TQ! and sure why not. I'm bring in one too to balance the group to 4. What about you guys? Mighty and Lalande? Wanna play extra?

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 12 2013, 2:06 PM
P-girl
post Apr 12 2013, 2:25 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Ichigo Sato
Appearance:

History: A large compound like the Huntik Academy central building needs a good groundkeeper. And Ichigo's family is just that. He has a Titan he can use, but his timid nature and something else keeps him from using her.
Group Affiliation(s): Huntik Academy
Signature Titan(s):
Jorogumo
Jorogumo's special power is the ability to shoot long, sticky threads from her mouth. Her hair's made of the same material and can also be used offensively.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Apr 12 2013, 2:25 PM
lalande
post Apr 12 2013, 4:31 PM
Post #18

Mythix Fairy

Name : Klaus
Appearance :Appearance
Wears a mask and underneath is a real Human *Note* Imagine him without the dragon things.
History:
Was once on the good side and in the Huntik Foundation, but kicked out because he was crazy! Obsessed with gain more and more power and Titans, the foundation had to let him go and take away his powers! Now he's back after years of being mortal and training. He's ready to destroy The Huntik Foundation and take his revenge for what they did to him!
Group Affiliation(s): Has minions living with him in his secret location
Signature Titan(s) :None.

--------------------

Luke 101
mightymarty2
post Apr 12 2013, 6:01 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I don't want to at add another character this moment in time

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 14 2013, 2:21 PM
Post #20

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 12 2013, 10:25 PM) *
Name: Ichigo Sato
Appearance:

History: A large compound like the Huntik Academy central building needs a good groundkeeper. And Ichigo's family is just that. He has a Titan he can use, but his timid nature and something else keeps him from using her.
Group Affiliation(s): Huntik Academy
Signature Titan(s):
Jorogumo
Jorogumo's special power is the ability to shoot long, sticky threads from her mouth. Her hair's made of the same material and can also be used offensively.

OCC: Okay, how does he gonna fit into the rp? O_o; I'm sure have your plan for him. Would mind telling me so I can sort the plan to bring all together? Also, will Jorogumo will only be his only Titans? If not, try to list the future Titans (Prefer Titans that is available in the Huntik encyclopedia/word). I'm not trying to kill creativity here but I'll let Jorogumo off this time

About the second OC, I'll bring her bio in later. I have been really busy which show in the next few days, so please bare with me on my absence.)

Kimber Fowl

A voice echo through the training room. Entering the room. You would see several sitting in a row. Watching a match between their classmate. Face off against each other. The student on the left, a nervous looking teenage boy whose left eye twitches slightly in anxiety. Cut to a close up of the boy's opponent – was girl with jet black hair. She looks very confident, a slight smile on her face. The boy let out a battle roar and charge at her.

In slow motion, she uses his strength against. She trip him over before locking his hand behind him. Then a whistle was sound....

"This round goes to Kimber Fowl....." Her female classmate cheer while the male just growl. Probably disappointed they were defeated by a girl...yeat again. Unaware they were all being watch from the observation room.

Dante Vale

"Are you please, Dante? These are the final year student. Graduating by the end of this year if...they past their first mission." Nicolas looks to Dante "Are you ready to greet them and handle their first assignment?"
"I'm ready when they are..." He smiles back

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:23 PM