16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> *New Winx, Starting a Fresh Winx Rp
sapphire_witch
post Dec 11 2012, 10:55 AM
Post #41

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

(What will happen next to them? Zombies? I can't post with assumption without asking first. Will be granting Setsuna power later? Just asking....)
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Dec 11 2012, 11:08 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Evil minions, mostly. They will give in to their hatred and anger and be obedient to Pandora. Also.... Pandora doesn't grant powers.))
sapphire_witch
post Dec 11 2012, 12:17 PM
Post #43

Sirenix Fairy

Setsuna

She watches as the guard heart turn black while their eyes turn empty. Only fill with hatred. Levitating. She flew around the guard and back to Pandora.

"So what did you to those dummies over there?"

(Guys, we just gonna pretend she gotten some her witching power in her own way! Gonna bring in another OC call Emma, Fairy of the Beat. Sadly rotting on another forum 'Sigh')

Emma, Fairy of the Beat from Melody

Spoiler!

Name: Emma
Fairy: Fairy of the Beat
History: Originated from the planet of Melody. Like Musa (kind off) her family are into the Music industry business who were once famous Rock Star in their youth. Now retired, her family manage a company (something like a music label) for inspiring fresh talent musician.

So it wasn't a big surprise that she gain the power as the Fairy of the Beat! She has a magical item which she call the 'Guitar Beat' which increasing her music power attack.
Appearance:

Emma

She stroll into Alfae together with a new group of first fairies who just arrive. Checking her dorm and room number in the hall. Giselle, one of the teachers of Alfae is already getting a headache.

"Remember girls. You have 10 more minutes to gather at the courtyard for your orientation..."

Hearing that. She really needed to pick up the pace if she doesn't want to miss the orientation.

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 11 2012, 12:51 PM
MusaCake
post Dec 11 2012, 12:58 PM
Post #44

A True Fairy

Anna grabbed Syl's hand. "I don't wanna miss-"
Syl groaned. "It's every year! You came here once!"
"Well I still don't wanna miss."

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
P-girl
post Dec 11 2012, 1:03 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

"I've planted some of my Seeds of Hatred in them. It increases what hate they had in their heart, simultanously making them my slaves." Pandora explained. "Usually it leaves a little personality within them, but hey, hatred works different for everyone."
sapphire_witch
post Dec 11 2012, 1:09 PM
Post #46

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

"Sorry but can you tell where the gathering side is. I know its at the courtyard but to precise...Where is it actually?" She stopped 2 girls at the hall "Oh, how rude of me. The name Emma from Melody..."

Setsuna

(P-girl, did you need more witches? Just asking. I can ask around if anyone is interested.)

"Hmm, nice! So whats your next move? Take over the Magical Universe or start something small like..." She began hinting "I don't know. Maybe destroying the very people who lock you away..."

"And does who humiliated me in the past...They will all paid....ALl of them...Even..." She stopped when she thought of Navid and then Kimber, her childhood friends. Her heart skip a beat remembering the fun time they had together.

She then shook her head and mumble

"Their not my friends anymore....They were never were...my friends...."
P-girl
post Dec 11 2012, 1:19 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

((Nah. I DO want to play some teachers, tough. Are Palladium and Avalon still free?))
"You're not familiar with the legend, are you?" Pandora said, rubbing her head. "I need the rest of my power before I can go and do something ambitious."
sapphire_witch
post Dec 11 2012, 1:28 PM
Post #48

Sirenix Fairy

(Of course! You can =). They will be gaining their Charmix for this season and the so on as we suggested earlier. )

Setsuna

"Well, that just plain sad and I thought you were powerful then this...." Who evil needs a recharge.

(No offense P-Girl. Into character....)
P-girl
post Dec 11 2012, 2:57 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

((Thanks!))

"Say that again and you might find yourself choking on your own blood." Pandora calmly said, inspecting her sword. "They sealed most of my power away. If I retrieve it I take my true position as the force that Lords over all."
mightymarty2
post Dec 11 2012, 8:19 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina was shocked this guy was full on "errr..Hi" she said with a shocked face. She liked the complement though

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 4:32 AM
Post #51

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Dec 11 2012, 10:57 PM) *
((Thanks!))

"Say that again and you might find yourself choking on your own blood." Pandora calmly said, inspecting her sword. "They sealed most of my power away. If I retrieve it I take my true position as the force that Lords over all."

Setsuna

"Blah...blah....excuse...excuse...You would have been still in that coffin if I didn't set you free. You could as least be kind enough to fight and join my campaign. Geerz, if I knew you were such a loser. I would have look for the Wizard of the Dark Circle. They are so much hotter then this..."

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Dec 12 2012, 04:19 AM) *
Martina was shocked this guy was full on "errr..Hi" she said with a shocked face. She liked the complement though

Kimber

"Okay that it, Romeo. Out!" Kimber push out of her room and put Martina in
"But...." He frozen when Kimber slam the door at his face "Hey, is that a way you treat your prince..."

*Inside the room*

"Sorry if my idiot friend of mine scare you..." Kimber turn to Martina
"Come one. Let me in...." While she Kimber ignore Navid plea. "I give buy you a treat..." Making Kimber roll her eyes,

Navid

"Just kidding. See you ladies tonight for the gathering..." He turn to make a leave for red Fountain
P-girl
post Dec 12 2012, 7:59 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

"Sorry, but as something akin to a Goddess, I don't feel like following a spoilt brat. Boys?" Pandora said, gesturing her enslaved Paladins to follow. "We're leaving. Have fun with your 'Campaign', love."
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 8:50 AM
Post #53

Sirenix Fairy

Setsuna

(Whoa, did I rp to be that really spoil? O_O )

"Darn you, goodness. You didn't even heard what it was all about..." She said "All I even wanted is to make those people paid for humiliating. Just because I wasn't good enough for them. I hate every single person till the living thing....on Avalon! And you think I'm selfish. What about you? I set you free and this how you paid someone...."
mightymarty2
post Dec 12 2012, 8:52 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina shook her head "No, I was not scared it was just a case of shock. I didn't expect to see a guy in the dorm. Let alone one that came on to me that quickly"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jack was outside Red Fountain looking at the times to magix, trying to work out if he had time to go or not

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 12 2012, 9:00 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

((Not really. It's just personalities clashing.))

"Good for you." Pandora said. "I'm not impressed. You opened a box, with the sole intents to use it's content; me, out of sheer spite. And then you expect ME, a personification of one of the greatest forces in the magical dimension, to treat you like royalty when it could've been done by someone else? Someone more capable and ambitious, if I had a say in it." With that, she marched off with her soldiers. "I'm off. I need to regain my true power and drown the world in chaos. Have fun with your own pathetic goals."
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 10:02 AM
Post #56

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Dec 12 2012, 04:52 PM) *
Martina shook her head "No, I was not scared it was just a case of shock. I didn't expect to see a guy in the dorm. Let alone one that came on to me that quickly"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jack was outside Red Fountain looking at the times to magix, trying to work out if he had time to go or not

Kimber

"Oh, he just being a sweet heart and offer to help me carry my luggage into the dorm...." She then pause "Than again, he probably just did that so he could flirt with the cure girls in Alfae..."

QUOTE (P-girl @ Dec 12 2012, 05:00 PM) *
((Not really. It's just personalities clashing.))

"Good for you." Pandora said. "I'm not impressed. You opened a box, with the sole intents to use it's content; me, out of sheer spite. And then you expect ME, a personification of one of the greatest forces in the magical dimension, to treat you like royalty when it could've been done by someone else? Someone more capable and ambitious, if I had a say in it." With that, she marched off with her soldiers. "I'm off. I need to regain my true power and drown the world in chaos. Have fun with your own pathetic goals."

(O_O You leaving speechless to post...)

Setsuna

"I didn't said that. I just want you to help me that. Is that too hard to ask? HEY, ARE YOU LISTENING, YOU BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...." She shook her head. Refusing to loss. "What if I told you I know where all your power have been seal? The elders have make a extra precaution if you were even to return."

Striking a deal with a demon. She prayed it would actually work.

"I do everything you want and I don't ask much. I just want to be as powerful and as bad as you are. In exchange you help me and I'll help you. This all I have to give..."

(Soon I tune her down a bit.)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 12 2012, 10:04 AM
P-girl
post Dec 12 2012, 10:08 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

((Uhm.... thanks?))

"Alright, I'll humor you, try me. And evidence, please. Aeons of legends have the tendency to skew the truth." Pandora said, crossing her arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark shadows washing over the lands
The screams of the innocent suffering
Chaos all around....

"Avalon? Avalon!" Palladium called as Avalon opened his eyes.
"Did I....?" Avalon asked, rubbing his eyes.
"You went away there for a second." Palladium said.
"S-sorry. Just some dark magic interfering with my own... it happens sometimes." Avalon said, shrugging.
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 10:28 AM
Post #58

Sirenix Fairy

Faragonda

"Professor Avalon, are you sure your okay? You have seem a little pale lately and those evil interfering you have been talking about. Has they gotten stronger?"

Navid

"Hey, you must be Jack! My room mate right. The name Navid. Don't wear it out..." He smile. He stopped when he felt his phone ring. "Excuse for the moment...Hello..." A playful look was replace with a serious look. "Have you found her?" He moved further alittle away from Jack. Avoiding the phone conversation to reach Jack ear.

Grand Master

"Unfortunately no. There army your father have sent after have been gone for a few days without any words."
"I see..." Navid reply
"Have no worries, my prince. Your father have already sent another troops to looking for them. I'm sure they will be back in a few days or so..."
"Understood please keep me posted and please....do not let Kimber know about this..."
"Yes, of course. Kimber is my Granddaughter. I would do nothing more to protect her from anything..."

Navid

He sighed and then nodded. He ended the call and told himself. Time to put on that smilling face.

"So Jack? Do you have a girlfriend?"
P-girl
post Dec 12 2012, 10:39 AM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

"Talk about what?" Avalon asked Faragonda. He never quite talked about this....
"You do mutter in your sleep sometimes." Palladium said.
"And of course everyone knows about that." Avalon said. "No sense of privacy, the both of you."

=================================================

"I'm waiting for my answer." Pandora said, tapping her finger on her crossed arm.
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 11:09 AM
Post #60

Sirenix Fairy

Faragonda

They seem to be a little taken back by Prof. Avalon sudden outburst behavior.

"Alright, Prof. Avalon. We can talk about this once you feel like it. As for now, we have to greet the young faeries attending who will be attending this year..."

Gisella

"Faragonda, its time for the orientation..." She steps in

Setsuna

She pulled from her rug sack and open a book to her.

"I study you and your origins. How you became who you were today? The elders are smart in order to avoid people like me to call on you again. The kept the secret in this riddle. This is how I found you and the next one should be...." Turning to another and it said

'Where magic once leave and die. Returning again by the help of the new company of Light...'

"Which means it should be earth! The new company of light was Winx Club after they found the last fairy on earth, Roxy. Bringing magic back to earth once more...."

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 12 2012, 1:23 PM

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:12 PM