> Mattel Enchantix Dolls
Rating 5 V
bloom_daphne
post Jan 8 2012, 9:54 PM
Post #261

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Starting from left to right on the first row:
Bloom's Magical Wardrobe (French Edition), Stella Singsational, Bloom Flutter Magic, Flora Enchantix, Layla School Basic, Stella Enchantix, Bloom Shopping, Bloom (she came with the wardrobe), Bloom Magical Colors, Stella School Basic, Musa Beach, Stella Disco, Stella Shopping, Tecna School, Layla Disco, Layla Deluxe, Tecna Enchantix, and Bloom Disco.

I think my days of collecting have come to an end, though. I'm not pleased that Mattel has stopped producing Winx dolls.

This post has been edited by bloom_daphne: Jan 8 2012, 11:08 PM
Go to the top of the page
Vaughanh7
post Jan 9 2012, 6:00 AM
Post #262

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

My life is over.

I have no living to do.

The only way I'll survive, is if I have....a winx doll transplant. The only suitable donors, are you Bloom_Daphne!!

--------------------
bloom_daphne
post Jan 9 2012, 7:43 AM
Post #263

Bloomix Fairy

lol. If I ever find Winx dolls in stores again, I'll pick a few out for a contest :)
Abby
post Feb 1 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #264

Cosmix Fairy

It's perfectly fine to have more than 1 doll of the same character. I have at least 2 of some of the girls, more of others. Well I used to but I did end up getting rid of some of the random ones like the stella beach one and the one in Daphne's pic of stella shopping. I do still have a ton of stuff. I'll try and put pics up this weekend sometime since the pictures I previously put up (almost 5 years ago) don't work (I think I deleted that photobucket account?).

I don't know if I will collect any more. It really depends on how accessible the dolls become in the US. I don't really feel like spending a hundred dollars on a doll right now when I just spent like $500 on textbooks for this semester. icon_eek.gif
Abby
post Feb 4 2012, 9:04 PM
Post #265

Cosmix Fairy

Here are my collection of dolls:

This one has Bloom that came with the magical wardrobe, all the singsational magic ones, bloom in a denim outfit (don't remember the name of this line) bloom in an enchantix outfit that came with a playset thing (I forgot the name of it) and then layla, stella, and musa enchantix.

Icy and all the season two winx dolls that have light up wings and came with their pixies (some may be the season one dolls that didn't come with them, but all their wings still light up).

The layla (aisha) doll in this one is the cheaper charmix one that doesn't light up (1/4 of her wing is broken) and there is also stella in the sleepover line, season 1, and a season 2 one I believe with the green dress.

I used to have Sky but sadly I got rid of him in my phase of not liking winx club much along with a few other random stella dolls I think. All I have left of sky is Lady, his dog icon_sad.gif
Vaughanh7
post Feb 4 2012, 9:20 PM
Post #266

Believix Fairy

im so jealous of you >.<

--------------------
Abby
post Feb 4 2012, 9:29 PM
Post #267

Cosmix Fairy

It's so incomplete though! Plus I wish I could have finished my enchantix collection but all the ones on ebay are way too expensive for me. I don't want to even think about the amount of money all of those plus all my other winx stuff would add up to icon_cry.gif
P-girl
post Feb 4 2012, 9:30 PM
Post #268

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

At the moment I only own two Mattell dolls: Icy and Winx Tecna, and that's only because someone was almost literally giving them away.
Abby
post Feb 4 2012, 9:41 PM
Post #269

Cosmix Fairy

Tecna's were always super rare I remember, I can't believe that you found that enchantix tecna at a walmart Daphne!

That's cool you have icy p-girl! I always wished they would have made stormy and darcy, I think they would have looked sweet.
Vaughanh7
post Feb 5 2012, 3:51 PM
Post #270

Believix Fairy

I only ever owned mattel Sky, but I've been told by a friend if she finds hers she'll sell them to me >.< she had all five season 1 girls, which means I'd only need Layla then.

Another friend had almost every doll from the first line, schoolgirl line, singsational and enchantix. So I have had a chance to compare them. And I must admit, speaking as a collector I find the italian enchantix better for display and detail. But mattel's are awesome if you wanna play with them, or have a lotta accessories >.< I wouldn't say either is better than the other. But NO ONE has beaten Mattel with the first transformation dolls in my opinion. Which is a shame, because I can't find them being sold anywhere in my price range. (hopes for friend to find hers)

--------------------
Abby
post Feb 6 2012, 11:03 PM
Post #271

Cosmix Fairy

I've always heard that the italian enchantix ones were better and I wouldn't be opposed to getting those (I've always wanted to get a few italian dolls) but I'm just weird and want to finish out the mattel line. I also find it very hard to spend 50 plus dollars on a doll I'm not going to play with but just have sit on a shelf when I have stupid books to buy icon_mad.gif
Zhanneel
post May 9 2012, 12:27 AM
Post #272

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

*cough* I may have two...three of the Italian Enchantix dolls. And yeah, the quality on those are pretty darn awesome. My favorite actually.

But Mattel made so many good dolls in the beginning I still give them high props. Season 1 and 2 dolls were my favorite. I loved all of the sparkles in their Winx transformation outfits.

As to finding more dolls these days, pfft, I give up. The only place I can go for the time being is eBay (or the Italian toy sites), but with overseas shipping I'm not really thinking about that yet. I am looking forward to our next US seller very soon. Thanks Mattel, you will be missed though.
Abby
post May 9 2012, 2:13 AM
Post #273

Cosmix Fairy

I just hate how whenever I do have the spare money, ebay doesn't have what I want and of course I find the dolls that I need when I don't have the money for them. I wish there was a better way but there just isn't =(
Skeekers
post May 8 2013, 5:03 PM
Post #274

Pixie

Group: New Members

I only have the Target exclusive Enchantix dolls so far. But the others will be mine.....oh yes.....

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 6:18 PM