Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Percy Jackson, Which book is ur fav and y?
luna moon (monst...
post May 23 2013, 9:32 PM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

[size="7"][/size] My favorite book is Mark of Athena. It is because it has all the seven together and Leo and Frank fight over Hazel. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif blink.gif

--------------------
LUNA MOON
Go to the top of the page
Yayoi
post Jan 21 2014, 12:59 PM
Post #2

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

**SPOILER ALERT** (I have warned you)

LEO AND FRANK FIGHTING OVER HAZEL WAS ADORABLE, BUT MARK OF ATHENA HAD SUCH A SAD ENDING T^T. Other than that, Mark of Athena was beautiful. In the Heroes of Olympus series, I personally liked House of Hades because it was one of the longer books in the series and I really do luxury cruise Caleo now. You can't NOT ship Caleo unless you ship Leo and Hazel. Calypso is all badass against Gaia :'D. I loved how Nico was also kind of part of the quest in House of Hades and I loved the part where Annabeth and Percy were all we-don't-care-if-you're-a-titan-or-a-giant-you-can-help-us and all stuff like that. Also the part when Hazel is being awesome against that evil sorceress. She fell into a hole that didn't exist xD.

But in the Percy Jackson series, the first five books, my favourite was Titan's Curse. I love the Hunters and Artemis. They are by far my favourite immortal people. Leo is my favourite character ^~^. After Artemis and the Hunters, it would be Calypso. Zoe should not have died, she was so epic and Bianca too D:.

--------------------

Credit goes to Di Zio for this awesome signature!
"Happiness is letting go of what you think life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is."
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 3:26 PM