Add Reply
> Mightymarty2's Fanfiction, sorry no good idea for a title
mightymarty2
post Jan 3 2008, 2:51 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(please tell me what you think, constructive critisism is welcome)

Chapter 1

It was about 10 o clock from what Ben could see as he got up. What did he have to do he had a feeling their was something he had to do. Ben was quite a tall person, reasonable well built, he also had short brown hair but not the most confident of person. He looked on his board where he kept all his notices drat he was and the rest of his team meant to be in Saladin’s office at 10.30.

“Bill, John, Andrew, are you up?” Ben shouted

“just what’s up?” John said wearily he was not quite awake yet. John was small and stocky. He had shoulder length blond hair.

“No, how dare you wake me up if I do not have classes, do I have to come out their and sort you out” Bill shouted back. He was medium build, medium brown hair and was medium height.

“No, drat I have overslept” said Andrew; looking at his clock “we have to be at Saladin’s office in 27 minutes and 10 seconds” he shouted back, he was as precise as ever. Andrew was small, not well built, had ginger hair which was about medium length and looked as though he couldn’t match it with any of the other boys, but what he was, was he was smart.

“Why didn’t you say” yelled Bill “I am getting up now, you are forgiven for now Ben”

As the boys scrambled to get changed the girls where already up and dressed. They had to go and see Miss Faragonda. For their annual review.

“Do you think she knows about are trip to see the boys last night” Jane asked Jane was a pretty blond haired fairy with shoulder length hair and a perfectly proportionate body

“No, how could she you stayed back and made sure no one noticed we where gone” Nicola said, she was a small, but powerful fairy with brown shoulder length hair.

“You worry too much, let’s just make sure where on time” Sarah a tall fairy with long gangly legs and long flowing ginger hair which was died black.

“Lets go” Hailey said getting up and walking out of their room. Hailey had short and curly brown hair and was of medium size.

Both the boys and the girls reached and knocked on their headmasters offices at the same time.

“Come in girls we need to have a discussion immediately” Miss Faragonda said

“Hero’s we need to talk now, so come in” said Saladin

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
StellaRocks
post Jan 4 2008, 1:26 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

oh i love it please write more

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
mightymarty2
post Jan 4 2008, 7:03 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

thank you

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
musaenchantixthe...
post Jan 5 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

its good. write more soon please.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jan 6 2008, 8:39 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

thank you

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Jan 7 2008, 12:13 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

your welcome^^

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jan 26 2008, 9:53 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Chapter 2

The boys entered Saladin’s office together.

Good to see you are all here” Saladin commented “Right then down to business you are of the time was you are considered ready for missions, you are most capable group of lads in this year group. So why are you such a good team?”

The boys looked at each other

“Well, we are all friends, we have a range of abilities which complement each other and different strengths and weaknesses” Ben said eventually

“Correct” Saladin said “Also your girl friends are friends to and I do not appreciate them coming here, but on the other hand this is good as you are well known with these girls and so that will be helpful on your mission”

The boys looked around excited by the prospect of a mission

“What is it, sir?” Ben asked

“Your mission is with the fairies that where around here last night is to go to Gardena and rescue the princess of Gardena, I know it is not normally for fairies to a company hero’s but times have changed since the likes of Stella and the rest of the winx club showed us that fairies and hero’s can make the most effective of teams. Mrs Faragonda and I have decided it best that fairies and hero’s work together. Back to the mission there are relatively few details except there are 4 path ways in and out go pick up the girls, quickly now”

“Yes sir” They said in unison and headed off towards their ship.

Meanwhile at alfea

“Girls some of you sneaked out didn’t you Sarah and Nicola” said Miss Faragonda

“Yes, miss” Nicola and Sarah said

“I would put them in detention if I was you” said Griselda

“Not this time, Griselda” Miss Faragonda said

The girls where relived

“Right then the main reason I called you in” said Miss Faragonda ““Your mission is with the hero’s that where around here last night is to go to Gardena and rescue the princess of Gardena, I know it is not normally for fairies to a company hero’s but times have changed since the likes of Stella and the rest of the winx club showed us that fairies and hero’s can make the most effective of teams. Saladin and I have decided it best that fairies and hero’s work together. Back to the mission there are relatively few details except there are 4 path ways in and out get to the court yard where the boys will land, quickly now.”

“Yes, Miss F” the girls said as they left

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Jan 27 2008, 4:32 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

i like it more please ^_^

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
mightymarty2
post Jan 27 2008, 4:56 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

thanks I can write more now the exams are over for now

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Jan 27 2008, 7:28 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

cool

--------------------

musaenchantixthe...
post Jan 30 2008, 9:22 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

write more soon please!

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 4:05 AM