Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

strangerlikeme's Blog
Rating 0
entry Dec 2 2008, 11:37 PM
Hello, everyone who is reading this. I'd just think I'd share my day with you, if you want me to:

The really only remarkable things that happened was that we watched The Prince of Egypt in Social Studies, and when I sung a very odd version of "Jingle Bells" called "Jingle Bombs" (Anyone's who's watched Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas Special knows exactly what I speak of) to my friend, we started laughing quite loudly (keep in mind- we did this during math, when we were supposed to be working) and the sub. teacher told us to shush. But then my friend got a mental picture from the line I used to be a man, but now every time I cough, thanks to Uncle Sam...-not gonna finish that line. But then she got the mental picture in my brain, and once we were done with our work, we made a big deal of shooting the mental picture at people we didn't like, and then made a deal about not shooting at the dudes cause it shot right back at us, and then my friend accidentily shot it at our other friend, so we had to sing the disturbing song to her....luckily, there was no "carrying of the song" event.
Also, with the same friend that the whole song deal happened with, I went down to the "Lost and Found" to see if we could find her glove. Well, we didn't find it, but we did find the following things- many coats (one of them mine), a lot of hats, socks (What the heck happened there?!) and... drumroll please...a shoe. Not a pair, one singular shoe. My friend and I couldn't figure out how this person could walk off without their shoe and not notice. Isn't that something you would notice automatically-that your shoe was missing?
If you have any idea how someone could lose a shoe, please tell, cause we still don't know how it happened.

« Next Oldest · strangerlikeme's Blog · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS

Last entries

My Blog Links

Search My Blog