10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> Pop Pixie, New Series of Pixies Coming in 2010
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 7 2009, 6:35 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Yeah...just hope there's a chance to bring Season 4 and Pop Pixie to USA...especially the movie too.

Cartoon Network from USA has Winx Club already in 2005, but stopped and moved to 4kids.tv only. -_-"
Don't know about Nicklodeon...

To Humbu111: I don't know the text of them because it's too small. So I don't know what it means to translate in English. ^^" Although, I'm half Italian..know some words a bit but not all of them.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Jun 7 2009, 6:46 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

{§hani}
post Jun 8 2009, 1:40 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

wow rex & maxine looks AWSOMEE!!

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 9 2009, 12:25 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Yea we will, Humbu111. They are still working on it or it may appear on the Pixie Magazines while the other Italian Fans will scan it and post it on the site soon. =)

Just gotta wait.

--------------------

Winx4eva!
post Jun 9 2009, 5:43 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Jun 7 2009, 08:35 PM) *
Cartoon Network from USA has Winx Club already in 2005, but stopped and moved to 4kids.tv only. -_-"
Don't know about Nicklodeon...

I don't know why, but I don't like cartoon network. Some shows are really annoying, rude in ways and pointless (No offence to people who like it.) I'd prefer Disney Channel, or maybe Animax if they are playing my favourite anime shows....

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 9 2009, 10:32 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

I don't know why, but I don't like cartoon network. Some shows are really annoying, rude in ways and pointless (No offence to people who like it.) I'd prefer Disney Channel, or maybe Animax if they are playing my favourite anime shows....

I like cartoon network, but..not all those silly shows. Just only watching Winx Club. xD So that I don't have to wake up at 8 in the morning at 4kids.tv channel. Cause I'm still sleeping. ^^" Cause usally, cartoon network airs Winx Club from 5:00 to 6:00 which is 2 Winx Club shows in 1 hour. (30/30 minutes). =)

Erm..Winx Club can't be in Disney Channel..cause it's not from Disney. =( Plus Disney is against it because of the issues with W.I.T.C.H -_-" (Sorry, W.I.T.C.H fans, I'm not being offence..just explaining). They mention it looks the same because of the powers and stuff with ideas. 0.0 (Sorry, if I'm a bit off-topic, just explain the TV stations for Winx on USA)

--------------------

humbu111
post Jun 9 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

wkw427
post Jun 9 2009, 11:22 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Well..
I'm only on episode 9 of WITCH, and.. well. they are alike, alot. Too alike that I don't think they could be on the same channel.
I mean, the plot doesn't surround the main character discovering her past, but from what I've read on wiki, Will is the most powerufl and doesn't know it. Same thing, Bloom is powerful and doesn't know...

Oh, and

They
Both
Have
Red
Hair

I mean, seriously??? I was like out loud, "You got to be kidding me??" when I watched the pilot. BOTH RED HAIR?!
And they are both from Italy..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Jun 10 2009, 7:32 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Jun 9 2009, 11:22 PM) *
Well..
I'm only on episode 9 of WITCH, and.. well. they are alike, alot. Too alike that I don't think they could be on the same channel.
I mean, the plot doesn't surround the main character discovering her past, but from what I've read on wiki, Will is the most powerufl and doesn't know it. Same thing, Bloom is powerful and doesn't know...

Oh, and

They
Both
Have
Red
Hair

I mean, seriously??? I was like out loud, "You got to be kidding me??" when I watched the pilot. BOTH RED HAIR?!
And they are both from Italy..

You know how much I hate that argument? So they both have red hair and are the leader. BIG. DEAL. They're completely different personality-wise, the shows look completely different, the storyline's completely different, they're just the same genre. And a red (Haired) leader? Happens. A lot.
wkw427
post Jun 10 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

But I just found it so ironic that I laughed out loud =p

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Jun 10 2009, 11:30 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah..... I probably took it to seriously, but I've seen to much 'Winx is a Rip-off of W.I.T.C.H.!' and vice versa. I kinda over-reacted.
wkw427
post Jun 10 2009, 2:35 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Not saying one is a rip off of the other, just that they are very similar. Most magical-girl shows are

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Jun 10 2009, 3:16 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Same here. I'm not that much of a Magical girl-fan. Winx stands out because the outfits are unique from each other. Most Magical Girl suits are similar in one way or another (From what I've seen, I ain't no expert) while Winx has a distinct suit for each girl, no matter which fase. The only thing that's similar is the sparkles.
Boo
post Jun 10 2009, 7:33 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Jun 6 2009, 03:11 PM) *
I don't want a whole year of complaining icon_sad.gif

Well, as I've said before and probably say again:
When they turn cutesy characters that are intended for a very young demographic into what they have now (looking at the pictures: the outfits, the poses), then they're just begging for criticism and negativity.

I could quote everything I said in one thread and post it here, but I'll just state my point simply:
These pictures alone support the claim that this show is inappropriate for the demographic they've acquired. They alone are a legitimate basis for complaint.

The pixies brought in a younger demographic, and now they're feeding them this material. It's disgusting. I sure wouldn't want a 5 year old influenced by it.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
P-girl
post Jun 10 2009, 7:37 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Disgusting is a bit of a big word..... especially the newer pictures. And love em or hate them, it's a huge step up from our very first look.
Boo
post Jun 10 2009, 7:41 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Jun 10 2009, 08:37 PM) *
Disgusting is a bit of a big word..... especially the newer pictures. And love em or hate them, it's a huge step up from our very first look.

Very true. This new promo image is much better than what we had previously seen.
I suppose I said that while thinking of the older images, and also considering Amore's pose/ facial expression in the promo image.

I simply do not think it's as appropriate as it should be for the young viewers they've acquired... Little kids are particularly influenced by everything they see; including what they see on TV.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
P-girl
post Jun 10 2009, 7:43 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Totally with you there. That Amore picture was..... scarring. And that's probably why they got newer pictures. No way that went over parent's heads.
Boo
post Jun 10 2009, 7:50 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Jun 10 2009, 08:43 PM) *
Totally with you there. That Amore picture was..... scarring. And that's probably why they got newer pictures. No way that went over parent's heads.

I agree.
I'm glad they did a little "cleaning"... (They should have simply discarded the inappropriate facial expressions/poses altogether, though. And maybe even reconsidered the wardrobe)

I'm hoping the plot and the series in it's entirety is better (in appropriateness) than what we've seen so far. Otherwise, I'm afraid, it might not do so well.

--------------------
Lein
post Jun 10 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #39

Pixie

Wow. This is the first time I've seen cute villains.
Can't wait to see how this will turn up. and is it me or does Narcissa remind you of Darcy.
But anyway Rex will probably me my favorite. He look so cute.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 11 2009, 12:12 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Winx still airs in Cartoon Network in USA?

I thought it only still aired in Cartoon Network only still aired Winx Club in Brazil

Nope, Winx Club doesn't air in Cartoon Network anymore in USA..it stopped since 2005 and they moved to 4kids.tv but then 4kids.tv is gone again last year December 2008. -_-" Still a chance if will air on CW4kids.tv or other channels, but not Disney.

Although, I never watch W.I.T.C.H before I just heard the news about it...like long time ago...okay..this is a bit off topic. ^^"

Wow. This is the first time I've seen cute villains.
Can't wait to see how this will turn up. and is it me or does Narcissa remind you of Darcy.
But anyway Rex will probably me my favorite. He look so cute.

Heh, Narcissa doesn't look like Darcy. Darcy has brown hair. =)

--------------------

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 3:08 AM