Add Reply
> Season 3 spreading around
Eva
post Apr 2 2007, 8:39 PM
Post #41

Pixie

Group: New Members

Just a few more days and here in The Netherlands it's Winx Club time ^-^

we had a winx club weekend last saturday and sunday, I've seen every episode of season 2 again (except one I knew way too well so I took a shower by then x33) and the great thing of the Dutch version is: It's the translation of the Rai version who is (in my opinion) better.

Winx is pretty popular here, even pretty long after release of season 2 you can still get the dolls, pillows, invitations etc. I bet a lot of little kids (plus me x33) really want to see season 3.

--------------------
Fear The Evilness Of A Cupcake
Go to the top of the page
Eva
post Apr 2 2007, 8:40 PM
Post #42

Pixie

Group: New Members

I can't wait to see the episode in which Riven fights with Ophir (or actually, his real name is Nabu) over Musa.

I'm a total Musa/Riven addict x33

--------------------
Fear The Evilness Of A Cupcake
Boo
post Apr 2 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Eva)
I can't wait to see the episode in which Riven fights with Ophir (or actually, his real name is Nabu) over Musa.

lol... I think thats around episode 22 or 23 (but I'm not sure..)

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Apr 2 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Eva)

me too! unfortunately all the good stuff (that and cool outfits and powers etc) comes after tecna comes back and that isn't going to be for a while later in april icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif
Boo
post Apr 3 2007, 1:22 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (Eva)

me too! unfortunately all the good stuff (that and cool outfits and powers etc) comes after tecna comes back and that isn't going to be for a while later in april icon_sad.gif icon_sad.gif

yeah... I don't even want to watch untill tecna comes back icon_razz.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Apr 3 2007, 1:44 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo)
QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (Eva)

i only want to is to see some scene i saw in italian like this week when bloom explodes on baltor but i know its going to be pretty boring this month.
Boo
post Apr 3 2007, 1:50 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (Boo)
QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (Eva)

i only want to is to see some scene i saw in italian like this week when bloom explodes on baltor but i know its going to be pretty boring this month.

yeah, and if I really wanted to see an episode this month, I've decided that I'll just sleep in and watch it on sakura's anime (I do that a lot xD)

--------------------
Abby
post Apr 3 2007, 1:57 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo)
QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (Boo)
QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (Eva)

yeah, and if I really wanted to see an episode this month, I've decided that I'll just sleep in and watch it on sakura's anime (I do that a lot xD)

eh i have to wake up early for church anyways on sundays so i watch it on tv.
Boo
post Apr 3 2007, 2:05 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

oh... i don't go to church icon_redface.gif

--------------------
Abby
post Apr 3 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

I'm forced too. i have sunday school every sunday (except holidays like easter and christmas) but luckily im finally getting confirmed this year so now i only have like a month left of sunday school so i won't have to go to church every sunday just the occasional services my mom makes me go to.
winxgirl
post Apr 4 2007, 1:05 AM
Post #51

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

will ive heard theres no season 4 . i ALSO HEArd that there is which is confusing but i hope there is.

--------------------
Stellaksjuta
post Apr 4 2007, 6:57 AM
Post #52

Mythix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (winxgirl)
will ive heard theres no season 4  . i ALSO HEArd that there is which is confusing but i hope there is.

Season 4 will be! :!:
kvhottie
post Apr 4 2007, 7:00 PM
Post #53

Enchantix Fairy

they dont really fight for musa..rivin misunderstands and thinks that the guy likes musa but then the guy ( sorry dont remember the name) says out loud that he really likes layla/aisha and she heres that..and i dont know what happens next..i just saw some parts of future episodes on youtube!!

--------------------

If the world was like Flora's and Helia's love, we would all live happily and peacfuly.There love is true and pure..what the world is far from being. Winx club rocks!!!!
Boo
post Apr 4 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
I'm forced too. i have sunday school every sunday (except holidays like easter and christmas) but luckily im finally getting confirmed this year so now  i only have like a month left of sunday school so i won't have to go to church every sunday just the occasional services my mom makes me go to.

oh.. I sleep in on sundays (I usually stay up really late saturday nights watching TV xD)

--------------------
Abby
post Apr 4 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo)
QUOTE (Abby)
I'm forced too. i have sunday school every sunday (except holidays like easter and christmas) but luckily im finally getting confirmed this year so now  i only have like a month left of sunday school so i won't have to go to church every sunday just the occasional services my mom makes me go to.

oh.. I sleep in on sundays (I usually stay up really late saturday nights watching TV xD)

I'm up late on the computer on saturdays but I wake up early for that but sleep in saturdays
kvhottie
post Apr 5 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #56

Enchantix Fairy

wow abby..have you been here for a long time..because you have posted alot of posts..and is enchantix the last rank just like in the winx club

--------------------

If the world was like Flora's and Helia's love, we would all live happily and peacfuly.There love is true and pure..what the world is far from being. Winx club rocks!!!!
Abby
post Apr 5 2007, 1:07 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (kvhottie)
wow abby..have you been here for a long time..because you have posted alot of posts..and is enchantix the last rank just like in the winx club

lol! only for like a week. Its just because i have chatted with people on here a lot! I'm not sure i don't control the rankings for the forum
Boo
post Apr 5 2007, 2:48 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (kvhottie)

lol! only for like a week. Its just because i have chatted with people on here a lot! I'm not sure i don't control the rankings for the forum

you do have a lot of posts! icon_eek.gif and I thought I chat too much (just kidding xD)

i don't sleep in on saturdays for what reason? I dunno. I usually don't wake up in time to see winx anyways, so I don't see the point in waking up early... I guess its a habit icon_razz.gif

--------------------
WinxHoney12
post Apr 6 2007, 4:04 AM
Post #59

Enchantix Fairy

W
QUOTE (Boo)
oh... i don't go to church  :oops:
You don't go to church?icon_eek.gif Well do you have a religion?

--------------------

Ranma
post Apr 6 2007, 4:06 AM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I don't go to church as often as I should. I might go on easter though. I don't know of any good churches in Arizona.

--------------------

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:09 AM