Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> The Sniper's Diary, i dont think it's common in here, but it's my artwork...
Bloomwinxmagic
post May 26 2009, 6:15 AM
Post #21

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

he should befrend the wolf!

I think so

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
Dark_Side_Master
post May 26 2009, 1:06 PM
Post #22

Mythix Fairy

"4 February, year 1942, ~10.00 AM"
That night i slept well. Looks like the body has adapted to that kind of weather. Wolf is awake too, but he doesn't move. He looks very ill, like he didn't eat anything for ages.
~01.00 PM
Now the wolf shows some attributes of living. He whines a bit. Hmm, i'll regret this ones i think, but i'll throw him some meat that i have with me.
He started to eat the meat after, i think, half of hour after i threw it to him. Yes, he is very weak indeed. I should look at him better, maybe i'll figure out something.
~05.00 PM
Yeah, i saw something. His broken paw has some scratches. Only i can imagine is that his tribe threw him out.
Animals are just alike humans, i saw lots of people like that one.
~ 08.00 PM
I've just recieved a call from my friend. He said that provision is going to be tomorrow, but i noticed a hurry in his voice. He was worrying about something. What could it be...

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
angel123
post May 26 2009, 3:23 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

qute good, alot less gramatical mistakes this time i give it a 7.0 out of 10.0

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Bloomwinxmagic
post May 26 2009, 4:16 PM
Post #24

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Dark_Side_Master @ May 26 2009, 01:06 PM) *
"4 February, year 1942, ~10.00 AM"
That night i slept well. Looks like the body has adapted to that kind of weather. Wolf is awake too, but he doesn't move. He looks very ill, like he didn't eat anything for ages.
~01.00 PM
Now the wolf shows some attributes of living. He whines a bit. Hmm, i'll regret this ones i think, but i'll throw him some meat that i have with me.
He started to eat the meat after, i think, half of hour after i threw it to him. Yes, he is very weak indeed. I should look at him better, maybe i'll figure out something.
~05.00 PM
Yeah, i saw something. His broken paw has some scratches. Only i can imagine is that his tribe threw him out.
Animals are just alike humans, i saw lots of people like that one.
~ 08.00 PM
I've just recieved a call from my friend. He said that provision is going to be tomorrow, but i noticed a hurry in his voice. He was worrying about something. What could it be...

nice :)

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
MorriganAensland
post May 27 2009, 11:57 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

This is pretty good. Very short, episodic chapters, but I can follow it and it's got a good amount of depth for something so short. Keep in up.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Dark_Side_Master
post May 28 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #26

Mythix Fairy

"5 February, year 1942, ~11.00 AM"
I woke up because of a loud noise. At first i thought it was an enemy plane-fighter but then i realised that it was our plane. I saw my friend in it when plane started landing. When plane landed, my friend tan out very fast, like he was in hurry. "Finally, where have you been so long?" i asked when he came near, but he didn't answer, he just ran to me and threw me a little bag. "It's all i could get, use that, the nearest town is 40-50 miles away to the west" he said and ran back to plane.
~03.00 PM
Maybe i was wrong about him. Friendship must be more important for him then orders. In the box, i found a few matches, bullets and a compass. There is only one thing i can do with it, and i know what.
~05.00 PM
That's it. If it wouldn't work, than i'll be stuck in here for along time, for very long. I took all gunpowder from the bullets and poured out it on a bolt by which the chains have been attached to a stone. threw a match in it and... Damn! Didn't work, bolt still stuck to the rock. But it seems much weaker, i think i can pull it out manually.
~08.00 PM
It's so hard,hands are in pain, bolt is still stuck. All right, that's it, i'll try tomorrow.
But even if i make myself free, i don't think i'll make it through the woods, it's too dangerous. But know what, it's better anyway then sitting on one place and waiting for nothing.

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
angel123
post May 29 2009, 1:35 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

ehh... it was ok... personally i would have just shot the chains, and broken it that way, but still pretty good.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
MorriganAensland
post May 29 2009, 1:56 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Chains can be tough. Shooting through two or three inches of solid metal is easier than condensing all the gunpowder into one point.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 12:46 AM