Add Reply
> *Darkness vs. Light
Rating 5 V
Ranma
post Feb 10 2012, 5:38 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

((If you feel that this character is too over the top I can bring in a different one))

Name: Ranma Hikage
Nickname(optional): Chaos (More like alternate Alias)
Side: Darkness (But seriously, he's fickle)
Status: Emperor of the Dark Realm (An alternate world Dark Realm if it suits you)
Creature: Phoenix/Black Dragon
Power: Fire (from phoenix father), Dark Magic (From black dragon mother), Chi Control through martial arts, and various minor magics. (If you want me to pm you with everything I'll do it.)
BF/GF: Elly (deceased)
Human form: five feet, eight inches tall. He has long silver hair tied in a braid. Body of a trained martial artist. Golden eyes with slits in them that turn red with anger. Usually wears chinese martial arts clothing with strong bracers to deflect bladed weapons. He often carries his mother's sword, Murasame with him.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Sha...ill/kyle004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Sha.../Untitled-1.jpg
Creature form: He has two 3 technically, but they are more like stages of mutation.
(Hybrid Form) Ranma grows to about 7 feet. His hair becomes thicker and the braid comes undone. His face takes on a semi dragon form and he grows horns that start at the side of his head and point backwards. His body gets scales, fire emblems, and designs cover a lot of his body.
(Dragon Form) Ranma takes on the form of a 4500 year old black dragon.
(True Form) His entire body turns obsidian and his face is human with draconic features. He has three horns on each side of his head pointing backwards. His entire back, from head to heel, is also covered in flame. He is also much more muscular, and is about 6 feet tall.
Bio: (Copy pasted from an old rp in the magixclub forums) When Ranma was born, his phoenix father took him from his mother to train him. His father trained him harshly, killing him many times then allowing him to resurrect before repeating the process. His father was the god of the fire realm, and his mother was the leader and guardian of the dark realm. He was naturally gifted with fire and dark elements, but his father wanted more.

Ranma used to be a normal kid, but one day he had witnessed the death of someone who had showed him much kindness. Her name was Elly. He became frightened in the face of death, his opponent could seal off a phoenix's abilities and kill him, and Elly had died during the battle. He had been the one to kill Elly in his mind because he was powerless to protect her. Since that day he bottled up his emotion and taken his deaths and beatings silently.

When training with his father, Phoenix, he was trained under many a master. He even trained under the leader of the light realm, though Ranma was a being of the darkness. Under the leader of the light realms training, Ranma had mastered Hikari-ryu-ken, a deadly martial art that uses the fists and upper body, he thought that he had found a good heir to marry his daughter; however, Ranma's father had plans of his own.

When Ranma was just over 3500, he began to live with his mother for the final parts of his training. She trained him in Hikage-ryu-ken, the exact opposite of his Hikari-ryu-ken. He absorbed everything she had taught him at an alarming rate; however, she died before the training could be completed. Ranma watched his mother's death just before he was knocked unconscious. To Ranma's dismay, there was a fighting tournament being held between the royal families to see who the next ruler would be. Ranma came out on top and was given the Murasame and the title of ruler of the dark realm. No one could question his might.

He rampaged and expanded his territory, he brought up an army of minions, and he killed more men than anyone could imagine. He was known as the “Demon King,” 'Ranma of Asgard', the man to wipe out an army in a single blow. For over one thousand years, he was known for his sorcery expertise and his mastery over martial arts. No one could stand in this mad man's way.

((VActually happened in the rpV))
Then the quests started. Heroes were paid to conquer him. First, they tried stealing his amulet that allowed him to master any technique. They failed. They assumed that he needed it; then they tried to reforge the sacred lance that would allow them to kill him in a single swing. He brought up an army of unparalleled power and reassembled it before anyone could get their hands on it. He enslaved the elf queen, Shosami, thus taking over her entire kingdom, and after that, he decimated the dragon realm to test out the power of his lance; then the questers tried to seal his power along with the lance and the amulet. They were lead by the great Vaako, "The Stalking Death". With his power, he almost succeeded. Vaako was the first man to injure Ranma. Ranma, however, came out on top once more.

After even all this, all their failed attempts, Ranma became bored. He began to quest, and just plain out get in the way of the questers. He was an insane man, but he would call himself an "evil genius." This may be true, however. In one quest, there was someone among the questers called the "Traveler". He would take control of their bodies and try to lead them away from the Gold of Shadi. Ranma was the only one to figure out the traveler's identity, and was able to aquire the gold. Then Vaako rose against him once more so that he could acquire the stones that held the realm's elemental power. With Ranma's strategic ability, he prevailed once more. The blood sword was a blade sought after by many a warrior. Ranma aquired the mighty blade, adding to his power yet again. Afterwards, there was a quest for another blade capable of matching, if not overpowering, the blood blade. Ranma achieved that as well.

Ranma has never been beaten, never been conquered, and never been brought down. Will you be able to take down this evil mad man? Will you bring order to the land? Will you join him or over throw him and take his place? The legend begins for only you. You decide.

This post has been edited by Ranma: Feb 10 2012, 5:49 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
zenikk
post Feb 10 2012, 11:55 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

((had to edit my character a little since i forgot something hope that is ok))

--------------------
~Roshna~
post Feb 10 2012, 2:41 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Nightmare1 @ Feb 9 2012, 03:47 PM) *
not true skipper.

aww you know its true but you are still in denial icon_wink.gif

but when will we start?
Nightmare1
post Feb 10 2012, 10:33 PM
Post #24

Enchantix Fairy

look i aint in denial and we only need 1 more person til we can start

--------------------
P-girl
post Feb 10 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Alright, what kind of character do you prefer, Light or Dark? I'll whip or dig something up.))
Nightmare1
post Feb 10 2012, 11:18 PM
Post #26

Enchantix Fairy

(any will work o and ranma u in)

--------------------
Ranma
post Feb 11 2012, 7:27 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

((Cool))

--------------------
P-girl
post Feb 11 2012, 10:38 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

((Alrighty, then!

Name: Fubuki
Side: Light.
Creature: A Yuki-Onna.
Power: Can drop temperatures to sub-zero degrees and even whip up snowstorms if he's really mad.
Human form:

Creature form:

Bio:
Fubuki joined the army to prove that, just because you're a demon, doesn't mean you're on the side of Darkness. His cold disposition, however, makes many feel uncomfortable. And him dropping that façade when going full on ghost and getting full on ferocious just adds to the suspicion.))

This post has been edited by P-girl: Feb 11 2012, 10:41 AM
~Roshna~
post Feb 11 2012, 2:31 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Nightmare1 @ Feb 10 2012, 02:33 PM) *
look i aint in denial and we only need 1 more person til we can start

whatever kiddo icon_smile.gif since you are younger i'll call you that icon_cool.gif
alicia_musa
post Feb 12 2012, 12:06 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

((okay i cant wait to start icon_biggrin.gif))

--------------------

Nightmare1
post Feb 12 2012, 1:00 AM
Post #31

Enchantix Fairy

(dude looks strange and we can start now)
Skelos was in a meeting with his father when he found out he would have to help out in the war.

--------------------
zenikk
post Feb 12 2012, 1:16 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

after the last incident sofia became more and more afraid of what would happen when she transforms

--------------------
Nightmare1
post Feb 12 2012, 1:42 AM
Post #33

Enchantix Fairy

Skelos went to get his weapon and got his armor together.

--------------------
alicia_musa
post Feb 12 2012, 2:18 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Tins got off her bed and looked out her window. she was glad to see people having crappy lives. her life in the castle was boring, nothing to do other than making people die. she was in her vampire form when she left her room. "brother are you still home?"

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Feb 12 2012, 8:17 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Ben was out walking the street hoping nothing would go down

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Feb 12 2012, 9:23 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

S. was exhausted as he made it back to his cruddy home. The war was taking it's toll on him. How many slaughtered, now? He lost track. If he had a choice he would just walk away.
"But you don't have a choice, do you?" He told himself, before crashing himself on the couch.

===========================

Another day, another kill. As the transformation wore off and his form reverted to human, Fubuki watched at the carnage he had caused. Blood and ice strewn across the landscape. A few other denizens of light scared in a corner, looking as if he was some sort of monster. But then again, he was, wasn't he?
"I did as you asked, there is no reason to react like this." He simply said, before heading for home. "You know where to reach me."
zenikk
post Feb 12 2012, 1:01 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

as sofia was waking home she could hear all the soldiers saying "that's dragon rage she killed the last squad she was in. i really hope i am not teamed up with her" when she heard that she knew she would never fit in with the army. she started to doubt that she was on the right side. "well i just hope i can get some time before they throw me into another squad. i need to find a way to control it but how"

--------------------
alicia_musa
post Feb 12 2012, 1:27 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

As Tina was in the hallway she saw a girl with white hair ((sofia)) . "hello what is your name?"

--------------------

zenikk
post Feb 12 2012, 1:44 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

looking up sofia sees Tina "oh hi i am sofia but i am sure you have heard my other name if not i am sure you will hear it soon"

--------------------
alicia_musa
post Feb 12 2012, 2:00 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

"well hi sofia I am Tina the princess of this castle and a vampire as you see im in my vampire form." she looked down and saw herself in her vampire form. she quickly changed into her human form.

--------------------

170 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:50 PM