Rating 4 V
{§hani}
post Aug 30 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Student Form
Name: Lacie Creepi Anderson
Powers: light and electricity. She does not need a transformation to summon power.
Sports: none
Job: none
Background: Lacie's parents died a year ago in a fire (dark fire - like evil) Since, her aunty raised her and she moved to England. but soon grew quite rebelious, thus she was sent to Clearbourne High as a way to 'fix' her up. But in truth the only reason she went willingly was to enter the world of magic and find out who killed her parents and get revenge.

Personality: Lacie is very quiet and shy, she is very misunderstood and mysterious. She is intelligent and keeps to herself. she is quirky and strange, people often stay away from her for her weird-ness.

Appearance: Lacie is quite pale and has pale blue/aqua eyes outlined in heavy eyeliner and her eye lashes are huge and luminous. She is delicate and pretty and has pale plump lips. Her hair is curly and black and quite crazy sitting. She is thin and average height. with delicate long fingers.
Her clothes are usually quite gothic lolitta and she wears simple black dresses (never wears pants) and losts of lace. very 1800's.

This post has been edited by {§hani™}: Nov 4 2009, 9:23 AM

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
StellaRocks
post Aug 30 2009, 3:48 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Name:Kyo
Powers:Illusion and Fight. He can make anyone see an illusion for 5 minutes but can only do it 3 times a day. His Illusion are like reality to people he is using it on. He is also gifted with the skill of fighting.
Sports:None
Job:None
Background:
Personality:Kyo is very quiet he never really talks to anyone the only one he does talk to is his childhood friend Yuki(who is like a sister). Once he does open up to peo;ple he is very talkative and loves to laugh and have fun.He is very popular but does not care for what the other people think.
Appearance:

Name:Yuki
Powers: Music and Fighting. She is able to use music against people and is very skilled at fighting
Sports:Cheerleading
Job:None
Background:Yuki grew up next to Kyo(who us like a brother) all her life and is a princess of her hometown planet but because she has an older brother she is not to take over the throne. When Yuki was little and still learning to control her powers Kyo's brother trained her but because she pushed herself to hard one time and started a fire Kyo's brother saved her but killed himself in the process. Kyo forgives her but Yuki is still unable to forgive herself.
Personality: Yuki is outgoing loves to make friends. She loves to laugh and have a great time but when it come to fighting she takes it in no laughing matter she is like a different person.
Appearance:*with violet eyes*

This post has been edited by StellaRocks: Oct 4 2009, 1:50 AM

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
terriordx32
post Aug 30 2009, 4:18 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

((What a great turn out... of course all of you are in. But marty your char doesnt have a background or anything...i thought i would just point that out. Time to start.))

When he reappeared, he found himself lying on a bed. Looking around the room, he saw picture of himself and other kids. The clock had said 12:00 PM.There were posters with bands on them, a guitar in the corner of his room with a sticker on it that said Thieves of Thunder. ''Did it work", he wondered as he walked out of his room. There appeared to be a blonde hair girl doing her hair,"who are you" chuckie asked. The girl glanced at him, rolling her eyes.

"Who do you think i am dummy?" Jayla said,"Im your sister, are you having memory loss again" she said while she was blow drying her hair."Anyway, mom wants you to go to the store before we head off to the carnival."

"Mo...Mom," Chuckie said smiling, it must have worked,"Where is she!"

"Either downstairs or in the garage, shes getting ready for that High school reunion"

"oh okay, well ill see you later, i need to see mom," with that Chuckie ran down the stairs. He had no idea where the garage was so he kept looking around. He saw a boy and a girl coloring. "Chuckie, Chuckie," said Carl as he ran over to him with something in his hand."Look i drew the whole family. Me, You, Jayla, Estelle, Kavan, and Trixie." Chuckie simply smiled and rubbed Carl's head, he then saw his mother. She was wearing a beautiful purple dress, and her blonde hair was in curls. Chuckie walked over to her and smiled, he saw that she had the same mole that he had."MOM!!" he running to her and hugging her.

"Boy dont mess up my make up or dress, i cant look horrible at my reunion." said his mother as she kissed him on his forehead. "I did need you to go to the store but i found what i needed." Releasing from the hug, his mother walked to the refridgerator,"So what time are you leaving? Because school starts tomorrow and i dont want yall out late."

"20 minutes...," Jayla said as she walked into the kitchen,"Were leaving in 20 minutes." The Mother looked at jayla,"You look like the spitting image of me when i was your age. The blonde hair, the fashion, the attitude, which might get you into trouble" she giggled."Remember you two have fun, but dont leave until the babysitter comes." The mother grabbed her keys and made her way to the garage,"Love you kids and have fun" she then exited, got into her car and left.

Jayla smiled,"im going to wait in the garage, kavan and lucas are supposed to be coming." She then left the room.

Chuckie went in the living room and turned on the tv.

This post has been edited by terriordx32: Aug 30 2009, 4:27 PM

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Jahnavi
post Aug 30 2009, 4:23 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

(( I forgot about bringing Selena in for the reunion. Do you want me to post a bio, or can I just throw her in? ))

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
terriordx32
post Aug 30 2009, 4:25 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

(you can just throw her in)

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Winx4eva!
post Aug 30 2009, 4:26 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

(I'm posting my bio soon. Sorry if I'm slightly late =P)

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Jahnavi
post Aug 30 2009, 4:29 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

(( Thanks. ^^ ))

Selena checked her make-up one last time before getting her things, and heading outside to her car. As she locked the door, she smiled. She wondered if, or rather, how everyone would have changed since she last saw them back in high school.

(( @Terry: Are Sel and Chellie still friends? ))

--------------------
terriordx32
post Aug 30 2009, 4:32 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

(@mish: its ok, just post when your read

@jah: sure, they can still be friends.)

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Jahnavi
post Aug 30 2009, 4:35 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Selena got into her car, and before starting it up, she sent Chellie a text message. Excited for the reunion? she asked.

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Aug 30 2009, 4:46 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (angel123 @ Aug 29 2009, 06:11 PM) *
Background: After highschool, Carmina and James continued to date in an on and off relationship, until they had a huge fight and broke up. Shortly after, Carmina found out she was pregnant. Devastated, she continued to live her life without James. After a month or so, they ran into each-other, completely accidentally, and worked everything out, getting married shortly afterward. When Lucas was 10, her parents had her younger sister, Gabriella. Lucas never really worked hard but still wanted to go to clearborne high, with the help of his family he eventually made it into clearborne with his sister.
(sorry, tea, i forgot to write my own bio so i borrowed yours ^.^)

(Okay, since you copied and pasted, it doesn't make sense. XD, so, since I was bored, I re-wrote it! And then bolded what I did change...)

After highschool, Carmina and James continued to date in an on and off relationship, until they had a huge fight and broke up. Shortly after, Carmina found out she was pregnant with Brooke. Devastated, she continued to live her life without James. James however, began dating other people, one relationship leaving him with Lucas. After a month or so, Carmina and James into each-other, completely accidentally, and worked everything out, getting married shortly afterward. James never told Carmina about Lucas. When Lucas was 10, his parents had, Gabriella. Lucas never really worked hard but still wanted to go to clearborne high, with the help of his family he eventually made it into clearborne with his sister.)

Brooke drummed her fingers on couch arm. She wasn't looking forward to this so called "High School Reunion." From what she'd heard of Clearbourne, and her parents friends, she really didn't want to meet any of them. She stood, and looked in the mirror, and smiled. Good. Her dress looked good. No, it was better than good. She looked amazing.

Suddenly, Carmina came down the stairs, putting in an earring. "Gabby, are you ready to go? She called up the stairs.

"Yeah mommy!"

"Good. Brooke? Ready?" She asked, coming into the living room.

"Um, yeah." Brooke replied. "I think so. Mom, you look amazing."

Carmina smiled. "Thanks," She smoothed the front of her dress. "Che...someone I used to know's going to be there."

Brooke rolled her eyes. Great.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
angel123
post Aug 30 2009, 5:33 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

[EDIT]
James walked down the steps behind Carmina "and we all know who that is" he said failing to tie his tie yet again before giving up for now. "any ways, so when will you be back from the carnival?"

lucas walked down the street looking at his pocket watch, then puting it back. "so the carnival is today already i see" he said turning onto Jayla, and chuckie's street.

This post has been edited by angel123: Aug 30 2009, 6:35 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Anna Maria
post Aug 30 2009, 6:04 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Della sighed and looked at herself through the mirror for one last time. She looked good, good enough for a reunion. It would be good to see all the others students, she didn't really stay in touch with anybody else than Chellie.
"I'm ready to go," she told herself to gain courage. She grabbed her purse, put her cell phone in it and left the house.

--------------------

Liva siggie by Terri...
terriordx32
post Aug 30 2009, 6:14 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

(yea, there is goign to be a reunion for the old students, I hinted this in my first post, but there is also going to be a carnival for everybody else)

Chellie stopped at a red light, she then received Selenas text."Aww selena," she said as she responded,"Yea im on my way there"

Chuckie started to hear some noises, it sounded like drums. He followed the noise to see Jayla attempting to play the drums."What are you doin" he asked while she ignored him. Jayla got up and walked out of the garage to see Lucas,"Lucas" she smiled running to him

This post has been edited by terriordx32: Aug 30 2009, 6:21 PM

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
angel123
post Aug 30 2009, 6:19 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

[EDITED]

Lucas continued walking on the street until he saw Jayla running towards him, he ran at her and greeted her with a hug and kiss,"how ya been" he said walking with her as they went inside the garage. "Whats up," he said seeing chuckie.

This post has been edited by angel123: Aug 30 2009, 6:34 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Toriamelio
post Aug 30 2009, 7:10 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Jet threw on his signature black t-shirt, ratty jeans and some runners. With still a couple minutes to go before he would have to leave for the carnival. So he stood leaning on the window of his Uncle Leos apartment building, silently not saying a word. Watching the people walk by. His Uncle Leo walked in and just stood there staring at him.
"Can I help you?" Jet said coldly. His Uncle just shook his head like he had something to say but didn't. Jet rolled his eyes, grabbed his jacket and he was off to the carnival.

This post has been edited by Toriamelio: Aug 30 2009, 10:55 PM

--------------------

*Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.*
Thanks for the set Breana!
humbu111
post Aug 30 2009, 7:39 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

fullmoon
post Aug 30 2009, 8:04 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Sayer was at the airport and was looking for a taxi to drive him to Clearbourne. He didn't exactly expect himself to actually come to the reunion but decided to do that since it would give him a opportunity to see if Cedric happened to go there. He checked his watch for the time before spotting a taxi. It would be nice to go back there and relive his memories. He hadn't kept in touch with anyone anyways.
----
"Ready?" Rikki yelled upstairs. It wasn't the first time Rikki had did this. Usually she was the first one to finish dressing up and her husband, Pete, would be the last. Rikki made arrangements beforehand to get a babysitter for little Marie, her five year old daughter. Reunion, here she comes!
---
After wandering for a while, Cedric found something that would entertain him for a while. He slowly surveyed the area while walking under that sign with "Carnival" on it in big bold letters.

(Edited Cedric's profile. Sayer is his godfather and Rikki is Cedric's aunt through marriage.)

This post has been edited by fullmoon: Aug 30 2009, 8:05 PM

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
winxclubrox23
post Aug 30 2009, 8:23 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (angel123 @ Aug 30 2009, 10:33 AM) *
[EDIT]
James walked down the steps behind Carmina "and we all know who that is" he said failing to tie his tie yet again before giving up for now. "any ways, so when will you be back from the carnival?"

"Wait, aren't you coming?" Carmina asked, as she tied James' tie. "I have to bring Gab to my parents house though."

QUOTE (fullmoon @ Aug 30 2009, 01:04 PM) *
Sayer was at the airport and was looking for a taxi to drive him to Clearbourne. He didn't exactly expect himself to actually come to the reunion but decided to do that since it would give him a opportunity to see if Cedric happened to go there. He checked his watch for the time before spotting a taxi. It would be nice to go back there and relive his memories. He hadn't kept in touch with anyone anyways.

(Omg! Sayer's in it too! Haha! Awesome! This, is going to be interesting.)

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Anime Princess
post Aug 30 2009, 8:26 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Eliana sighed this was going to be the first time in twenty years she'd taken the two forms she was planing on taking tonight but she realy did want to go to the reunion and this time there was no one to stop her silently she shape shifted into her former self the only form that everyone except one of her sisters good friends Humbu knew once she had changed from Eliana into Mystere she went and picked out one of her best dresses before heading downstairs and getting in her car and driving to her old highschool.

after a short while of driving Eliana arrived.

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

mightymarty2
post Aug 30 2009, 8:34 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(that was deliberate that has not been fully decided yet)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

517 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:58 AM