2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Winx on Nickelodeon
GuardianOfEarth
post Jun 14 2011, 4:01 AM
Post #21

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

I think USA will see season 5 second, as always. Since Italy is Winx's home it's really not fair for them to see it second.

This post has been edited by GuardianOfEarth: Jun 14 2011, 3:15 PM
Go to the top of the page
shiverw
post Jun 14 2011, 1:56 PM
Post #22

A True Fairy

Perhaps not. USA was the first for see the season 3 with 4kids. Italy hasn't date for the moment.
Mazei AD
post Jun 15 2011, 8:59 PM
Post #23

Enchantix Fairy

This post has been edited by Mazei AD: Dec 8 2015, 10:11 PM

--------------------
It's me, Hi! I'm the problem, it's me.
fairywings
post Jun 16 2011, 6:35 PM
Post #24

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ May 31 2011, 12:28 PM) *

Seriously, re-doing the whole seasons? Wow.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

I don't expect anything big for this one hour special thing. I mean seriously, although re-making them is not a sin, but it bores me if it's the same old story.

I've looked at the trailer, it's exciting for those who are new to winx, but not for me really. Secondly, Stella's new image kinda bothers me, especially that light blue eye shadows. XD

Lastly the voices... it's... ugh..... Haven't the people who made winx learnt their lesson for getting better voice actresses? Seriously.

No way the voices could be worse than the 4kids ones. Especially Timmy's. i agree with you about the light blue eyeshadow. There is no good reason for it. Plus it is really disconcerting. Stella is supposed to be great with make-up, so it is out of character for her to have it done so obnoxiously. The whole clothing change is weird too. Getting a scent sample from that skirt is going to be awkward. It does not have any excess material that can be spared without exposing certain crucial areas.

--------------------
fairywings
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 19 2011, 5:29 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Yep..but found it's strange. Remember Italy hadn't released their Pop Pixie even thought they were suppose to be the first but instead France was the first to air Pop Pixie. I think Italy was the 10th Country to air their Pop Pixie even thought Italy is the creator of it?
Yep I remember Season 3 from 4kids.tv first started in USA and then Italy came to released it like 3 months after. ^^" Then 4kids.tv made it on the break while Italy finished the rest of the Season 3 then USA.

Also don't forget the 2nd Movie. Italy didn't first release it. It's the 2nd along with Turkey since Russia released it first. 0.0

Still no release date yet for Season 5 for Italy yet. =/ I heard USA under Nick will be Feb. 2011 and Russia is in Fall 2012.
Wait...just found out Nick changed the date for Season 5. Season 5 will be coming in Fall 2012. (Greez...long time to wait. 0.0)

To Mazei: Yep it will be in Canada if you have Pay TV for Nick. =) Keep checking the local listings. Nickelodeon under UK, Latin America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Benelux are under Pay TV. We don't know any info about the release date yet. Only heard about USA. ^^"

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

shiverw
post Jun 24 2011, 10:19 AM
Post #26

A True Fairy

There are 2 new clips but I can't see them.

Me-a-fairy-clip

Sneak peak
mightymarty2
post Jun 24 2011, 4:00 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Its the same for me, only the people which can access Nickelodeon.com can see them

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
wkw427
post Jun 24 2011, 4:26 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

I'll upload them in ~3 hours when I get home. I recorded them this morning. Don't worry.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
shiverw
post Jun 25 2011, 8:30 AM
Post #29

A True Fairy

Thanks very much wkw427 !!!
Today there are news videos and winx pictures with a little presentation.
There is a profil facebook too HERE. But i think that just american fans can see it.
Mazei AD
post Jul 17 2011, 5:07 AM
Post #30

Enchantix Fairy

This post has been edited by Mazei AD: Dec 8 2015, 10:00 PM

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 20 2011, 3:03 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

I think USA Nick will be the same as Canada and other countries under Pay TV. ^^" So the voices will be like the same as the USA Nick. (Just have to get use to the voices, it takes time. xD -I'm already used to them...but alittle problem with Icy's and Musa's voices. ^^")

Wow, I didn't know that. =/ Let's see how it will show again.
Heh, I hope so too. So far, the 1st Episode of the Special is already out on iTunes listed as Movies...but I believe it's only viewable for the USA Fans. (Hope they will post it up for other countries to see)

--------------------

Mazei AD
post Jul 20 2011, 3:20 AM
Post #32

Enchantix Fairy

This post has been edited by Mazei AD: Dec 8 2015, 9:59 PM

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 21 2011, 2:03 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Mazei AD @ Jul 19 2011, 11:20 PM) *
@Rita: Heh, yuppers ^^ Oh, no, that stinks! But I prefer a whole season of Winx instead of just an hour of such XD And I am still a big RAI fan; I only got used to half the voices, for instance, Bloom and Stella still just don't sound right to me. But hopefully soon they will, or better yet there could still be Season 5 and Season 6 in RAI! icon_mrgreen.gif Hehe, are you a 4kids, RAI, or Nick fan, Rita? :)

To Mazei: Yeah that's true, but Nick has to move fast since we are far behind. So Nick is trying to catch up with the other countries and trying to make the old fans not to be bored seeing the same repeated episodes they already saw. ^^" But then...we as old fans felt bad for the new fans who doesn't understand where the series was going. ^^"
I see, well for RAI version, I had troubled getting adjusted to the voices since I was used to the 4kids.tv voices. ^^" I like the 4kids.tv voices since I grew up with them, but then I don't like the way they cut off some of the sences. I really love the RAI Songs than the 4kids.tv but when Nick came, Nick got better than 4kids.tv's songs. xD But I will missed the 4kids.tv version. So for Nick, I had to get use to the changes, but I will still remember the old way from 4kids.tv Just that I love Nick because the animation and effects had improved truly more magical than before. xD (So I can't even tell which I'm a big fan of. xD)

--------------------

Mazei AD
post Jul 22 2011, 4:20 AM
Post #34

Enchantix Fairy

This post has been edited by Mazei AD: Dec 8 2015, 10:00 PM

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 29 2011, 1:22 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Mazei AD @ Jul 22 2011, 12:20 AM) *
Hehe, I see. Yeah, I think they might be bored watching "old" episodes. Oh, hehe, I understand, most Americans and Canadians seem to feel that way. I believe it makes sense, after all you guys *did* grow up watching that version =) Lol, From the Nick version I only like opening, but not the other songs, specially that whole Charmix thing, I mean what was that?! I wonder if the Winx will have Charmix in the third special then =/ They just seem to be messing up the storyline IMHO. From 4kids I did not quite like their music, except for their opening (but not as much as RAI) and for the song "It Feels Like Magic" which I love and I also wish it had a long version, I admit it icon_mrgreen.gif Hehe, I know, I also like the animation but at the same time I didn't because I felt like they were ripping off the history by doing such an unnecessary change, I guess icon_mrgreen.gif Lol, yea, with three versions it must be hard to choose!

I know, I kinda don't like the changes in Nick. Like they changed Stella's power as Shining Sun and Layla's/Aisha's power as Waves. But at least I'm still sticking to the original way cause that's what I know already. As for Charmix...I think I know what really happened...The Official Winx Club (winxclub.com) called the Winx Forms as Charmix too...but it doesn't have a gem or bag along with it. =/ I seen that in Web Avatars and they still called it Charmix Form instead of Winx Form. Since I saw the new game just released in USA Nick, they still called the gem and the bag as Charmix still. No other name, just Charmix. Found it strange that they used the same name, but everytime in the trailer. I kept hearing the girls said "Magic Winx!" and Bloom said "Magic Winx!" too in the new trailer not "Magic Charmix!"? Strange...but we can't blame Nick for this since Rainbow S.p.A had prepared this animation special for Nick. ^^" (I can tell it's really hard for them to try to find the important things in one hour special). Same too, I even wished they have the full songs in 4kids.tv but they never did. =/

Though..many USA Fans were so harsh with the name of Aisha...0.0 They were all used to the name of Layla...but what they don't know is Aisha is the original Italian name for Layla. (For me, it's fine but since I'm use to Layla. I still can use both, they're the same for me. ^_^) I feel sorry for them...but they need to do research about the history of Layla and Aisha...

--------------------

GuardianOfEarth
post Jul 29 2011, 7:56 AM
Post #36

Believix Fairy

The term "Magic Winx" apply only for the Winx. The first form name is still Charmix. I think that'd make sense.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 29 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah that's true...but everyone got confused since Charmix is suppose to be with the bags and the gems. ^^"
For me I still called it Winx, not yet Charmix till they reach for their gems and bags. ^_^
(Like in Season 3, the Winx didn't call their Charmix, the said "Winx".)

Usually everyone said this:

Season 1: Winx
Season 2: Charmix
Season 3: Enchantix
Season 4: Believix

--------------------

GuardianOfEarth
post Jul 31 2011, 3:24 PM
Post #38

Believix Fairy

In season 3, the Charmix seem to have disappeared into thin air, except mentioned once and only once during Faragonda speech ( Well i think that's in RAI). icon_biggrin.gif
I think they will left out the original Charmix completely, otherwise what the hell are they gonna call it? icon_confused.gif
P-girl
post Jul 31 2011, 3:28 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (GuardianOfEarth @ Jul 31 2011, 03:24 PM) *
In season 3, the Charmix seem to have disappeared into thin air, except mentioned once and only once during Faragonda speech ( Well i think that's in RAI). icon_biggrin.gif
I think they will left out the original Charmix completely, otherwise what the hell are they gonna call it? icon_confused.gif

I dunno, it played a pretty big part in the finale. I call them when I see them, I guess.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 1 2011, 11:31 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Don't know, we have to wait for the next special or the last special. Though, the USA Nick Site: World Of Winx Game called it Charmix with the gems and the bags. ^^" No other name. (Strange..)

--------------------

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:45 PM