Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Life and Time's of Teagan
Rating 0
entry Oct 6 2011, 12:27 AM
So the other day, on October 3rd, a boy that goes to my high school got into a motorcycle accident. I didn't really know him, more so his girlfriend, whom I was fairly close with in grades 8 and 9 before she transferred schools. Anyways, his injuries were serious enough that he had to be put on life support. Because we live in a small town, he had to be sent down to Vancouver.

This morning, I found out that he was brain dead.

An hour ago, I found out that his parents made the decision to take him off life support.

It's just a weird thing to think about. Because I didn't know him, I'm not overcome with grief. I feel sad, yes, especially for his girlfriend whom I consider as a friend. But it's just so weird to think about. He was 17. I'm 17. He's dead, I'm not.

I don't know what else to say.

« Next Oldest · The Life and Time's of Teagan · Next Newest »

Comments

post Oct 6 2011, 2:32 AM
Comment #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Oh wow Tea, I'm sorry to hear that =/ I think I know almost exactly how you feel though, last month at a nearby school this guy killed this girl who was supposedly his best friend and then committed suicide. I didn't know either of them personally, but I know a bunch of people who did know them and its just scary to think how that could have easily been myself or a close friend. Sad things =/ (N)

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Go to the top of the page
post Oct 6 2011, 7:50 AM
Comment #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Its a sad fact people die of all ages. Its best just to be thankful for the days we are alive.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page

« Next Oldest · The Life and Time's of Teagan · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS

Search My Blog