Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> The Dumbest game you've ever played.
Dark_Side_Master
post Oct 29 2009, 5:22 PM
Post #1

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

Very simple. Just tell about the dumbest game you've eber played in your life. I'll start:

"Be simplier, and people will appreciate you" this rule had been learnd by our creators very quicly. While Will Wright, Warren Spector and other fame creators are reading a lecture conferences about games as an art form and psychological effects of character creation, our publishers are making some real money, and making them fast. Never mind about quality.
There are pretty much of them, but the one i talk about is something outside humans' understanding. It's called " The Boxer's Revenge". This picture will make everything clear :)

The whole idea of that "game" is not in gameplay or anything, but in prompts of it, those comics, made alike the one i showed, are making you laugh out loud.

Tell me someting yours now.

This post has been edited by Dark_Side_Master: Oct 29 2009, 5:23 PM

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Oct 29 2009, 5:25 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Well.... I once played the Grey's anatomy game.... talk about dumb. It's just mini-games and sometimes, a dumb-as-bricks Trauma-centre rip-off thrown in. They say you can control the 'Episode' you're playing, but it's clear from the start you DON'T. They advertise it like a game that closely mimics 'Human interaction'.... *Laughs out loud* The SIMS are more realistic in human interaction then this!

And don't forget the marketing. It's one of the first games made for women.... as a gaming woman, I feel insulted. We don't want this. We're not like this.

/seethes.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Oct 29 2009, 5:31 PM
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:24 PM