3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Add Reply
> Why do you like Winx?, Well?
Great Dragon
post May 9 2011, 4:36 AM
Post #41

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

I'm not sure what first drew me in... it's been so long. But it's such a great feeling to be a part of a show like Winx Club that spans so many different languages and brings people together in appreciation of the show icon_biggrin.gif

While the plot isn't perfect, I still like it as well as the art style, music, etc.
Go to the top of the page
cupcake12winx
post May 12 2011, 1:45 AM
Post #42

Pixie

Group: Members

I'm not sure what first made me watch Winx, as I was about seven. All I know is that I watched the 4kids version for the first three seasons, then after it went off the air, I pretty much forgot about it. Then years later, sometime around when season 4 was coming out in Italy, I rediscovered it and was hooked again. This time, I watched the Rai version and instantly preferred it.

I think what I like most about it is the fairies. I've always loved magic and the supernatural, especially fairies. Just.. the flying, the outfits, the magic. Call me strange, but I also love how unrealistically the Winx girls are designed. It makes their semi-skimpy outfits look better, I guess. Plus, the show doesn't seem like your everyday children's cartoon. It has more serious moments, like the 24th episode of season 4. It's also quite a large show, to me. Four seasons, two movies, all the books, comics, the ice show, and everything coming after season five.

Winx has made me want to learn Italian, not just for the show, but because now I realize how beautiful the language is.
GuardianOfEarth
post May 15 2011, 11:28 AM
Post #43

Believix Fairy

Same here. I also love the way they convey the ideal, like you said, not like any other show and also the ideal itself.
stormprincess777
post May 15 2011, 1:53 PM
Post #44

Enchantix Fairy

I love the Winx Club because it has an interesting plot and awesome characters. I like how there are many different characters that people can relate to and the friendship is very close. I love the whole magic aspect and the idea that there is love everywhere. The main character is not the only one who has a love interest, and the relationships are all different. thumbsup.gif

--------------------

Thanks to Misha for the lovely siggy!!
Tash
post May 18 2011, 3:10 PM
Post #45

Harmonix Fairy

I've forgotten why...probably all the reasons everyone said above. laugh.gif

--------------------
WinterRain
post Jun 26 2011, 5:48 PM
Post #46

Pixie

I don't know why, honestly, mainly it's been a long time since I've watched it, but here are the reasons that I'm now watching it again. I love the fantasy theme, magic, witches and fairies were always my favorite things when I was little (and apparently now too). I'm a tomboy, and I'm not really interested in girly things/shows, but lately, I really just like watching it. I enjoy the plots, and the romance (especially Flora and Helia, I really enjoy seeing the two of them together, it just seems like a sweet, true romance -and this coming from a person who really isn't the romantic type).
I won't lie, I sometimes wish that fairies and magic were real, so I guess this just something that speaks to my inner child so to speak. But, also I like the characters, they are different from each other, and they even have villians that I actually like and like to hate. Basically, it's a whole bunch of different things that the show has to offer, plus it actually keeps me entertained and makes me want to watch more of it.

--------------------

Banner made by me (that username is different because it used to be an old account of mine on a different site)

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 6:13 PM