Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> MISS YOU ALL <3 OLD MEMBERS SAY HI PLEASE!, We're all old now
Mazei AD
post Apr 7 2023, 8:24 PM
Post #1

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

Feeling nostalgic right now and just want to say I miss every one of you!

I guess we have all gotten kind of old and moved on with our lives, but every now and then our inner child thinks back on the friends we made along the way and I am happy to have shared the time we did during this forum's peak (God!! Everyone is on Reddit now and forums like this are dying off one by one... why does 2009 feel like yesterday but a whole lifetime ago at the same time?)

I wanna know what you guys are into now.
Taylor Swift? Cats? The Last of Us? Game of Thrones? What has become your thing as you got older?
If you are an old member and seeing this, please log in for the *nostalgia* and say hello! Especially those of you who have not been seen in a decade! I was 12 when I joined this forum and I am turning 27 this month! Please tell me you guys are also having a mid mid-life (quarter life???) crisis!

I summon thee old members!
Say HELLO once more :)

--------------------
It's me, Hi! I'm the problem, it's me.
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 8 2023, 7:58 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Hello, nice to see you. How are things going?

Yes. Certainly having a quarter life crisis (thanks global economy).

Still into much the same things as before just a few new different manga/anime and cartoons (such as RWBY). Some of which are a bit borderline for here.....yep never grew up.

Your signature "It's me, Hi! I'm the problem, it's me." is very true for me

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Mazei AD
post Apr 8 2023, 6:40 PM
Post #3

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Apr 8 2023, 5:58 AM) *
Hello, nice to see you. How are things going?

Yes. Certainly having a quarter life crisis (thanks global economy).

Still into much the same things as before just a few new different manga/anime and cartoons (such as RWBY). Some of which are a bit borderline for here.....yep never grew up.

Your signature "It's me, Hi! I'm the problem, it's me." is very true for me

Martyyyyyyyyyy! icon_biggrin.gif
You know, I think that feeling is pretty universal right now... Gen Z/Millenials everywhere suffering burn out and post-pandemic blues icon_sad.gif

I mean our world feels like a parody of a parody at this point, I can't believe we are adults now... it just makes me feel like I have been lied to my whole life because guess what, you get older but that doesn't mean you suddenly know all (or even some of icon_confused.gif) the ~answers~

We are all the problem Marty icon_cool.gif we grew up thinking we would always be the heroes but sometimes anti-hero is where it's at tongue.gif as you can I am a Swiftie now, all hail Taylor Swift aka the music industry <3

RWBY? What does that stand for?
Honestly cartoons today have all become so low-quality with few exceptions like Gravity Falls, that anime is the only answer. Have you seen Fruits Basket and To Your Eternity?

--------------------
It's me, Hi! I'm the problem, it's me.
mightymarty2
post Apr 9 2023, 7:55 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Very true a lot seems to be happening in a short space of time add to that how to create a stable financial future or even look at retiring seems almost impossible.

Didn't realise that had anything to do with Taylor Swift

I have not heard of either of them. I will look them up later.

Well it is the name of a cartoon. Which I have never seen it use the full name but its also the name of a team Ruby Weiss Blake and Yang.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lebang
post Jun 26 2023, 3:31 PM
Post #5

Charmix Fairy

Hi, to you all :)

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jun 27 2023, 6:07 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Hi

--------------------
thedoniee
post Aug 11 2023, 1:24 PM
Post #7

Pixie

Hi, I am also a veryyyy old member of the forums. My username used to be donajeta.
Unfortunately, with a lot thats happened, I dont remember a lot of usernames from the past. I turned 28 in may! And today I had one of those nostalgia moments about winx, and I ended up here!

I am going to a Taylor Swift concert next year in Switzerland with my husband (yes Im married now, CRAZY), my best friend and her boyfriend.

Im also going to see Paramore since theyre opening for TS. A band I found out because an old member from winx showed it to me, and Ive loved it ever since!
Sad Paramore is just opening for TS and not having their own concerts in Europe, but it is what it is.

I know you messaged months ago, but hope you see it. Sending lots of hugs! <3

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:05 AM