Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Winx Club The Movie Commercials, Has anyone seen a commercial on tv about winx club the movie
winxclub101
post Nov 9 2007, 8:25 PM
Post #21

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

if they put the commerciall probably by that time we will all know what time the movie coming the usa

--------------------

Userbar by DragonFire and Avatar by *Stella*
Go to the top of the page
Boo
post Nov 10 2007, 1:04 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I search for spoilers xD. I shouldn't though, I'm just sooo impatient sometimes. I totally spoiled season 3 (but it was worth it, I wasn't too happy about 4kids and how they handled that season, so I'm glad I watched the Italian episodes once they went online.) xD

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Nov 11 2007, 6:59 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Boo @ Nov 9 2007, 10:04 PM) *
I search for spoilers xD. I shouldn't though, I'm just sooo impatient sometimes. I totally spoiled season 3 (but it was worth it, I wasn't too happy about 4kids and how they handled that season, so I'm glad I watched the Italian episodes once they went online.) xD

yeah me too. I spoiled season three for myself but oh well. I say I don't want to see anything but once you do see people talking about the stuff you want to see whatever is new and talk about it with them also.
musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 11 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

we all do it. i did too. i saw the rai version online too. but i don't like how 4kids changed. i will be like " hey they cut that part out" when my sister and i watched the show on 4kids.

--------------------

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 22nd September 2024 - 5:09 AM