Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Differences Between Comic And Series
Joshx
post Feb 2 2011, 1:08 AM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Recently i Found A web show the Winx Club Comic, After Reading I notice the comic a lot difference from the Series but some part of the comic can be link to the series,

Like The 1st Season but the end part where Bloom get back the Dragon Flame, a bit different she was helped by layla and the pixie.

The other Hand the Season 2 about Lord Darkar, The Comic Sum it up in to 1 vol.

and Bloom got a Part time Job in the Comic which in the Series She did not, and other Hidden Story of the Trix

i also notice some background story about Tecna and Helia

it Been Fun, i will continue Reading ( so Far vol 26, on web till 50+)

Here The web if any1 wish to read
http://winxcomics.livejournal.com/profile
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Feb 2 2011, 7:45 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

thanks for the link, we have known about this and there are some differences that we just have to accept

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 3 2011, 2:21 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Thanks, heh we all know the link. ^_^

Yes, the Series in the Comics are different than the Actual Series in the Show. It's because the Comics extends more adventure and more information in each of the Winx Club characters. The Series in the Show kinda doesn't give you all the information about the characters (Example, Tecna, we never saw Tecna's realm. =/ However, the Comics talk about her home realm *we saw her parents* and that she is a Princess. 0.0). So it mainly like follows Bloom's Story like how is she a Fairy and finding her Birth Parents. Season 4, changed a bit since it focuses on Roxy and the Earth Fairies. However, each of the characters got to tell their parts. ^_^ The show were focused on them.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:34 PM