Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rai Due Discussion

Peekers, read these posts at your own risk, don't blame the members, if you get spoiled.

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> Where To Download Rai Due Dub, Anyone know?
Zentron
post Aug 3 2008, 6:50 PM
Post #21

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Hirondelle @ Aug 3 2008, 07:08 PM) *
Ooooh okay, Zentron, thanks again xD
85% of episode 7 is uploaded... I just hope my connection doesn't time out on me again, episode 8 is 7% uploaded!

I still can't get my VeohTV to connect to the Veoh publisher network, very annoying!!

*EDIT*
Well, episode 7 is up, episode 8 I hope will be up soon!!

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 3 2008, 7:56 PM

--------------------

- My Winx Club dedicated forum. Wallpapers, images, games, Rai English episode D/L, etc.
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Aug 3 2008, 9:25 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Awesome Zentron ^^, I'm uber excited to be getting the second season in Rai, yay!

Oh okay, thanks! I realized that these files are in .ogm format, I've never heard of those but I do have this program I think will work to convert. Have you heard of or use AllToAVI? I used it for two videos before, and it was cool cause they were Dual audio, if I saved the episode one way it'd give me the 4kids version with the 4kids audio and the other is the RAI version with the RAI audio. I just hope I remember how to use the darn program haha

I haven't heard of it, but if you know it works go for it! (If for some reason it doesn't, my back up is to use Media Player Classic and then outfit it with the k-lite codec pack. It pretty much supports all types of audio and video files, which is what I currently use to watch all my videos and dvds =). And you will be able to switch between Italian and English audio whenever you want.)
Zentron
post Aug 4 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #23

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 3 2008, 10:25 PM) *
Awesome Zentron ^^, I'm uber excited to be getting the second season in Rai, yay!
Well, things have gone well on two fronts today!! Episode 08 of Winx Club S2, "The Spoilsport", is now in my channel, plus, I finally got my upload connection sorted out, so I am now uploading episode 09, which will be online in about 3 or so hours!

I'll get on with the encoding of the next 3 episodes a little later.... I've been on a computer chair for 13 hours and 27 mins now, I's tired!!

*EDIT*
Heh, I knew I was forgetting to do something!! Next video is now up, episode 09: The Secret of Professor Avalon, available in my channel.

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 5 2008, 5:53 AM

--------------------

- My Winx Club dedicated forum. Wallpapers, images, games, Rai English episode D/L, etc.
Zhanneel
post Aug 5 2008, 3:50 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Darn it, lol, you put episode 9 up pretty much right before I went to bed, and I had just got done downloading the others--which by the way, I am in flipping awe over how pristine they are! Either Veoh whoops the butt of Youtube when it comes to quality, or you have mad video skills, or a combination of both. I'm so happy to have high quality episodes for my collection. It took me a while to figure out the downloading scheme, but it was easy afterward. I just wish I didn't have to install the Veoh player, but that's what the family junk computer is for ^^. Bravo and thanks again!
Hirondelle
post Aug 5 2008, 6:24 PM
Post #25

Harmonix Fairy

Haha, sameee I was on my laptop before I went to bed when I saw episode 9 but the player and everything is on my actual computer! But I'm literally ecstatic about these episodes! I never thought I'd be able to get perfect quality, thanks Zentron! I'm seriously debating throwing out my 4kids episodes, (they're not to mention bad, but insanely dingy in color. and I have the good quality ones of those too!) but if I want to do differences between 4kids and RAI on my site, then I'd have to keep them for screen caps. I'm still debating that though...that'd take FOREVER.

This post has been edited by Hirondelle: Aug 5 2008, 6:24 PM

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Abby
post Aug 5 2008, 7:31 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

wait, where can you download the second season rai english version? I don't feel like reading through the thread on this computer since it would take forever. I'm so confused...
Zentron
post Aug 5 2008, 11:12 PM
Post #27

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 5 2008, 04:50 PM) *
Darn it, lol, you put episode 9 up pretty much right before I went to bed, and I had just got done downloading the others--which by the way, I am in flipping awe over how pristine they are! Either Veoh whoops the butt of Youtube when it comes to quality, or you have mad video skills, or a combination of both. I'm so happy to have high quality episodes for my collection. It took me a while to figure out the downloading scheme, but it was easy afterward. I just wish I didn't have to install the Veoh player, but that's what the family junk computer is for ^^. Bravo and thanks again!
A combination of both, I know how to do good videos and Veoh whoops the butt out of YouTube! Digital video editing is nothing new to me, I did it in University or 4 years icon_wink.gif

QUOTE (Hirondelle @ Aug 5 2008, 07:24 PM) *
Haha, sameee I was on my laptop before I went to bed when I saw episode 9 but the player and everything is on my actual computer! But I'm literally ecstatic about these episodes! I never thought I'd be able to get perfect quality, thanks Zentron! I'm seriously debating throwing out my 4kids episodes, (they're not to mention bad, but insanely dingy in color. and I have the good quality ones of those too!) but if I want to do differences between 4kids and RAI on my site, then I'd have to keep them for screen caps. I'm still debating that though...that'd take FOREVER.
Glad you like them enough to consider a debate!

Also, I can help you out a little bit with you on your website woes!

Here's a few version comparison images and a couple of scene playouts as they should have been or were cut out of the 4Kids versions, plus, if you download the word file, you can get a write-up I have done of episodes 1 & 2 of S1, which I have noted where and what 4Kids have messed around with, also some digs at 4Kids too:

Scurry Scene - Barrier Scene

*EDIT*
Also, I just had to let you know, I'm already started on episode 10-12!

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 6 2008, 1:03 AM

--------------------

Hirondelle
post Aug 6 2008, 12:46 AM
Post #28

Harmonix Fairy

Oh thanks, this will all be a great help! Oh, for some reason the .doc file won't download. I think it said something about a source file??

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Zentron
post Aug 6 2008, 1:12 AM
Post #29

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Hirondelle @ Aug 6 2008, 01:46 AM) *
Oh thanks, this will all be a great help! Oh, for some reason the .doc file won't download. I think it said something about a source file??
Hmm, strange. Wonder why? Anywayz, I've removed it from that post and I'll post it here in this one, see if it works then!!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Winx_Club_Vs_4Kids_Winx_Club_V2.doc ( 54K ) Number of downloads: 99

--------------------

humbu111
post Aug 6 2008, 3:03 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

is it possible to copy and paste the document here? or email it to me?

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Zentron
post Aug 6 2008, 4:29 AM
Post #31

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Aug 6 2008, 04:03 AM) *
is it possible to copy and paste the document here? or email it to me?
Heh, I doubt it would be very much appreciated by the mods or admins, considering how long it is with just the TWO episodes written about... but, last but not least of my tries, here is a link to the file at my online Virtual Hard Drive:

Winx Club Vs 4Kids Winx Club

Oh and more good news, episode 10 is on the upload and should be ready for you, say, an hour or so... I hope. Ah, and I am currently encoding episode 11, which will be finished in 25 minutes, so that will be available later tomorrow (or tonight, whatever your timezone you're in), mostly as it is almost half past 5 in the morning here and I need my ugly sleep!

So see you when I see you, and remember to check out my Veoh channel, which if you don't know, the link to is in my 'Aug 4 2008, 11:13 PM' post!!

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Aug 6 2008, 1:40 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Zentron you are the bestest-est =P

And Abby, here's the link to Zentrons Veoh channel:

http://www.veoh.com/channels/magicwinx

You can either watch them, or as I like to do, download them too (but you have to make an account to download them).
Zentron
post Aug 6 2008, 3:30 PM
Post #33

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 6 2008, 02:40 PM) *
Zenton you are the bestest-est =P

And Abby, here's the link to Zentrons Veoh channeel:

You can either watch them, or as I like to do, download them too (but you have to make an account to download them).
Thanks, I do what I can.

Also, mustn't forget to mention, the downloaded version is much better than the streaming version.

Also, also, episode 11, Race Against Time, will be available in about 5 minutes or so. Plus, episode 12, United Victory, will be up later tonight, I currently have it on the upload, but I'm going out soon so I won't be able to add it to my channel until I get back... or I find the time to do so whilst I'm out!

*EDIT*
I didn't get time whilst I was out, but I've just done it now, episode 12, United Victory, is now available or your viewing pleasure!!

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 6 2008, 7:58 PM

--------------------

Abby
post Aug 6 2008, 8:26 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

what video file is it when you download it?
Zentron
post Aug 6 2008, 8:40 PM
Post #35

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Aug 6 2008, 09:26 PM) *
what video file is it when you download it?
They're in AVI format, but make sure you have the X264/H.264 codec installed on your computer!!

--------------------

humbu111
post Aug 6 2008, 8:59 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

thanx, is it possible to email it to me at [email protected]? it'll be much appreciated ^_^

--------------------

Zentron
post Aug 6 2008, 11:49 PM
Post #37

Butterflix Fairy

I can do certainly! I can also advise it not to be a good idea to leave your emails for everyone to see!!

--------------------

humbu111
post Aug 7 2008, 1:39 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

I dont mind, there is a thread where everyone posts their e-mail adresses anyways, and I posted these two already there. But thanx for the concern. So which one are u gonna e-mail it to?

[Edit: nevermind, I got it, thanx a bunch!]

This post has been edited by humbu111: Aug 7 2008, 1:46 AM

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Aug 7 2008, 2:45 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Woo hoo! Two more episodes up! It's like Christmas came early xP.
Unica-Musa
post Aug 7 2008, 9:50 AM
Post #40

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (Zentron @ Aug 2 2008, 02:35 PM) *
OK, it seems I can help sooner than I thought. You can view every episode of series 1 and some of series 2.... I haven't finished encoding them yet! Download them by signing up to the site. It's the only way, soz!!

Veoh has blocked Croatia rolleyes.gif

So there's no hope for me sleep.gif

--------------------

Pics of Musa found on this forum! Forum set by me!

Thnx to wonderful Zhaaneel I have this cool animated siggy

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 4:56 PM