Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Boy Advice, Because lol I'm not so forever alone
W.I.N.X
post Feb 13 2012, 11:42 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

As some of you may know, I recently acquired my first boyfriend...I'd liked him for months and didn't think I'd had a chance but then it happened lol...but I've been having doubts. I don't feel good enough for him...I'm awkward and I don't know what I'm doing...I feel like he'll hate me if I offer affection first, on social mediums anyway. When we meet up in person, which has been fornightly thus far because he lives the next town over, it's all good, but on Facebook and stuff, I'm not a terribly affectionate person...anyway, on Saturday night I was very short with him because I was upset with my family, and we only just talked tonight. On Sunday he was quite depressed, as I saw from Facebook statuses and because I'm a screw-up, I didn't comment or do anything...when we're talking tonight though, I feel as if he's angry at me about something, and it could be another thing altogether...that is, that I feel like he stills love his ex-girlfriend. One of his closest friends picked up on the fact I was upset that my boyfriend is still friends with her, and assured me he wouldn't tell him, and also assured me he's not the type...but IDK...I feel too worthless for that to be true...and now I don't honestly know what and if my boyfriend is mad about....Ijust need advice/a rant, so I'm sorry if this is non-sensical.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Feb 13 2012, 11:47 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Firstly you are good enough for him and you have to think that way. I think you need to explain why you were angry so he doesn't think it was at him and to me the bigger problem is trust or lack most probably out of you feeling of not being good enough or has he given you reason not to trust you

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
dixie6
post Feb 13 2012, 5:19 PM
Post #3

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

I totally agree with MightyMarty2! You are totally good enough for him, but I would say watch out if he says he still is in love with his ex-GF. That is not a good sign.

--------------------
DIXIE6- Dog foster mother, ballet and violin enthusiast, and Winx Club, Huntik, and Lord of the Rings lover!

Vaughanh7
post Feb 14 2012, 1:43 AM
Post #4

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

FORTNIGHTLY? icon_surprised.gif I'd die if that was me and my boyfriend. But I'm a love addict, so ignore me on that point.

Although, I am on occasion known around locally for my love advice as I am what they call an 'agony aunt' in the local paper here.
so if you were writing to me in my column I would say:

Don't ever feel like your not good enough for him. If you weren't, he wouldn't have chosen to be with you. Now, look at his ex. And ask yourself, what does she have you don't? There might be tons of things she has you don't, but then remember, what do you have that she doesn't? HIM. And isn't that all that matters?
These days people are too conflicted with the games, and the ongoing questions upon questions about 'love'. Well, heres the painful truth everyone has to take, love hurts. But there is a way to ease the pain. Stop seeing love as a game, and dive straight into it now and then. If your worried about something, don't sit around moping about it, march right up to him (or click on his fb icon) and ask him. Its the only way you'll be able to relieve yourself of stress, just be straight to the point, and ask 'Would you consider yourself to have feelings for your ex?' or 'are you mad at me?' simple questions yet people let their nerves overpower them and they become unable to ask these kind of things.
Be yourself hunny, its all you can be
And if he doesn't like that, well chances are someone will. The sooner you know how he really cares bout you the better. Trust me, you don't wanna be hanging around if he doesn't feel for you the way you feel for him. But you'll never know, unless you ask.

Love be with you,
Good luck whatever happens!

--------------------
Abby
post Feb 15 2012, 2:54 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

That's how I felt with my boyfriend at first in many ways, but as we got to know each other more and dated longer, that soon disappeared and now we have been dating for 3 and a half years. If he is a good guy he will stay with you no matter what.

Just be honest with him, ask him what he statuses were about that day next time you guys talk (can you video chat? It's much more personal than just facebook chatting) so he knows you care and if he brings something up about you, you just have to be honest about the fact that it kind of bugs you he's still friends with his ex.

Good luck!
winxclubrox23
post Feb 15 2012, 4:18 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Everything I said on Facebook and five hundred more <3

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
W.I.N.X
post Feb 16 2012, 6:55 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Lol, my suspicions were right and he broke up with me because he didn't want to string me along. I'm better off. But thanks for all the advice guise! Twas most kind <3

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 8:53 AM