Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Really down and just fed up, need help on how to get over these sorts of things?, -
Emi
post Aug 2 2010, 2:45 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

Hey guys, I haven't posted around here for a while, its been around a year? I'm not sure wether many of you even remember me, but thats kwl. Anyway, back to my issue and the advice im hoping ya'll can give me~

My friends keep falling out with me over blant little things I do, even though when they do it its completly fine? It just appears to become an issue when i do it. And aswell as this, a girl in my friendship group has caused alot of trouble between herself and 4 of us and the issues affecting each of us differently, however she is a manipulative little girl who cares for no one but herself. Her best friend tells her shes right about everything, even though I don't remember being 'right' making someone cry there eyes out for a few days? (Remember, 4 people did this, not just the one. Personal impact? yeah..) She won't even say sorry and makes it as if we have to aplogise. Anyway, after all this went on, me and my old best friend started talking again. I spent the majority of last summer with her, and we agreed we'd make plans this summer. However, I asked her if she wanted to come out, but she said she was busy. Too bad she didn't tell me she was 'busy' out with the girl & the girls bestfriend? And now the GIRL (evil girl>.>) has turned her and her bestfriend against me! I am sick to death, because whenever theres a fight or whtev I am defending myself, I defend others because i'm a nice person but no one cares to do the same for me. I don't have a best friend and I want one so very badly, the only thing I consider that comes close to a best friend is my boyfriend. I just wish someone would appreciate me for once? I get so down about this, I have been for the past year or so. -sigh- any advice on what i can do about this situation of friendship faults?

P.S on a more positive note ehehe ~ anyone got any advice for growing my hair? Its like just past the bottom of my bra and I want it down to my like hips? ^.^ be appreciated, i soo want long hair right nw! thx<3

--------------------

If you would like me to make something for you, just ask
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Aug 2 2010, 5:10 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well it sounds like you should leave the friend causing trouble as they should not be making you feel like this and discuss your issues maybe with the others to see if they realise what they are doing and making you feel this way. If they are good friends they should try and change this if not leave them you deserve better

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Aug 2 2010, 10:32 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I'm not really sure about the friend situation, I guess there are times when we just dont get along with the people who are supposed to be our friends, and either have to move on and make new friends or try to deal with it and hope things get better. My sister said before in her friend group there was a time where each girl was ditched for a few days/weeks, but eventually they all got back together and stayed friends. Maybe something like that might be going on? Sorry I cant be of more help =S

Anyways about your hair, I'm sure you already know but long hair is really difficult to maintain properly, and if you dont it would look really bad. So I guess its just whether you're up to spending alot of time on it or not.

Good luck (:

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Jahnavi
post Aug 3 2010, 1:45 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

I think you should give them (and yourself, for that matter) some space. It's no use trying to sort things out when you're upset, in my opinion. Maybe hang out with other friends that you haven't met in a while, or just spend some time with your family. Give yourself some time to cool down, and then, a little while later, calmly talk to your friends about how you feel. Maybe talking to each of them one-on-one would be a good idea, since it's always easier to get through to people that way. If that doesn't work, I'd suggest taking a longer, more permanent break from these "friends". There's no point in trying to be friends with people who upset you; just be patient, I'm sure you'll make friends who appreciate you for who you are.

And we're here for you if you ever need anything, or if you just need to vent, okay? Hope my advice helps. =) <3

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Aug 3 2010, 1:46 PM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
bloom_daphne
post Sep 11 2010, 2:04 AM
Post #5

Bloomix Fairy

This "evil" girl is a bully ... Don't even bother being friends with them. I'm sure a brilliant girl like you can find much nicer friends. icon_wink.gif
CyberZero
post Sep 15 2010, 10:52 AM
Post #6

Charmix Fairy

Well, you ought to stay away from them. Eventually they'll forget about you.
I know a song that fits you for putting up with this.
Shut Up: By Simple Plan
I think it might change the way you feel about this situation (the song).

--------------------
Yeah, I play the sniper in Monday Night Combat. (I'm apparently hated for being cheap at times) ^.^
Emi
post Jan 14 2012, 11:17 PM
Post #7

Pixie

Wow, it has been nearly 2 years since I've been back on here. Sorry! Thanks for the advice.

I've left school now anyway, so those people are no longer a bother to me.

As for my hair, it is nearly to my hips! Yey! icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry for a mega late reply.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Feb 6 2012, 8:41 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Its good that its sorted now

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
bloom_daphne
post Feb 8 2012, 3:06 AM
Post #9

Bloomix Fairy

Glad to hear that you're doing well :)
Emi
post Mar 16 2012, 10:36 AM
Post #10

Pixie

Thanks, I hope you guys are doing okay too! :)

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 3:02 AM