2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Because life can get complicated..
{§hani}
post Jun 23 2010, 11:37 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

So um i figured at one point or another we've all needed to vent and just talk all our life mishaps out. so i figured lets chat about it on MCF~~ because we all love eachother..
get advice, support, or just stay because you want to make people smile.
c:

SO MC WHATS ON YOUR MIND?

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Jun 23 2010, 11:39 AM

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
Winx4eva!
post Jun 23 2010, 11:55 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

This is a wunderful idea, Sha =3

At the moment... I've got an issue with my mind. I feel depressed for stupid reasons and I feel I can't take control of my own thoughts. XD

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
mightymarty2
post Jun 23 2010, 5:31 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well thoughts are random, without more details I can only guess but it could be if you have made a decision it may be wondering what might have happened, it could be stress and you are trying to distract yourself

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Winx4eva!
post Jun 24 2010, 7:56 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

True~ Marty. It could also be hormones...XP

--------------------

{§hani}
post Jun 30 2010, 7:11 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Oh Mish i know how you feel im a little depressed myself these days. its the holidays i should be out with friends having fun but instead im all sad and lonely. gawd i hope its just hormones!! man being a teenager is hard work huh?

... whats on your mind to make you sad little miss misha?

--------------------

DeadInside
post Jun 30 2010, 8:11 AM
Post #6

Sirenix Fairy

Winx4eva!, this Info may help.

"I feel depressed for stupid reasons"

I can relate to this... It sounds like a "Brain-chemical" depression, it doesn't have anything to do with the reason you think you are depress about, have you change the reason from one day to another? sometimes you just need to think why are you depress about until you find something to feel bad about?

The one I'm really familiar with is triggered by anomalies on the Sleep patterns, have you slept more hours than the usual for some days in a row, or have some bad nights in a row? this one sometimes also brings anxiety and sometimes "hysteria" or "anger" about little things that normally wont affect you, and then more depression.
Ignoring the feeling, trying to keep your mind busy like watching TV and spend as less time alone as you can (loneliness may trigger cyclical thoughts) plus normalizing your sleep pattern may get you well in about a week.
Other cases i know fade away for themselves, and other may need medicine

--------------------
Winx4eva!
post Jun 30 2010, 9:46 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Meh, lots of junk, Sha. But nothing too serious. But it's suddenly improving. The only problem is that I'm paranoid sometimes, there was an incident a few months ago when I had family problems. It sucked. It's all over now and all good, but I can't get rid of the creeping feeling it'll happen again.

DI: Yah know, I actually have not been sleeping so well. I'm waking up early and going to bed late lately, generally because of sleepovers...>.>

--------------------

{§hani}
post Jun 30 2010, 12:55 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

oh god sleepovers.. holidays yeah? same here. Im going to bed at 2am and waking up 9am o.o we really have to pack up the hay and sleepy nap nap times at 10.30 c:

ohh i hate family problems i had the same a while back that i had to leave for a while and things got fine after that. but yeah theres always that 'its gonna happen again' feeling i nthe back of your head. Y'see i have the boy issues always happening with one of my closest besties and it buggs me all the time so im on over drive with emotions. ARFF. sleep. cookies. Doctor who. and alotta drawing will fix me up real good.
behehee

--------------------

Winx4eva!
post Jul 7 2010, 10:39 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Meh, maybe when I get to school again my brain will be right on track again. =3

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 13 2010, 7:58 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

How much of a review hog would I be if I wanted to talk about the fact that my most recent work of fiction doesn't get much feedback, while I feel it's some of my best work that I'm trying my very best for? Because that can get a girl down. Working on something without any recognition. And does someone maybe have some tips to increase views and feedback?

This post has been edited by P-girl: Jul 13 2010, 8:02 PM
mightymarty2
post Jul 13 2010, 8:10 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

You could try a dedicated website to fan fiction where people may know more about writing, fan fictions and thats there main reason for being on the site (no offence to anyone). I am sure there are plenty of people who would appreciate your work and be able to give plenty of good constructive reviews

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Jul 13 2010, 8:14 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

It's original fiction, not fanfiction. And it's both on Deviantart and Fictionpress.net. And besides Morrigan and the odd two reviews, no one's commenting there, either. I don't want to sound like a whiner, I really don't....

This post has been edited by P-girl: Jul 13 2010, 8:15 PM
mightymarty2
post Jul 13 2010, 8:32 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Oh my mistake, well I don't know then unless there are better websites available

--------------------
P-girl
post Jul 13 2010, 8:33 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks for the advice anyway, you tried and I'm grateful for that.
CaffinatedAngst
post Jul 13 2010, 9:16 PM
Post #15

A True Fairy

P-girl, I feel the same way about my art sometimes.

Original works tend to get less reviews then fanfics and fanart. I know deviantArt has a lot of clubs, there's probably one for original fiction. You may also want to use google and see if what other writing sites there are out there. If you write fantasy or SciFi, you may want to check out Elfwood ( http://www.elfwood.com/ ).

--------------------

Banner by Breana
P-girl
post Jul 13 2010, 9:19 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks, I'll look into that.
DeadInside
post Jul 14 2010, 8:16 AM
Post #17

Sirenix Fairy

@ P-Girl
What's a "Artist Tortured soul"? simple: "Insane amounts of frustration" (and NO there is nothing romantic about it)

Every Artist (even when don't call themselves as it) suffer of it, doing your best but don't seems to be enough, and you try to get better and better but never get satisfied.. And the feedback is how we enter in a temporally sanity of know that we are at least getting someone and we are doing it right.. before go back and keep killing ourselves out again, but the lack of feedback dig a big hole of insecurity and frustration, and the people on internet is very likely to get/watch/read then go away...what's really annoying but it happens a lot

I don't know the theme of your story, but knowing what public like it and showing it directly to them will probably get you better results... i mean different websites or more promotion... i mean links on the signature or something that get more hits then probably more comments, and if that doesn't work remember the basics.. some people don't do anything if you don't push them a little... ultimately, Ask in you fiction page for people opinion, if is a forum like it would be easier... i've seen people even make pools to see people reaction...

--------------------
P-girl
post Jul 14 2010, 8:26 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

That's..... a very apt description of an Artist's troubles every now and then.

Sucks, doesn't it?

Well, seeing how I'm finally done with my school year, I'll have the time to indeed go on a bit of an advertising frenzy. Once more, thanks for the advice.
{§hani}
post Jul 14 2010, 9:40 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

@deadinside. oh i know. everyone goes through it.. people dont appreciate your work enough ! its liek you make soemthing with all your heart and "oh thats nice" especially from family members.. and then lesser effort work gets more credit. i dont know seems unfair.

schools back o.o

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post Jul 14 2010, 9:42 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Every artist goes through something like this at some point Pgirl. I know I probably sound like a broken record, saying what's already been said before, but yeah. I dunno. It pretty much sucks.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 6:05 AM