Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I want to DIE!, I can't stop thinking about it
Princess-Mariah
post Mar 15 2010, 12:56 AM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

(I will bold the most important stuff) Ok so here we are lets start with this. I am in choir. And Well I love choir I am one of the leaders, but the problem is we are called the Choir Quirees.... And then there is me and my friends and me and Brittany push eachother alot but I get mad when she punches my and pushes. And Cierra calls me it everyclass/lunch/phone/whenever 24/7. So Finally the other day I had enough of it and pushed her against the wall and told her to stop. But Brittany and Cierra said I pushed her against the locker. And so after the festiva; which by the way we got and excelent on so we are going to state. I went to spend the night at Mackayla's my besty. And Gabby called saying this "Am I on speaker, ok is Mariah on drugs? ok cici told me she thinks she is tell her I love her with all my heart" and mackayla said that britt and cierra were saying they think I am. but now cierra said I cant hang out with her or call her and she denys that she said i am on drugs. But anyway there are aperently marks on ehr back and arms.

I need help..... please

--------------------

I myself... am afraid to take the journey into highschool but after watching OHSHC it made me notice...
you never do know what will happen but something good always will :)

~~~~~~
MyaMeOhMy
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Mar 15 2010, 1:13 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Uhm.. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but what?

And if you are thinking of suicide, an internet forum is not one of the places you turn to for help. Go to your school counselor or parents or something. Internet is NOT the place to get help..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
sailorvs4
post Mar 15 2010, 1:27 AM
Post #3

Believix Fairy

I think she is just looking for advice on how to handle the problem.

Things like this are hard, friends tend to fight a bit and things get blown out of proportion. Just relax, if you know that you aren't doing these things then there is nothing to worry about. People can get really mean, especialy if they are jelious. Let this just run off like water. It hurts when your friends are mean, but it isn't the worst thing, it builds stronger bonds. If you can talk it out with them and if they are unwilling just be kind and a good friend. That may be what they want. You are a good person, I can tell by how you are care about you friends, don't let this get you down. :)

--------------------
Kel03
post Mar 15 2010, 4:58 AM
Post #4

Enchantix Fairy

As a former victim of bullying myself I can relate a little to what you might be going through and the best solution for me was to ignore the name calling and the rumors, although it was very hard at times to do so. The thing is to also let your family and teachers know whats going on at school as well, they maybe able to help you through this. The friends and family around you will know the truth from the rumor, so just hold your head high and walk proud knowing you actually didn't do anything wrong. As for the girls, if they are any kind of friends they may realize the error of their ways and hopefully start shaping up. In my experience the name calling didn't stop until one day I finally had enough, and gave the main ring leader a scornful stare and refused to lower myself to their level, after that stare off, things became a lot better, but I wasn't in the same year level or even that friendly with the ring leader, (I was polite, but didn't hang out with them or anything). Also keep enjoying choir :)
mightymarty2
post Mar 15 2010, 7:40 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Firstly don't commit suicide

Secondly if Gabby is spreading rumours like that i am not sure you should be her friend. So it is most probably best to move onand find other friends to hang out with.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
{§hani}
post Mar 15 2010, 8:36 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

darling bullying sucks and i know ive been through it for my glasses and backgrounce race but anyways like wkw said internet isnt really the place for help if your pondering suicide darl go to a councellor or even a psycologist. They can and will help.
But my best advice for you, rise above your better than that your better than them dont let them suck the life out of you, put your headphones in and ignor them and i know its really hard but look away. Be strong. But listen to happy music not sad, sad does no good trust me.

and like marty said, a friend who spreads rumours isnt a friend. Move on.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Mar 15 2010, 8:41 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

All I can say is.... and I say this with the best intentions: this isn't worth killing yourself over. In my eyes nothing is. This is.... very minor. If you feel like that, I advice counceling, find some REAL friends (like many said, someone like that isn't a friend.)
Princess-Mariah
post Mar 15 2010, 9:21 AM
Post #8

Butterflix Fairy

Thanks, I will use your advice today, but the reason I dont go to a councerlor b/c last time something happened the councelor made everything worse for some reason by draggin them to their office and talking to cierra

--------------------

I myself... am afraid to take the journey into highschool but after watching OHSHC it made me notice...
you never do know what will happen but something good always will :)

~~~~~~
MyaMeOhMy
winxclub-joy
post Mar 15 2010, 12:34 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Look, I am not trying to sound harsh. DO YOU THINK IT'S FREAKING WORTH TO COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE THAT "FRIENDS" OF YOURS?

The answer is "no".

I know how you felt because I met some incident like that once. I even think like what your thinking now in those past days, but looked at the other side.

If you die, they will be more happier, they won't cry or shed a tear for you or even attend your funeral. It's obvious that your so called friends are not treating you like a friend now. These friends are not worth for you, you still have your family even though you lose them.

So my advice? It's better to dump them and tell your form teacher and family about it. They are deserves to get punish for what they done.

--------------------
DeadInside
post Mar 16 2010, 11:08 AM
Post #10

Sirenix Fairy

Well, i guess first line of what "winxclub-joy" says was what everyone was thinking...

Even so, Telling her that her pain is nothing or saying that some people suffers more than her doesn't make her pain fell less painful, and Im not speaking just for her, i mean anyone with suicide thoughts.
Depression and desperation can make people see the life "one-sided" and in their attempt to escape some problems ends up killing themselves, what is never the solution, In dark heavy moments of life its hard to remember that all the good things and all that you like and love is Life too not only the pain that is making you blind

For your problems are they really your friends?...
...Lies and Rumors? Let them say what they want, the people who is really your friend wont believe/care, and in the end the truth ALWAYS comes up

I think it was Buddha the one who says:
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth”

Whatever....

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 5:40 AM